#1 Posted by Hispanic_Aaron (91 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Hispanic_Aaron (91 posts) - - Show Bio

My superhero Name would be "FrostBite" , Power "FROST , ICE , FORM ICE WEPONS , & ABLE TO FLY WHEN :SNOWING:

#3 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

My superhero name would be "Red Lightning".

Power "Superhuman speed and agility"

#4 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10711 posts) - - Show Bio

Name: King Potato

Power: High-tier Telepathy, transformation powers(similar to Mystique from X-Men)

#5 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Glamor

Power: Midas touch

#6 Posted by Juiceboks (10320 posts) - - Show Bio

Twilight

Power: Light side powers would enable flight with angel wings up to mach 100 with reflexes to match. Would be able to emit omni-directional holy light for a variety of effects from blinding to instantaneous vaporization up to a maximum range of 400 ft. Could summon two unbreakable magical swords engulfed in holy fire that can be focused into a beam and would burn through anything unholy and any material with durability short of Marvel adamantium. I would also have healing abilities ranging from curing diseases to resurrecting the deceased. I can lift up to 10 tons and run up to 200 mph in this form. Immunity to any form of mind assaults or possession. This form would have no need to eat, sleep or breathe.

Dark side powers would enable flight with devil wings up to mach 50 with reflexes to match. Would be able to shapeshift on the level of Martian Manhunter with a regen factor to match. I would be able to open dark portals to anyplace I have previously been. With a touch I would be able to cause afflictions ranging from botulism to instant death. My weapon of choice in this form would be a 6ft scythe with an unbreakable 4ft blade that can extend to up to max length of 50ft. I can lift up to 100 tons in this form and run up to 300 mph. Any attempts at mind assault would result in the attacker living out their worst fears for 10 mins. This form would have no need to eat, sleep or breathe.

#7 Posted by judasnixon (6963 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobster Thompson........ I nail lobster to peoples heads. I can also stick a lobster down your pants....... I'm freaking crazy deadly with lobster nunchucks made from two live lobsters and a friendship bracelet...... I also have a magical talking nail gun who is called jasper and he gives me relationship advice.

#8 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4016 posts) - - Show Bio

This may sound crazy, but I would call myself the Golden Warrior. I would have Superman-like powers with a bit of God-like powers on the side. I would often do my best to find the greatness in humanity despite its flaws.

#9 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by judasnixon (6963 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: you'd be shocked to find out that they are also biologically immortal and have never been observed to die of old age. Lobster man seems legit.

Edit: didn't read the post before : /

#12 Edited by The Stegman (25529 posts) - - Show Bio

Name: Hour Glass

Power: Time Manipulation

Details: Has complete control of time flow. Can slow down, speed up, reverse or stop time completely in a localized area (1 mile mile radius)

-Can completely stop time, freezing those in the time field. Can stop time on focused points as well, stopping only single objects or person while time around them continues.

-Can slow down time to a crawl or reverse it allowing time travel to the past.

-Can speed up time allowing for time travel to the future. Can also use this on single objects, rapidly aging them.