• 157 results
#1 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

Riots?

Nothing?

What do you think will happen if George Zimmerman is found innocent.

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24623 posts) - - Show Bio

Florida will go crazy, the rest of the world won't be able to tell the difference from a regular day in Florida.

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll become a sheriff of the Florida police department

#4 Posted by JediXMan (29589 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, honestly. I've been watching the trial, and honestly, it looks like Zimmerman might be found innocent.

#5 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedixman said:

I don't know, honestly. I've been watching the trial, and honestly, it looks like Zimmerman might be found innocent.

It's a real possibility.

#6 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

If anything, it'll go the same way Casey Anthony did.

#7 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10296 posts) - - Show Bio

My mom say It's probably be another Rodney King riot,but even worse cause a teenage was involved

#8 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

There could be riots, lots of buzz on twitter about it. I think he'll be acquitted. I just hope we know when the verdict will be read and I can call in that day (I work in Sanford).

#9 Posted by danhimself (22286 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel really out of the loop...who is Zimmerman?

#10 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

He is and will be found innocent. Some people will be mad, but life will go on and it'll be replaced by a newer and possibly more stupid trial.

#11 Edited by pooty (10803 posts) - - Show Bio

Florida will go crazy, the rest of the world won't be able to tell the difference from a regular day in Florida.

this

If anything, it'll go the same way Casey Anthony did.

this

My mom say It's probably be another Rodney King riot,but even worse cause a teenage was involved

I hope your good mother is wrong this time.

#12 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

He is and will be found innocent. Some people will be mad, but life will go on and it'll be replaced by a newer and possibly more stupid trial.

Next big trial will be Aurora shooter. Here's to hoping for the death penalty.

#13 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: a neighborhood watch leader who suspected a young African American teen walking to store late at night to be doing something wrong so basically it ended with Zimmerman shooting and killing the kid

#14 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Two Cinco De Mayo's in the same year.

#15 Posted by judasnixon (6196 posts) - - Show Bio

A recall on the defend your ground law?

#16 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: He's already irrelevant. Race related crimes are more popular than mass murders.

#17 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't surprise me.

Just another person who murdered someone being let off. That's all.

#19 Edited by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

People will poop their pants in pure rage.

#20 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

If he is declared innocent I'll be grabbing my popcorn

#21 Edited by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he is found innocent.

#22 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

This statement is what's wrong with humanity.

#24 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually people think it's a little boy, but those pictures shown on the telly are him when he was 13. When he died he was 6' and 200 pounds.

#25 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be surprised if he was found guilty. Everything points to him being innocent.

#27 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5290 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Why does everyone Slam my damn State!?! Alabama is waaay worse. Lol

#28 Posted by Black_Claw (2890 posts) - - Show Bio

People will riot and bounty's will be placed on his head.

#29 Edited by joshmightbe (24623 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

People will be upset, but he'll be old news a few weeks after the verdict.

#31 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5290 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by kuonphobos (4882 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank goodness for Double Jeopardy.

Next up (if acquitted) will be a civil trial.

#33 Posted by w0nd (2879 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart said:

@awesam said:

This statement is what's wrong with humanity.

Matter of opinions. I see both sides and respect both sides

#34 Edited by Hypnosis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing the same thing that happened when Casey Anthony walked.

#35 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

If he is declared innocent I'll be grabbing my popcorn

I'm going to grab my 12 gauge and dare anyone to try and break into my house.

That is, if all the idiots out there decide to riot.

#36 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

I could care less honestly. The world or should i say it started with a lot of celebs making.this into a racial thing when i dont really think it is.

#37 Edited by King Saturn (223822 posts) - - Show Bio

I will tell you exactly what's gonna happen...

If Zimmerman is found Innocent then Abunchaniggaz are gonna go Crazy and turn Florida inside out.

#38 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

If Zimmerman is found Innocent then Abunchaniggaz are gonna go Crazy and turn Florida inside out.

Are you black or something, or do you just feel cool on the internet?

But anyway to everyone else, this trial isn't gonna hurt anyone more than Martin's parents. How would you feel if your child was killed and the murderer was let go? That would be the worse feeling ever!!

#39 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

oh lordy no oh lordy no. someone is on trial and may be found innocent. what are we gonna do?! it has never happen before?!!! doom! the end is nigh. but seriously to you americans trials are like freaking tv shows. 'now how is that zimmerman brother gonna get out of this?'

#40 Posted by King Saturn (223822 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

But anyway to everyone else, this trial isn't gonna hurt anyone more than Martin's parents. How would you feel if your child was killed and the murderer was let go? That would be the worse feeling ever!!

Why can't it be both ? Why can't I be black and feel cool on the internet ? Why would you want to feel uncomfortable on the internet anyways ?

#41 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4 said:

@king_saturn said:

Why can't it be both ? Why can't I be black and feel cool on the internet ? Why would you want to feel uncomfortable on the internet anyways ?

Forget about what I just asked you, I just rarely see the "N" word used on this site, and probably my own issues to deal with. Just refer to my main purpose for being on this thread.

#42 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

@sideburnguru: It's called self-defense.

We already had this debate.

You really do have this nature of thinking, anyone can just shoot like crazy if someone makes any attempt to hit them. Christ. This is the reason why people are pushing gun laws down everyone's throat.

Anyway, it's stll being debated who was on top of who, if I'm correct. Haven't heard much more about it since that issue. So, we either cut this in two ways.

The gun was pressed against Trayvon's chest, when shot apparently. So, this means two things.

Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, beating him down. In which case, the shot could've been controlled, but still doesn't seem necessary to me, in any case the favor would go to Zimmerman.

ZIMMERMAN was on top, meaning the beat down, and I'd really like to see some kind of defense for him here, was more so from him, and then he put the gun on Trayvon while he was ontop of him. Which, I personally think would go against their "stand your ground" law.

Honestly, it's people who support "Hey, if someone even hits you, shoot them." like you, with that mentality, and the laws like the "Stand Your Ground" law, which will all lead to people horrendously pushing half assed gun laws.

#43 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideburnguru: Zimmerman had cuts on the back of his head indicating he hit the ground. The only witness there saw Martin on topnof Zimmerman. Martin was beating him. He apparently went for his gun, so Zimmerman shot him. This is not debate. It was proven that Martin was on top. If I'm beating you half to death and you shoot me, it's murder? Where do you get your facts from? Why are you even debating a topic you know nothing about? Get your facts straight. The entire trial is bias. Everytime they bring someone to the stand in order to make Zimmerman look bad, it helps the defense. They have never brought anything against Trayvon.

There is no debate here. There's just you saying shooting someone in order to save your life is murder. Congratulations on making yourself look like an idiot.

#44 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: Are you serious? I'm glad you're ahead of the court, and you're the expert with all of this. Or you'd know they're still discovering more things about it.

But hey, since you know everything about the issue because you were totally there, maybe you should go to the court case, just run right in "STOP GUYS, I KNOW IT ALL." and tell them exactly what happened. Fact of the matter is, it's still being debated. That one lady who knew nothing of the case, pretty much ruined Trayvon.

There is a debate here. You're assuming shit. The case is still going on.

So before you try to be a smart ass, let's wait till the COURT finds out what happened. I'd rather take what they decide upon, rather than some kid on Comic Vine who assumes he knows everything. As I said, it's people like you who are going to wind up getting guns banned. "IF SOMEONE CAME AT ME WITH A FIST, I'D SHOOT THEM. TOTALLY FAIR." Actually, it's people like you who almost make me agree with the nutcases who want to get guns banned.

#45 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideburnguru: I feel so sorry for you. I'm just going to walk away.

#46 Edited by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: Don't worry, if we were insulting personally, I could go on a rant on just the other posts I've seen you make which you haven't even interacted with me.

Thinkin it may just be smart to agree to disagree. As said, we'll wait for the court. Of course, you could continue to be a smart ass by pulling things out of no where, and thinking you can rely on them.

#47 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideburnguru: Oh, it's just a little mixture of my knowledge of the law plus common sense. Don't feel bad when Zimmerman walks. Everyone has their opinion.

#48 Edited by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: Yeah, good luck with that. Like I said, you're "knowledge" was based off assumption, which apparently the people of the court would kindly disagree with at the moment.

Like I said, we'll see. I won't feel bad, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Our society is so uncivilized, nothing could really surprise me at this point.

#49 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideburnguru: Uncivilized. It's uncivilized to defend yourself. Some people...

#50 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: Never said you couldn't defend yourself.

I'm saying it's uncivilized to go trigger happy. You know, cop in dog situation. The guy who followed a kid, then wonder why the kid got defensive situation.

But hey, if your definition of civilized is people shooting anyone if they even dare just slap them, that's on you.