#1 Posted by Loco (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so this thread is here for you to post animals that in your opinion are so odd that you wonder what was the creator (depending on what you believe in) thinking?

For starters Earth Worms- ok what were they in a hurry like damn it short amount of time to get this earth thing going so ummmmmmmmm I would rather not make a male and female worm nah just give em both ok we are done!

now its your turn

what animal do u think is real odd

#2 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

The platypus. It's actually my favourite animal :D

#3 Posted by Loco (189 posts) - - Show Bio

definetly cute but wtf?

#4 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know you got soft toy ones!!!

#5 Posted by Loco (189 posts) - - Show Bio

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute!

I mean ahem villain yes evil hard nasty!

#6 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Loco says:

"awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute!I mean ahem villain yes evil hard nasty!"

Deep evil villainness cuteness :D

#7 Posted by Loco (189 posts) - - Show Bio

damn me and my weakness for cute things!

Power fading....death approching nooooooooooooooooo

#8 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

Mesquito

I mean did HE think to himself.

" What could i create that would have no significant value in the world, but also annoy the hell out of people..... EUREKA i shall call it a mesquito."

i swear the damn things are irritating

#9 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

He created animals for his own reason. Each animal He created for a reason. they shouldn't be laughed at.

#10 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

platyus AHAHAHAHAHA

sry cryo couldnt help it

#11 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"He created animals for his own reason. Each animal He created for a reason. they shouldn't be laughed at."

Love platypuses, they're the cutest of all animals. Don't worry, Cryo, we're not really laughing at them :)

#12 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, that's all I really care about. And, while we're on the subject......SPIDERS!WTF!?!?!?!?!?

Oh God.....I swear....Spiders.....creepy....crawly......EEW!

I'm arachnophobic and those things are disgusting! If I had one wish besides superpowers, it would most likely be to get rid of every spider on the planet. Especially the big ones. shudders

#13 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

DarkChgild...Mosquitos are very valuable to the environment. Fish eat the eggs and larvase and bats and birds eat them. They are annoyinh but do have a purpose.

#14 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"ok, that's all I really care about. And, while we're on the subject......SPIDERS!WTF!?!?!?!?!?Oh God.....I swear....Spiders.....creepy....crawly......EEW!I'm arachnophobic and those things are disgusting! If I had one wish besides superpowers, it would most likely be to get rid of every spider on the planet. Especially the big ones. *shudders*"

I love spiders :D They're not all that cute but they're like the superhero of the creepy-crawly world. They protect from bugs and icky things that bite

#15 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

but, on the other side of my animal spectrum, my favorite animals are whales. But my most favoritest of all, is not even a whale. My favorite is The Orca, or Killer Whale. Most people think its a whale because of its size but it's really the world's largest dolphin.

I aqtually wanted to make a superhero on here that was an Anthro Orca, with contro of water and stuff, but I don't know whether people will find me stupid or not. lol I'm obsessed with the Free Willy movies, and when I was three my mom bought me a stuffed whale and I named it Free Willy. lol. I don't still have it. eyes dart around

#16 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

baka i dont care why fish got plenty to eat other than their eggs/larva get rid of em well i go to bed now byez

#17 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"but, on the other side of my animal spectrum, my favorite animals are whales. But my most favoritest of all, is not even a whale. My favorite is The Orca, or Killer Whale. Most people think its a whale because of its size but it's really the world's largest dolphin.I aqtually wanted to make a superhero on here that was an Anthro Orca, with contro of water and stuff, but I don't know whether people will find me stupid or not. lol I'm obsessed with the Free Willy movies, and when I was three my mom bought me a stuffed whale and I named it Free Willy. lol. I don't still have it. *eyes dart around*"

I didn't know orca were dolphins, wow, that's actually really neat

#18 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup. and people only call them killer whales because they're hunters. They don't really kill humans, unless threatened of course. And, Their nickname is Wolf of the Sea.

Their scientific name is Orcinus Orca. They way you can tell a Bull(male) from a...cow?(female, not sure whether its called a cow or not think it is) is by the size or their dorsal fin. an Orca's dorsal fin flops over if their kept in captivity too long. I know alot about them.......must've been all those reports I did on them....

#19 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody know what this little badass is?

#20 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG I've seen it before and I forget it's name! It's on the tip of my tongue!

#21 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like a kind of armadillo

#22 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I <3 Armadillos! They're on of my top favorite five animals!

1. Orca

2. Any kind of Wolf

3. Armadillo

4. Penguin

5. Polar Bear

#23 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

They're kinda creepy, not sure why. Love penguins, wolves, bears and platypuses though :D

#24 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how they can turn into a ball.

that's what makes them number three on my list. and, at the way ed of the list, lower than moebas, are spiders. shudders

#25 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, that's not an armadillo. It's called a pangolin.

Look how the armor is thicker and "spikier" than an armadillo's.

#26 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Pangolins are friggin cool. I always wanted to have one for a pet. (Yes, I know you shouldn't have exotic animals as pets, but shut up, I want one.)
Post Edited:2007-07-12 12:03:52

#27 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

I want one of these:

#28 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i do know wut is its an animal. i know it is lol i dont know the name but i know wut it is

#29 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"I want one of these:
" />http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/sabre0099/squidflat.jpg"

what in the world is that?

#30 Posted by Loco (189 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone ever seen an Aie Aie they are awsome they have this long nail just one and they use it to scrap bugs out of trees I love those imagen getting flipped off by one of those!

#31 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"The platypus. It's actually my favourite animal :D
" />http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20041025/gallery/platypus_zoom.jpg"

they are so cute

#32 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

my favorite dinosaur

#33 Posted by Loco (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I like fighting fish, rats, snakes, and spiders

#34 Posted by TheThe (1709 posts) - - Show Bio

Human being is one of the oddest animal i know. We're ugly.