What traumatized you as a child till this day?

• 172 results
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@slimj87d: I guess even bullies have their karma in the long run

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

A dog once tore my face apart because I accidentally stepped on it's toenail and broke it when I was around 5.

Thankfully my face healed - several years ago another dog [ different one ] tore my thumb apart, but that healed too.

Dogs man - always dogs.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

When @bumpyboo: wouldn't let me stroke @capfanboy: . She has since been reeducated and allowed me to do so.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

JoshuaDBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My mom is really protective, so nothing at all really.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kittyparker13: I know.... I'm Baby Death Stroker :3

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/205/6/a/dc__chibi_deathstroke_x_reader_by_nekojazzmin-d7s5k7p.jpg

And at least my friends don't think I'm a baby! Hehehe >:D

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Staying At My Grandmothers House And Seeing A Hand Reach From Under The Bed And Rub Her Tummy While She Slept. I Was So Terrified. Or One Time a When My Uncle Told Me To Never Take My Dirty Shoes Off In His Room. I Did It Anyway, And He Launched This Giant Toy Skeleton And It Knocked On The Window. Which Didn't. Have Blinds, And It Was Night. Never Took My Shoes Off In His Room After That.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ARMIV2

Oh, what hasn't...

Call of the Zombie from the Hell-Billy Deluxe album.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Deathstroker: lol you just called yourself a child

He is a child, in every way that counts....

When @bumpyboo: wouldn't let me stroke @capfanboy: . She has since been reeducated and allowed me to do so.

I think what's most important here is that this protective suit means only my body is stroked, not my emotions.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#60  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@The_Deathstroker said:

I think what's most important here is that this protective suit means only my body is stroked, not my emotions.

*enjoys victory*

YES.

:D

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy said:
@The_Deathstroker said:

*enjoys victory*

YES.

:D

*uncorks champagne*

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roland Eimmerich's Godzilla.

So bad...so so bad...

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shop keeper gave me a biscuit, mum slapped at out of my hand

To this day I trust no one and form no attachments

DoctorXander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Clowns

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JAWS! I cannot swim unless I see the sea floor till now. If not my mind just plays too much in making me think teeth will just pop outta nowhere in those waters.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The Thing. Stayed up in the middle of the night as a kid to watch that movie. Traumatized.

Did you watch the Prequel?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Man, if this thread reaches 100 posts, I'll share a really bad embarrassing story....

Challenge accepted!

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfanboy: @bumpyboo: Pffffft.... You could still feel it, that's what matters.

Bumpy, don't act like you haven't been stroked either!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@capfanboy: @bumpyboo: Pffffft.... You could still feel it, that's what matters.

Bumpy, don't act like you haven't been stroked either!

Nope what matters is you may stroke the outer shell, but what's inside is ALL MINE!

I have never been stroked that is a rumour! O_O

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: That was to Cap :3

And nope! I have video evidence! But I can't post it here without getting banned so I conveniently get out of having to post it!

>_>

<_<

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@bumpyboo: That was to Cap :3

And nope! I have video evidence! But I can't post it here without getting banned so I conveniently get out of having to post it!

>_>

<_<

I know, but you know me. I run my mouth XD

NO YOU DON'T HAVE EVIDENCE.

Also please delete that evidence.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Man, if this thread reaches 100 posts, I'll share a really bad embarrassing story....

Challenge accepted!

Nothing to say, but I do want this thread to reach the 100th post.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: OH, do I know how you "run your mouth"..... I wish you'd "run your mouth" more. ;D

YES, I DO!!!!

Ok.

I've been talking to Cap too much. xD

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It very much so will.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope so.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@bumpyboo: OH, do I know how you "run your mouth"..... I wish you'd "run your mouth" more. ;D

YES, I DO!!!!

Ok.

I've been talking to Cap too much. xD

Be careful what you wish for!! >:)

Thank you for sparing me the embarrassment no one must know my secret stroking shame....

I know that feeling XD

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By nickthedevil

I'll make sure of it

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, look at that. nineteen more posts to go.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Nothing can go wrong with that wish >:) I'd only wish for Cap to "run his mouth" more too >:D

No problem.

xD

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364 said:
No Caption Provided

The Thing. Stayed up in the middle of the night as a kid to watch that movie. Traumatized.

Did you watch the Prequel?

Yeah, it was alright. But nothing touches the original.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: That was probably one if mine too. Especially when the dog was killed and the thing came out of it, and then they chopped the dude's head off and the little legs come out....

Thanks, Dad. Forming my childhood.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By nickthedevil

14!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

13!

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1-

Loading Video...

2-

Loading Video...

3-I was hunted by a hallucination.

Avatar image for deathstroke1982
Deathstroke1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When me and my cousin were little kids my mother left us in the car so she could go into a grocery store and she came right back. In the time that she was gone we witnessed a young female ambushed by two guys in the stores parking lot lifted up and stuffed in the trunk of her car while she unsuspectingly was putting away her groceries. This all happened at night and and no one else was there. I had to be the one to maintain some kind of bravery and leadership by keeping my hand over my little cousin's mouth so the two men wouldn't hear his crying. I have never been so scared in my life. Till this day I can still hear that poor girl's screams in my head. Dead ass serious

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10!

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When me and my cousin were little kids my mother left us in the car so she could go into a grocery store and she came right back. In the time that she was gone we witnessed a young female ambushed by two guys in the stores parking lot lifted up and stuffed in the trunk of her car while she unsuspectingly was putting away her groceries. This all happened at night and and no one else was there. I had to be the one to maintain some kind of bravery and leadership by keeping my hand over my little cousin's mouth so the two men wouldn't hear his crying. I have never been so scared in my life. Till this day I can still hear that poor girl's screams in my head. Dead ass serious

So she got kidnapped?

Zelos797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Zombies from Residen Evil one haunted me as a child, especially the scene where you meet a zombie for the first time!

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zelos797: I still remember the first Resident Evil zombie reveal too.

I used to be creeped out by Another Brick in the Wall's music video when I was young. Particularly the part with the meat grinder.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: We is what we is. <-------- Did you catch the irony there?

*plays BattleBlock Theater*

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Lolz. You so funny...looking.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: Pfft. Coming from the friggin' potato. That's rich.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Visiting the WTC Top Of the World observation deck on a visit to NYC, two weeks before 9/11, and getting extreme nausea all the time that I was there- which was most severe in the elevator as I passed between the 77th and 85th floors. I then looked out over the observation deck, out across Hudson Bay; and recieved an intense vision of a jet airliner flying in low from across the bay and smashing into the building. I then asked my mother "Do you think that an airplane could crash into the building?" So replied that she didn't, but she was freaked as well, getting bad vibes from the place, so we left. Two weeks later, back in the UK, I watched the aftermath of the first impact on the news (on a TV at school, with plenty of my classmates) and I told them all about the vision I'd had when I was there two weeks earlier- before, moments later, the exact plane that I'd had the vision of, carrying the same recognizable United Airlines livery which I'd seen on the plane in my vision (which I wasn't the slightest bit familiar with prior to my vision) came in on the screen and smashed into the tower, doing its kamikaze run on the exact same vector that I'd seen it take in my vision. Suffice it to say that the sight of my grim prediction coming true before their eyes, led to me being cast out and cut off from any social interaction (besides bullying, of course) by the rest of the class- followed by the rest of my year, the entire student body of my school and soon all of the teachers themselves, with the story swiftly spreading to every classroom and around the staffroom within the week. It gets worse, potentially even more traumatic, from there; but the rest of it's still a bit too personal to share.

And I've had a few other prophetic visions and dreams in the past as well, one which have come to pass in real life- most of the others turned out to be frustrating rather than traumatic though. Like the dream I had where I was given the exact set of numbers which were going to come up in the next draw for the National Lottery jackpot, on two separate occasions. However, I recieved those prophetic dreams about the lottery numbers when I was 7 years old and 10 years old respectively, meaning that I had to rely on my father to enter them in the draw on my behalf. But he wouldn't do it- the first time, he waited until five minutes after the closing time for the draw. And the second time, he even went out out of his way to ask both my siblings and all six of my first cousins which sets of numbers they wanted him to play, and played all eight sets of numbers, but still adamantly refused to play the lottery numbers I'd seen in my dream, with my set of lottery numbers being the only one offered to him which he chose to exclude from the draw (in spite of my pleas, and the reminders from both me and my mother about what had happened the last time that I'd had a dream about the lottery numbers). Both times, he dismissed it immediately by saying that "Oh, it doesn't matter that all of the numbers you predicted came up, because if we'd actually played them, then they wouldn't have come up and we wouldn't have won anyway." And both times, he started denying outright that it had ever happened within the space of a week.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The day when we apparently lost the war and my brothers at battle were lined up and having their dicks cut off. The night was cryptic, with the full moon glowing in the horizon. I remember slowly our foes moving towards my cowering self with a rigid grin on their face, I was having my last prayer before my eventual castration. Turned out the gloomy one, the one hiding himself under the cowl, wasn't really a foe, rather a covert ally who couldn't withstand the severity of those gluttonous beasts. A brave battle was fought that night. We bathed in the blood of defilers, assured our survival, but the memory of observing our brothers dicks getting cut off still traumatizes me to no end. Poor souls.