Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By Silkcuts
@aztek the lost said:
" this is totally what I thought when I first saw the new Kanye West video the day it came out (All of the Lights)...I love that when I came back to it a few days later they added a warning for seizures "
The Kanye video is great, I think he is an invisible. If you noticed the video begins with a little girl in black an white, then the rest of the video is mad lights and colors.  Kanye is "The Lightbringer" in real life, I think he is calling himself the devil.  Knowledge is power after all and too much power is a dangerous thing.
jeanne_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By jeanne_frost
@Feral Nova said:
"HECK YES! MY KIND OF THREAD! XD

"

*Click* Saved :P
Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silkcuts
@aztek the lost said:
" @Silkcuts said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" this is totally what I thought when I first saw the new Kanye West video the day it came out (All of the Lights)...I love that when I came back to it a few days later they added a warning for seizures "
The Kanye video is great, I think he is an invisible. If you noticed the video begins with a little girl in black an white, then the rest of the video is mad lights and colors.  Kanye is "The Lightbringer" in real life, I think he is calling himself the devil.  Knowledge is power after all and too much power is a dangerous thing. "
in Dark Fantasy he says he saw the devil in a Chrysler Lebaron which means it's possible he saw me! (that's the kind of car I have)  I did think the video was pretty awesome with the lights though...also, the video made Rihanna's part much more suggestive "
Kanye West can recognize you!!!!!
I am Jealous.
It is the best video out right now, dangerous has hell since it may kill a few people, but it is something done by someone who knows what he is doing.  And Ms. Starr believe there is no "art" in "Rap music".  Maybe just Kanye and that is it.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

........ ugh

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Silkcuts
@aztek the lost said:
" @Silkcuts said:
" Kanye West can recognize you!!!!! I am Jealous. It is the best video out right now, dangerous has hell since it may kill a few people, but it is something done by someone who knows what he is doing.  And Ms. Starr believe there is no "art" in "Rap music".  Maybe just Kanye and that is it. "
I actually enjoy rap <_______< (primarily 85% of Eminem's career but I also enjoy other rap/hip-hop as well...he's just the only specific artist I've ever been invested in)  however, I actually describe My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy to my co-workers as moreso art than rap...it's a good album for sure, but every song has more intro/outro/sampling/etc. then it does actual rap...or when it does have rap, it's by guest artists...but I do think the album would be a good argument if you want to convince her there is "art" in "rap music" "
I adore MY Beautiful Dark Fantasy, it is his best album to date.  I think he is playing with demons and I hope he can handle it.
Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silkcuts
@aztek the lost:  No real favorite, since I think it is more of an experience.  It is like how I used to listen to Prince albums or even Incubus albums from beginning to end as a whole the album is just great.