• 78 results
#1 Posted by Batmanx2005 (372 posts) - - Show Bio

mine is servbots because they use to creep the heck out of me and also harley quinn because she uses black lip stick.

what thing ever scares you as a kid.

#2 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (20130 posts) - - Show Bio

The T-Rex from Jurassic Park creeped me out as a kid. Specially its scream...

#3 Posted by Rouflex (14271 posts) - - Show Bio

This

#4 Posted by Rouflex (14271 posts) - - Show Bio

Evan if the show was my fav when i was a kid those two were scaring the hell out of me.

#5 Edited by AllStarSuperman (19551 posts) - - Show Bio

That invisible guy from Batman the animated series

#6 Edited by lifeofvibe (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

clowns dont laugh

#7 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (8733 posts) - - Show Bio

Cooties

#8 Posted by JetiiMitra (8084 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to rationalize away fears. I was mostly afraid of gory stuff though, 'cause I don't want to think about insides on the outside.

But fvck centipedes.

They didn't scare me but fvck them.

Look at this

This is a centipede eating a bat. Yes, a bat. But even if you aren't impressed by that, you wanna know how it's eating the bat? The f***** reached out and caught the poor batstard. Ripped it out of the air and started nibbling. WTF, centipede. And that's not it. Some eat scorpions. You thought those were bad mofos? Lolnope. Or tarantulas. Some eat snakes. Yes, snakes. And the biggest type can get to two and a half feet long. Yes, some of these things are as long as small children.

Centipede's are unnatural and unholy little pricks with a bajillion legs and fvcking helicopter rotor antennae and we should kill them all.

#9 Posted by Racob7 (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

Whenever I saw any of the 1978 Hulkout scenes I ran and hid until he was done transforming. The eyes and the growl always freaked me out.

#10 Posted by danhimself (22223 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

I used to rationalize away fears. I was mostly afraid of gory stuff though, 'cause I don't want to think about insides on the outside.

But fvck centipedes.

Look at this

This is a centipede eating a bat. Yes, a bat. But even if you aren't impressed by that, you wanna know how it's eating the bat? The f***** reached out and caught the poor batstard. Ripped it out of the air and started nibbling. WTF, centipede. And that's not it. Some eat scorpions. You thought those were bad mofos? Lolnope. Or tarantulas. Some eat snakes. Yes, snakes. And the biggest type can get to two and a half feet long. Yes, some of these things are as long as small children.

Centipede's are unnatural and unholy little pricks with a bajillion legs and fvcking helicopter rotor antennae and we should kill them all.

well NOW I'm scared of centipedes....thanks for that

#11 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5218 posts) - - Show Bio

The Biker Monkeys from the Whiz.

The Headless Horseman

Chucky

Candyman

Pinhead

Jason Vorhess

Freddy Kruger

Witches (I hated them) I think it was due to the fact that I was mamas/grandmamas-boy, and that I saw witiches as the anti-mom.

Micheal Myers

Carrie (btch scared the s--t outta me as a kid)

Those mutant worms from Tremor

That episode of Salute your Shorts about Zeke the Plumber

#12 Posted by nerdork (3904 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a completely irrational fear of the Quaker Oats guy, when i was very young (5 or 6). I mean, he's a Quaker...why should i have been afraid of him? :P

#13 Posted by ImmortalOne (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: I connect with that, I had a fear of Mona Lisa...

#14 Posted by Batmanx2005 (372 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortalone: i use to have a fear of cesar romero and tim burton joker because they kinda freak me out oh by the the cesar romero joker was already a imitating joker

#15 Edited by Batmanx2005 (372 posts) - - Show Bio

this and also(drum roll)…..

and this.

if i ever saw that thing i probably would get explosive gel and spray it on this little punk and blow him up like needle to the balloon.

#16 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing.

#17 Edited by Rouflex (14271 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

But fvck centipedes.

Look at this

well NOW I'm scared of centipedes....thanks for that

I love it!

#18 Edited by ARMIV2 (8271 posts) - - Show Bio

Lesse...as a kid I was afraid of the dark, the future, mosquitoes, war, other people's judgments, my own reservations, nuclear progress, zombies, people I know dying, shadows, noises in the night...tiny parasites...disease...older kids...groups of people...and being by myself.

#19 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on what horror movie I watched.

#20 Posted by Teerack (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward scissor hands scared me a lot.

#21 Posted by Batmanx2005 (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Olaf because he look like fanboy and chum chum brother came right out their butt after eating ice cream and also he's creepy maybe he could be more creepy if he had cut how face off like autopsy and wear it like a face mask . And talk creepier like loud whispering like noise

#22 Edited by KaijuKingGojira (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11491 posts) - - Show Bio

That girl from "Don't Be a Menace to the South Central While Drinking Your Juice From the Hood." I was 5 and saw her.....

The dark bothered me for some reason.

Spiders

Wasps cause I got swarmed by a nest when I was 7.

Bee's because they had stingers like wasps.

All I remember right now.

#24 Edited by TheSpiritStalker (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

My dad played R-Type Delta and when he got to that nasty looking thing at the end I hid behind him.

#25 Posted by RogueShadow (9834 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Edited by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I notice centipedes were scary a long time ago too! Where I live they only get to about 5 inches and about a quarter inch thick but I kill everyone I see

#27 Edited by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: what about dirty laundry piles lol

#28 Edited by swordmasterD (1663 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Slender Man

2. The moon from Majora's Mask

3. The Game Amnesia

#29 Posted by ARMIV2 (8271 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by MaccyD (3401 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by longbowhunter (6632 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Posted by ImpurestCheese (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: Thank you somebody understands my pain. I woke up one morning on my gap-year in Indonesia to find a tench inch Scolo asleep on my arm. To cut a Long Story Short it bit me when I tried to shake it off me and I spent three days with a fever and in an unholy amount of pain.

PS Don't check out this link - http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/character-creation-contest-21-1526806/#93

#33 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19551 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by swordmasterD (1663 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: I'm 11 so still technically a kid

#35 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

The Exorcist

Big Ass rats

The Entity ( movie and book about Ghosts that assaulted and raped this lady in Texas , supposed to be true story)

#36 Edited by 14NC3 (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

The creepy music that plays in any video game (regardless of what genre it was) used to scared the shit out of me. I would only get scared if no-one was with me though.

#37 Posted by Hel (487 posts) - - Show Bio

The Skeksis from The Dark Crystal and the lizards in V

#38 Posted by Manchine (3869 posts) - - Show Bio

both of these scared me when I was a kid.

#39 Posted by 14NC3 (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Also those baby dolls. I'm not even gonna post a picture. Yes, i'm still creeped out by them.

#40 Posted by JetiiMitra (8084 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: No, I haven't. I'm guessing centipedes?

@impurestcheese: That sounds horrifying. Where I live they're only a few inches, I'd say the biggest I saw was 5. And I never got bitten.

I checked out the link :(

#41 Edited by marvelelite09 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Spiders

2. Horror Movies (Until Now)

3. Ghosts

#42 Edited by GeekBait (777 posts) - - Show Bio

King Ramses from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Regan from The Exorcist.

The severed limbs that grab Woody in the garbage can in his nightmare from Toy Story 2.

The sound of my elementary school's fire alarm.

The Chuck E. Cheese costume guy.

The Christina Aguilera monster from South Park.

Bob from Prometheus and Bob.

The insane amount of mirrors that my aunt used to keep in her bedroom.

The cover art of Sum 41's "Does this Look Infected?" album.

HIM from the Powerpuff Girls.

#43 Edited by Jonez120 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

Well when I was like five I fell asleep playing a football video game with my uncle.

In my dream though, I was in the exact same spot as I was when I fell asleep and we had this statue of an angel in that room (bout 3 feet tall). Well in that dream the statue looked up at me and just smiled this sinister huge teeth showing smile. I would not even go in that room for years (it was at my grandmas house)

The creepy thing is though is that when I fell asleep, people were bustling about all around the house and in my line of vision. But in my dream everyone was gone. When I woke up nobody was near me either.

#44 Posted by MaccyD (3401 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by russellmania77 (14438 posts) - - Show Bio

Storms

#46 Edited by Batmanx2005 (372 posts) - - Show Bio

The servbot creeped me put because they have huge eyes and high pitch voice that they look they want to eat your kid piece by piece

#47 Edited by SilverPool (1108 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie scared the living **** out of me as a kid.

http://static.wetpaint.me/network/ROOT/photos/Harry-and-the-Hendersons-1377303771.jpg

#48 Edited by Mitran (316 posts) - - Show Bio

the hot wheels movie, where the woman was a robot

#49 Posted by Twentyfive (2749 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy, Chucky, and Cervantes from the original Soul Blade game used to scare me. Way back when though.

#50 Edited by russellmania77 (14438 posts) - - Show Bio

The dark