#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by JetiiMitra (8874 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@jonny_anonymous: Rumors it's a Fallout 4 teaser.

That would make sense, any idea about the morse code?

#5 Edited by JetiiMitra (8874 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@mitran said:

@jonny_anonymous: Rumors it's a Fallout 4 teaser.

That would make sense, any idea about the morse code?

As far as I know, Morse code is either a dot or a dash. I didn't see or hear any.

#6 Posted by mikethekiller (8490 posts) - - Show Bio

File:International Morse Code.svg

Online
#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@mitran said:

@jonny_anonymous: Rumors it's a Fallout 4 teaser.

That would make sense, any idea about the morse code?

As far as I know, Morse code is either a dot or a dash. I didn't see any.

Morse code can also be a series of beeps

#8 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23888 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Hmmmm... I am little lost, dude O_o

did you click the link? it's a count down to a new Bethesda game and some pepole think it's a new Fallout game, the beeps are morse code.

#10 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that noise just scared the chickens out of me, my dad, and my dog. OUCH!

#11 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23888 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous: Hmmmm... I am little lost, dude O_o

did you click the link? it's a count down to a new Bethesda game and some pepole think it's a new Fallout game, the beeps are morse code.

Well I haven't clicked the link and even then I had no idea how to know it was that :P

#12 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

This in monotone

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=the+terminator+theme&sm=1

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous: Hmmmm... I am little lost, dude O_o

did you click the link? it's a count down to a new Bethesda game and some pepole think it's a new Fallout game, the beeps are morse code.

Well I haven't clicked the link and even then I had no idea how to know it was that :P

By being super brainy and working out the morse code

#14 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (23888 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous: Hmmmm... I am little lost, dude O_o

did you click the link? it's a count down to a new Bethesda game and some pepole think it's a new Fallout game, the beeps are morse code.

Well I haven't clicked the link and even then I had no idea how to know it was that :P

By being super brainy and working out the morse code

#15 Posted by JetiiMitra (8874 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@mitran said:

@jonny_anonymous: Rumors it's a Fallout 4 teaser.

That would make sense, any idea about the morse code?

As far as I know, Morse code is either a dot or a dash. I didn't see any.

Morse code can also be a series of beeps

Was there audio? I didn't hear any on my phone.

#16 Edited by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

MetH does not Hear any beeps.

-ABstract4$$#073-

#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by JetiiMitra (8874 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@jonny_anonymous: Oh. I'll check it out on my laptop later.

Make sure to turn your volume really low. It's a sharp pitch.

#21 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Fallout 4

#22 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Not Morse Code Thats a countdown Clock

2. If you inspect the element of the website you can learn its owned by Bethesda

3. The Symbol is The Vault Tec Industries Logo

Its A new Fallout Game.

#23 Posted by Pr0metheus (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a date.

Also:

#24 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Not Morse Code Thats a countdown Clock

2. If you inspect the element of the website you can learn its owned by Bethesda

3. The Symbol is The Vault Tec Industries Logo

Its A new Fallout Game.

I know it's a clock, I was talking about the beeping

#25 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous:

@thecheesestabber said:

1. Not Morse Code Thats a countdown Clock

2. If you inspect the element of the website you can learn its owned by Bethesda

3. The Symbol is The Vault Tec Industries Logo

Its A new Fallout Game.

I know it's a clock, I was talking about the beeping

http://2299archive.tumblr.com/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/is-the-survivor-2299-a-fallout-4-teaser

  • Share ›
  • Eubeezy6 hours ago

    Can someone please explain to me what is going on? I feel pretty lost. Who is Ella Deux and who is Cavaldez?

  • Share ›
    • E102_Beta Eubeezy6 hours ago

      Ella Duex seems to be a person trying to mask their existence, Cavaldez seems to be somebody who is not friendly to Ella. Nobody else is sure exactly whats going on either

    • Share ›
      • Eubeezy E102_Beta6 hours ago

        So they're real people? Or in game characters that are being teased?
        Edit: "real" people

      • Share ›
        • E102_Beta Eubeezy5 hours ago

          Contextually they appear to be in-game characters who appear to be somehow related to the story. It's really all guessing right now but IF this all is true, there is progress being made as far as who they are and if they're key to the story by fans. These links will help to see whats going on information wisehttp://2299archive.tumblr.com/ (tumblr posts as many are deleted quickly from actual tumblr) and https://twitter.com/12072299

        • Share ›
          • Eubeezy E102_Beta4 hours ago

            Essentially there's somebody on tumblr and twitter pretending to be a terminal all the while leaking info when somebody guesses the search or pass code right? This seems fan based but who knows this could be Bethesda antagonizing us.

          • Share ›
  • TheDarkGhost8 hours ago

    Has anyone else seen this???
    That log file is the same as the audio clip from the tumblr page

    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/..\

  • Sorry if thats messy essiantly, attached to that morse code thing a page has started by Bethesda (possibly) that keeps hinting at random Fallout stuff and heres some info