• 137 results
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@patrat18: Well its because is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, they try to build at least one character, sure it backfires a lot but at least they give him a background.

Also everybody wanted this to be Once Upon a Time with Superheroes, it was obvious it will never live to the hype.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By patrat18

@patrat18: Well its because is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, they try to build at least one character, sure it backfires a lot but at least they give him a background.

Also everybody wanted this to be Once Upon a Time with Superheroes, it was obvious it will never live to the hype.

People wanted this to be a Avengers spin off, thus why it got so many views the first episode. Even if you've never seen avengers in your life, or even if you've never seen Josh's work, you can still see pretty clearly that the show needs some major improvement.They thought the whole Ironman,avenger comedy thing was going to work on the small screen and it backfired.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

People wanted this to be a Avengers spin off, thus why it got so many views the first episode. Even if you've never seen avengers in your life, or even if you've never seen Josh's work, you can still see pretty clearly that the show needs some major improvement.They thought the whole Ironman,avenger comedy thing was going to work on the small screen and it backfired.

Well Whedon latest tv jobs backfired, Firefly failed to get one season, Doll House failed amazingly hard, it wasnt a shock that this backfired too.

Also any person that belive they will go Avengers in this had a problem, they never got the JL in Smallville.

Its TV they see it as a lesser medium.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By patrat18

@patrat18 said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Well Whedon latest tv jobs backfired, Firefly failed to get one season, Doll House failed amazingly hard, it wasnt a shock that this backfired too.

Also any person that belive they will go Avengers in this had a problem, they never got the JL in Smallville.

No people thought that they would get to see a Tony stark cameo or Thor, even Black widow because of the trailer here check it.

Loading Video...

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#105  Edited By LyraFay

The Batman when they started to add the Justice League members (apart from Superman and Green Arrow). Seriously I think they wanted to have another JL show but that didn't work out. And to this day I'm not sure version of The Flash used, he seemed to Barry in one scene and Wally in the next!

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: Since Doctor Who started was always designed for children but still for adults

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Akindoodle

@patrat18 said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Hey, hey! I can't speak for Agents of Shield but dude.... DON'T DISS FIREFLY.... DON'T DISS DOLLHOUSE... I thought those shows were dope.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By buttersdaman000

@sheenlantern:

I think you're hate is a little uncalled for. Yeah, Moffat is a dick and his stories are annoying, but I don't think he's turned Doctor Who into a childrens show at all. Matt Smiths run is full of emotional moments and monsters too frightening for children. I know weeping angels were first introduced in Tennants run but they are characterized by smiths run. Also, Matt Smith is a great Doctor. I started out with Eccleston back in' 07 or '08 and followed the series chronologically since then. I also watched a lot of the older episodes, specifically the C. Baker and Mccoy era, and I still say that Matt Smith, the 11th doctor, is my favorite. Or should I say the 13th? Screw you Moffat.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akindoodle: Still they backfired to him @patrat18: Well those were clips from the movies.

So there was no real evidence they will be in the tv show.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By SheenLantern

@lyrafay said:

@sheenlantern: Since Doctor Who started was always designed for children but still for adults

Don't talk rubbish.

@sheenlantern:

I think you're hate is a little uncalled for. Yeah, Moffat is a dick and his stories are annoying, but I don't think he's turned Doctor Who into a childrens show at all. Matt Smiths run is full of emotional moments and monsters too frightening for children. I know weeping angels were first introduced in Tennants run but they are characterized by smiths run. Also, Matt Smith is a great Doctor. I started out with Eccleston back in' 07 or '08 and followed the series chronologically since then. I also watched a lot of the older episodes, specifically the C. Baker and Mccoy era, and I still say that Matt Smith, the 11th doctor, is my favorite. Or should I say the 13th? Screw you Moffat.

I was 9 years old when the first weeping angels episode came out, I thought they were ridiculously stupid. Not scary in the least bit.

Doctor Who is supposed to be a family show, if me, an immature 15 year old thinks it's too goddamn silly and child friendly, something is obviously wrong.

Matt Smith is a horrible actor, I have to shield my ears everytime he opens his mouth because it's so embarrassing. I hope he bloody disappears after he leaves the show.

Also, "You are hate is a little uncalled for"? Nice grammar.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: I know. It makes me really sad... and really curious as to how he keeps getting TV deals. HOW'D HE EVEN GET AVENGERS?!

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By patrat18

@akindoodle: Still they backfired to him @patrat18: Well those were clips from the movies.

You can assume that they would have been.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

They need to sell it, so they will try this, but the thing is they never said openly this was what the show it was going to be.

People jumped in this train of lies, based on an image and what they wanted to see in that image.

@deathpoolthet1000: I know. It makes me really sad... and really curious as to how he keeps getting TV deals. HOW'D HE EVEN GET AVENGERS?!

He is the God of Nerds with JJ Abrams, so they trust he will hit it big at some point.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

They need to sell it, so they will try this, but the thing is they never said openly this was what the show it was going to be.

People jumped in this train of lies, based on an image and what they wanted to see in that image.

@akindoodle said:

He is the God of Nerds with JJ Abrams, so they trust he will hit it big at some point.

Amen, bra. Amen

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Why is everyone throwing supernatural under the bus

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@akindoodle said:

Doesn't change the outcome of the show.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@patrat18 said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@akindoodle said:

Doesn't change the outcome of the show.

But it change your reaction of the show.

No Caption Provided

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow: When we find out who the female vigilante is.

(When Sara came in)

That and everything after that was disappointing. Here's hoping the Flash's show will be good!

And also when they started to clearly listening non-comic fandom boards, has made it a terrible show. See on tumblr.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By buttersdaman000

@lyrafay said:

Don't talk rubbish.

@buttersdaman000 said:

@sheenlantern:

I was 9 years old when the first weeping angels episode came out, I thought they were ridiculously stupid. Not scary in the least bit.

Doctor Who is supposed to be a family show, if me, an immature 15 year old thinks it's too goddamn silly and child friendly, something is obviously wrong.

Matt Smith is a horrible actor, I have to shield my ears everytime he opens his mouth because it's so embarrassing. I hope he bloody disappears after he leaves the show.

Also, "You are hate is a little uncalled for"? Nice grammar.

I sent that post on my phone so I didn't feel like going through the hassle of editing my post. Nice job coming off as a little immature snot. No point in arguing with a little 15 year old who fancies himself more mature than he really is. Also, I find it funny that you decided to go Nazi on a small grammar mistake, then fail to double check your own post. Reread it. Finding the mistakes will probably help you in 10th grade English lol.

Anyways, you just seem like some cynical little hipster kid. Matt Smith was originally a theatre actor so I don't see how he can be a bad at acting. Just because you and your 'maturity' find the show to be to childish doesn't mean the millions of adults who watch the show do. Honestly, I thought you had some serious complaints about the way Moffat has been running the series but all it comes down to is YOUR fanboy rage.

Lol

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Please, enlighten me to my many mistakes.

I think you interpreted my reply wrong, since you responded with quite a few insults and personal jabs. Perhaps you sensed a sarcastic overtone I didn't intend? It was a stating of opinion, nothing more. No need to be obtuse.

I'm also self-described as immature....In the very comment you replied to, soooo yeeaaah. If you're gonna insult me, don't be redundant.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Please, enlighten me to my many mistakes.

I think you interpreted my reply wrong, since you responded with quite a few insults and personal jabs. Perhaps you sensed a sarcastic overtone I didn't intend? It was a stating of opinion, nothing more. No need to be obtuse.

I'm also self-described as immature....In the very comment you replied to, soooo yeeaaah. If you're gonna insult me, don't be redundant.

A stating of opinion? A sarcastic overtone you didn't intend? You took the time to point out my mistake in what could only be taken as sarcastic and insulting. How is that an opinion?

As for the rest, I don't really care much. I have my opinion of you, and you have your opinion of me.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Futurama.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A stating of opinion? A sarcastic overtone you didn't intend? You took the time to point out my mistake in what could only be taken as sarcastic and insulting. How is that an opinion?

As for the rest, I don't really care much. I have my opinion of you, and you have your opinion of me.

Now there's no need to be like that.

I'm very sorry if that's what you thought, but I honestly didn't intend for you to be offended.

BraveKnight99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braveknight99: i don't think i could disagree more.

That's interesting, can you elaborate a bit so I can try to see it from your angle?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Simpsons

Family guy

Futurama

Spongebob

Those are a few that come to mind

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two and a Half Men, after Charlie Sheen left.

The Simpsons, i don't know exactly when but recent episodes have been quite poor.

South Park, last two seasons have been lame

CSI, after Grissom

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the walking dead season 4

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

Supernatural

Arrow

Dexter hit rock bottom on its series finale but now it's over

I always thought Dr Who was nothing special, there are only a handful of episodes in 50 years that I would consider worth the time it takes to watch.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BBC Robin Hood after the first season

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

@patrat18 said:

Agents of shield after the first episode.

This

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@braveknight99: i don't see anything wrong with Sarah coming back. I didnt care much for her storyline but i was just happy her connections to the League of Assassins was bringing them into the show. I honestly cant think of much after her storyline that i haven't liked. Its one of my favorite shows right now (right next to person of interest). We are all entitled to our own opinions though but I'm just saying i highly disagree with you.

BraveKnight99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By BraveKnight99

@deathstroke19: I was disappointed because I thought the female vigilante would be Laurel like how she's Black Canary in the comic books, and I was hoping the story would go off from there. I agree on the League of Assassins bit though. Just my opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How the heck did Spongebob, Family Guy and Yu-Gi-Oh! go downhill?

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Beware the Batman sucks and has sucked from the get-go.

Queso6p4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 21

Family Guy- last three seasons or so

Law & Order: SVU-right around the time Meloni left. Now it's obvious stuff pulled from the headlines and not very creative. I don't even watch the newer stuff.

The Walking Dead- I know AMC has to make money, but they keep dragging stuff out way too long. They were both on Hershel's farm and the prison for way too long.

Hell on Wheels- The third season. While it was hard to accept the change of pace and scenery the whole show just felt too different from the tone it had established in the first two seasons. Don't even watch it anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Who.

No Caption Provided

CantDance93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#138  Edited By CantDance93

Adventure Time. Since the start of season 5 it's never been the same, there's only been maybe like 5 episodes that I actually enjoyed in season 5 so far. Spongebob did start to suck after season 3, which was around the time the movie started. The movie was good, but everything after it sucked. Only show that's been good consistently is Regular Show.

Also Breaking Bad's second part of season 5 wasn't that great either, the only two good episodes were the last two. And they weren't even that amazing.