What's Your Thug Life Moment?

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GLEmerald924

When I was in elementary school, I farted while talking to this girl I really had a crush on. It happened after lunch. At the time I didn't know I was lactose in tolerate and I had drank a lot of milk cartons. While I was in the middle of flirting with her the milk was starting to have an affect on me. My a$$hole took it upon itself to tried to flirt too. I tried to hold it in but my butt couldn't contain the gassy a$$ dragon living within me and I let out the most loudest, wettest fart of my life. With me being the smart, fast thinker that I am, I decided to start beat boxing really loud to cover the sound of the fart and it worked. Even though she didn't say anything about the fart, part of me feels she heard it but didn't want to say anything.

What your Thug Life moment?

Or

What's an embarrassing moment that you think no one noticed?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

More like "the struggle", than thug life, but me and my two friends were going to stay for this lacrosse game for extra credit in one of our classes. Thing is, none of us had any money to buy tickets, so what we did was help the two workers set up the entrance tent. After we finished helping we asked them if we could go in for free, and they said "deal". So we stroll in there, take pictures for the extra credit, and we immediately bounce. We go into the back/behind the bleachers and we realize that there are a bunch of fences everywhere and we're cut off, and if we go back we might get caught. So we decide to cut into the forest in hopes that we can make it onto the sidewalk/street on the other side. We get in pretty deep but find out that there's a whole wall of fence with barbed wire. My friend decides to try and make a ladder out of fallen tree logs/branches, and climbs like halfway. At this point me and my other friend have already starting leaving the forest because making a wooden ladder was ridiculous. We hear him release a bloodcurdling scream and we look back and he's fallen. He's fine, though he continues trying to set up the wooden ladder. Me and my other friend say "screw it" and leave him to find another exit route. We didn't, so we decided to jump one of the outside fences without the barbed wire. A car (probably driven by a teacher) goes by and me and my friend have to wait and hide for a bit until they pass. After that I jump the fence, and tell my friend to follow. We both then realize that our other friend is still being an idiot and making the wooden ladder, so I tell him to go back to get him. Now, what happens next is pretty damn hilarious. Since our high school, like most schools, is completely ignorant of actually good or at least popular music, they play really cringey songs. The one they started playing was Darude - Sandstorm. No, I'm not joking. So here I am seeing my two other friends running towards and hopping the fence while Darude - Sandstorm is playing.

We got the extra credit.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

When i shat in the toilet

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

When I was 16, my friends and I took turns pooping into a bag. Then we found a parked car with an open sunroof and dumped the poop on the front seats/dashboard.

I been thuggin'
I been thuggin'

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

When I slapped my classmate's butt in 2nd grade. :-D She smiled after that.