How can I get the old one back?

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (9110 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't.

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (13615 posts) - - Show Bio

ever

#4 Edited by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

never ever

#5 Posted by Lvenger (16049 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry this is the new layout now. You must be assimilated as part of the collective :P

#6 Posted by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

What's with the stupid not giving it a chance??? It's actually pretty great.

#7 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfortunately, there is no way to get back the more advanced previous layout.

#8 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

You're so blunt.

#10 Edited by ImmortalOne (2846 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, someone's late.

#11 Edited by mikethekiller (8162 posts) - - Show Bio

You mad?

#12 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14192 posts) - - Show Bio

Match with:

#13 Posted by KnightRise (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

Who are you?

#14 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16870 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

So you deem people stupid who do not like the new layout?

#15 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

Where you been the last couple months

I actually really like the new layout

#16 Posted by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

Who are you?

@dabee said:

Wow, I gotta be careful with what I say. People on the internet take stuff way too seriously, I guess.

The title of his topic is, and I quote, "What's up with the stupider layout???" I was simply mirroring what he said in saying "What's with the stupid not giving it a chance???" I never said anybody was stupid, I was saying not giving it a chance was stupid. For him to start a thread after coming back, first thing he does, basically saying the layout is crap and he hates it, is extremely disrespectful, in my opinion. Stating gripes, asking politely how to revert, fine. But the programmers worked pretty damn hard on writing the code, I'm sure, and for him to not give it the slightest chance without posting a flame thread is, well, stupid.

So, knightrise, to answer your question: I am Dabee. To answer your question, mrdecepticonleader: Well, I kind of just did.

That was my point, I wasn't calling anyone stupid. Please, don't take me so seriously. :-)

#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16870 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

@knightrise said:

@dabee said:

Who are you?

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@dabee said:

Wow, I gotta be careful with what I say. People on the internet take stuff way too seriously, I guess.

The title of his topic is, and I quote, "What's up with the stupider layout???" I was simply mirroring what he said in saying "What's with the stupid not giving it a chance???" I never said anybody was stupid, I was saying not giving it a chance was stupid. For him to start a thread after coming back, first thing he does, basically saying the layout is crap and he hates it, is extremely disrespectful, in my opinion. Stating gripes, asking politely how to revert, fine. But the programmers worked pretty damn hard on writing the code, I'm sure, and for him to not give it the slightest chance without posting a flame thread is, well, stupid.

So, knightrise, to answer your question: I am Dabee. To answer your question, mrdecepticonleader: Well, I kind of just did.

That was my point, I wasn't calling anyone stupid. Please, don't take me so seriously. :-)

Okay.

Well I was simply asking what you meant.I was not assuming/accusing you of anything if you feel attacked sorry you feel that way,but I was just simply questioning what you meant as all.

No need for you to assume I was taking what you said seriously.

#18 Edited by russellmania77 (13615 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

@knightrise said:

@dabee said:

Who are you?

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@dabee said:

Okay.

Well I was simply asking what you meant.I was not assuming/accusing you of anything if you feel attacked sorry you feel that way,but I was just simply questioning what you meant as all.

No need for you to assume I was taking what you said seriously.

i simply also

#19 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll explain, but you'll have to get in line, behind Captain America.

#20 Edited by The Stegman (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it, and you should too

#21 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (16980 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it sucked too in the start.

#22 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. A bit late, bro.

It's okay, chill out.

#23 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfortunately, there is no way to get back the more advanced previous layout.

This.