Whats the Zs?

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By The Spartan

Not a clue. They had a lot of potential for a while.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Hawk

LOL......what didn't happen?

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zenma

they were inactive for a while now

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By shanana

oh!

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By LstPaladin

Gambler says:

"Sha says:
"ZERO SQUAD"
Ohhhhhhh. I know what happened. Nighthunter went on vacation right, leaving Lst Paladin in charge. An Rpg was created (by RL) that required the participation of the only hero team on the Vine (which by this point was nothing more then a chat room thread) the Zero Squad. There was a misunderstanding as to the Rpg and a mini bitch fest broke out. One member quit which in turn caused everyone else to quit. And so was the end of ZS"

It goes a little deeper than that, but what you said is correct.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LstPaladin

I know

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sha says:

"ZERO SQUAD"

Ohhhhhhh. I know what happened. Nighthunter went on vacation right, leaving Lst Paladin in charge. An Rpg was created (by RL) that required the participation of the only hero team on the Vine (which by this point was nothing more then a chat room thread) the Zero Squad. There was a misunderstanding as to the Rpg and a mini bitch fest broke out. One member quit which in turn caused everyone else to quit. And so was the end of ZS

Terry Handson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Terry Handson

dang the ZS is gone!

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Spartan

Gambler says:

"Sha says:
"ZERO SQUAD"
Ohhhhhhh. I know what happened. Nighthunter went on vacation right, leaving Lst Paladin in charge. An Rpg was created (by RL) that required the participation of the only hero team on the Vine (which by this point was nothing more then a chat room thread) the Zero Squad. There was a misunderstanding as to the Rpg and a mini bitch fest broke out. One member quit which in turn caused everyone else to quit. And so was the end of ZS"

Once Renegade, Morte, Andferne, and myself quit, the team went downhill.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By mantoid

ZS rocks!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn

I dont know what happened to ZiggySmith. LMAO

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Desilation

Who is Ziggy smith?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn

Desilation says:

"Who is Ziggy smith?"

LOL. The Baddest Man on the Planet !

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ronin alexsnder

The Spartan says:

"Gambler says:
"Sha says:
"ZERO SQUAD"

Once Renegade, Morte, Andferne, and myself quit, the team went downhill."

ROTFLMMFAO

good one spartan man that was good but no for real. spartan leaving ZS had nothing to do with the downfall of the team just to clear that up.

yes RL and andferne leaving was a major impact on the team. as to what G said about the RPG that zs didnt want to enter. well the ZS was involved in another team RPG at the time and didnt want to be in the other one in the first place. pretty much it was demanded they be in it which in turn caused a fight between mobb deep and the ZS. at the time you can say that the ZS was in a weakend state and we were tryin to build off of the RPG called the new breed. RL made the new RPG and wanted to invlove the ZS alomst making the z team fight every other team on the vine to defend toe z tower. and as for a chat thread WTF. why the hell does that matter anyways have you checked out the wal thread lately. they have almost more pages than the VV in like a quarter of the time. And as for the wal team there the closest team on the vine no one can separate any of the main members from that team.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19  Edited By Last_Guardian

ronin alexsnder says:

"The Spartan says:
"Gambler says:
"Sha says:
"ZERO SQUAD"

ROTFLMMFAO

good one spartan man that was good but no for real. spartan leaving ZS had nothing to do with the downfall of the team just to clear that up.

yes RL and andferne leaving was a major impact on the team. as to what G said about the RPG that zs didnt want to enter. well the ZS was involved in another team RPG at the time and didnt want to be in the other one in the first place. pretty much it was demanded they be in it which in turn caused a fight between mobb deep and the ZS. at the time you can say that the ZS was in a weakend state and we were tryin to build off of the RPG called the new breed. RL made the new RPG and wanted to invlove the ZS alomst making the z team fight every other team on the vine to defend toe z tower. and as for a chat thread WTF. why the hell does that matter anyways have you checked out the wal thread lately. they have almost more pages than the VV in like a quarter of the time. And as for the wal team there the closest team on the vine no one can separate any of the main members from that team.

"

thinks of killing ronin but stops once he hears what he says about WALsigh nice Ronin, your the bomb!
Post Edited:2008-05-30 18:05:54

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vrakmul
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ronin alexsnder

obi wan kenobi! says:

"ronin alexsnder says:
"The Spartan says:
"Gambler says:
"Sha says:
"ZERO SQUAD"

ROTFLMMFAO

"

thinks of killing ronin but stops once he hears what he says about WALsigh nice Ronin, your the bomb!
Post Edited:2008-05-30 18:05:54"

just speakin the truth.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

ronin alexsnder says:

"The Spartan says:
"Gambler says:
"Sha says:
"ZERO SQUAD"

ROTFLMMFAO

"

Hahahahaa what? Did you really just compare the ZS to Wal? ZS WAS a team created for RPGS* Wal has always been more Chat oriented. No one demanded that you join the Rpg, you are an individual ya know, you dont have to follow the leader. Make your own choices homeboy. If you wanna be a chat thread then be a chat thread, it doesnt matter, what it is however, is disappointing when one of the better teams on the Vine is reduced to a chat thread. Posts don't matter. How many memorable Rpgs has Wal been in? Akira's team has under two hundred posts and their already getting dap and are involved in two Rpgs. You say your speaking the truth, I say your talking out your @$$. Teams are located in the RPG section for a reason. You want a chat thread, dig up Clarks or Nine Lives.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ronin alexsnder

Gambler says:

"ronin alexsnder says:
"The Spartan says:
"Gambler says:
"Sha says:
"ZERO SQUAD"

ROTFLMMFAO

"

Hahahahaa what? Did you really just compare the ZS to Wal? ZS WAS a team created for RPGS* Wal has always been more Chat oriented. No one demanded that you join the Rpg, you are an individual ya know, you dont have to follow the leader. Make your own choices homeboy. If you wanna be a chat thread then be a chat thread, it doesnt matter, what it is however, is disappointing when one of the better teams on the Vine is reduced to a chat thread. Posts don't matter. How many memorable Rpgs has Wal been in? Akira's team has under two hundred posts and their already getting dap and are involved in two Rpgs. You say your speaking the truth, I say your talking out your @$$. Teams are located in the RPG section for a reason. You want a chat thread, dig up Clarks or Nine Lives."

as i recall the zs was in an RPG? what RPG's were the outlaws in or the HFC when the ZS was at its downfall that the ZS wanst in.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ronin alexsnder

and by the way the Z squad was falling long before RL left. you can ask any member we all was gonna leave but RL talked us into staying.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ronin alexsnder

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

ronin alexsnder says:

as i recall the zs was in an RPG? what RPG's were the outlaws in or the HFC when the ZS was at its downfall that the ZS wanst in. "

I think you missed what I was saying. In fact, I know you did.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ronin alexsnder

guess this is pretty much pointless to fight and argue over this. you have your opinion and i have what i know from being on the team.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Andferne

Post Deleted. :)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Ghostshell

ronin alexsnder says:

"Gambler says:
"ronin alexsnder says:
as i recall the zs was in an RPG? what RPG's were the outlaws in or the HFC when the ZS was at its downfall that the ZS wanst in. "

I think you missed what I was saying. In fact, I know you did."

apparently so! oh yea and about choices i also remember us making a choice not to be in the RPG you speak of and you and others getting all bent out of shape about it. you know nothing but what you saw when it came to the ZS u had no clue what went on behind the scenes!"

Ohhhhh, behind the scenes. The ZS was so mysterious lmao give me a break. You guys got weak and collapsed. End of story.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vrakmul

Andferne says:

"Post Deleted. :)"

Rofl.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ronin alexsnder

Andferne says:

"Post Deleted. :)"

LMAO

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zee crusher

I heard rumors that Zee flexed his muscles and they ran.........

That or they got tired of him talking about Thor..............

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ronin alexsnder

Gambler says:

"ronin alexsnder says:
"Gambler says:
"ronin alexsnder says:

I think you missed what I was saying. In fact, I know you did."

apparently so! oh yea and about choices i also remember us making a choice not to be in the RPG you speak of and you and others getting all bent out of shape about it. you know nothing but what you saw when it came to the ZS u had no clue what went on behind the scenes!"

Ohhhhh, behind the scenes. The ZS was so mysterious lmao give me a break. You guys got weak and collapsed. End of story."

whatever! as usual G is always right! so whats next months team gonna be called G.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"I heard rumors that Zee flexed his muscles and they ran.........That or they got tired of him talking about Thor.............."

Rofllmfaol!

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ronin alexsnder

Gambler says:

"ronin alexsnder says:
whatever! as usual G is always right! so whats next months team gonna be called G."

Now if you would have realized that from the jump we wouldn't of had this convo. Awwwwwww, that hurts Ronin, no really, it does :("

yea dummy me!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

ronin alexsnder says:

whatever! as usual G is always right! so whats next months team gonna be called G."

Now if you would have realized that from the jump we wouldn't of had this convo. Awwwwwww, that hurts Ronin, no really, it does :(

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The important thing is now ya know.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points