What Power Would You Get? (Not which one you'd want)

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By NexusOfLight
@ARMIV said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
" @ARMIV: You sound like Peter Parker, but I don't think spidey-powers fit your description. You take the burden of others, sounds like a durability thing to me. "
You mean like being invincible? "
Something along those lines. Not truly invincible, but can definitely take a lot of damage from others.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Decoy Elite
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @spiderpigbart:  We'd be epic until we ran into a Superman like person. Unless they're solar powered, in which case I could take him down. "
I would put you in to keep him busy until I made something to kill him.  See?  Maybe we should make an RP..... "
It'd be such an unfair RP for anyone who goes against us. My powers versatility plus your intelligence is already a horribly powerful combo. Add in all the weapons and such you can make and we really can only be stopped by a speed blitz.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Decoy Elite said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @spiderpigbart:  We'd be epic until we ran into a Superman like person. Unless they're solar powered, in which case I could take him down. "
I would put you in to keep him busy until I made something to kill him.  See?  Maybe we should make an RP..... "
It'd be such an unfair RP for anyone who goes against us. My powers versatility plus your intelligence is already a horribly powerful combo. Add in all the weapons and such you can make and we really can only be stopped by a speed blitz. "
True.  
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54  Edited By Decoy Elite
@spiderpigbart: Doesn't mean we don't have to make the RP. I gotta jump off, but I think it could make a cool Alternate reality RP.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Decoy Elite: Goodbye.
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#56  Edited By Dracade102

Best: I Care about people I respect/love/can tolerate more than anything else

Worst: I Can't Stand Society or Human Nature at all
Neutral: I Have an Emotional Disbalance 

So I Think I'd be a Good Psycho-Pirate

superboy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By superboy12

Best. Smart, im willing to help people,funny, forgiving, some what fast
worst, short fuse, quick to anger 
neutral. Cant stay in one place for more then two seconds, addiction to sugar
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@superboy12: Superspeed....like Mach 3
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By NexusOfLight
@superboy12: Sugar rush seems too easy, but I so want a super human's powers to be linked to sugar. How about your body's metabolism is so crazy that all of its physical traits are super augmented based on what you eat. Spinach gives you strength. Candy bars give you quick energy for super speed. The only downside is, if you over indulge, your body'll actually slow down instead of speed up, and you'll be weaker instead of stronger. Maybe turn into the Blob. Try not to eat too many donuts.
superboy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By superboy12
@NexusOfLight said:
" @superboy12: Sugar rush seems too easy, but I so want a super human's powers to be linked to sugar. How about your body's metabolism is so crazy that all of its physical traits are super augmented based on what you eat. Spinach gives you strength. Candy bars give you quick energy for super speed. The only downside is, if you over indulge, your body'll actually slow down instead of speed up, and you'll be weaker instead of stronger. Maybe turn into the Blob. Try not to eat too many donuts. "

Sorry dude but I think I like Lunacyde's better lol
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By NexusOfLight
@superboy12: Can't give up 'dem chocolate bars, eh? Fine, if you want the easy way out, super speed it is. I kinda like the concept of a food based super. Think I'll write a story about one some time down the road.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@NexusOfLight said:
" @superboy12: Sugar rush seems too easy, but I so want a super human's powers to be linked to sugar. How about your body's metabolism is so crazy that all of its physical traits are super augmented based on what you eat. Spinach gives you strength. Candy bars give you quick energy for super speed. The only downside is, if you over indulge, your body'll actually slow down instead of speed up, and you'll be weaker instead of stronger. Maybe turn into the Blob. Try not to eat too many donuts. "
Personally I think this is very interesting if not a little cheesy....pardon the pun lol
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By Undergroundgod

Best: I live by a Honor code, and nothing can break it, also my word is bond, if I say I will or can do something nothing short of death is going to stop me. 
Worst: I am Honest, too a fault and have been called mean by people in the past. 
Neutral: I know how to be chill, when need be. 

Power:??? Anyone have any idea's. 

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By NexusOfLight
@Undergroundgod: Code of the warrior. Since you're calm and know how to be "chill" the standard stereotypical easy-going Jin from Samurai Champloo kinda samurai comes to mind, but that's more of a skill set than a power. Something that can't break. Something that is cool. I'm gettin' water. You gettin' water? Hydrokinesis? Seems kinda weird, though. Cryogenisis? Is that how you say ice powers? Freeze the water vapor in a radius surrounding you to whatever form you want. Could forge an ice blade out of thin air. Combined with samurai skills, that'd be pretty deadly.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#65  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Best: Pragmatic, patient and charismatic.
Worst: Total apathy toward humanity, and if you annoy me; I have few qualms about tearing your throat out. 
Neutral: I can manipulate people very easily.

Power: Mind-control.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#66  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Best:  Scary capacity for learning (assuming it's in a subject I find interesting), decent imagination, tries to avoid/soothe conflicts whenever they appear in immediate proximity, quite forgiving (if they ask for it anyway).
Worst:  Paranoid, has a hard time understanding people, terrible social skills, terrible procrastinator.
Neutral:  Can be sarcastic, brutally honest, and stubborn.  Can occasionally make attempts at jokes.

Power...uh..maybe some kind of force fields? >_>
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67  Edited By Acer

Best: Im patient and I believe in honour
Worst: I find it difficult to trust and get close to people. Im also angry alot, and most of the time it's for no real reason. Im just afraid of being judged.
Neutral: I have an active imagination

Power: No idea lol

@~The Wanderer~: Im with ya on the worst one :P

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#68  Edited By Magian  Online

Best: I'm quite patient, I like learning new things, can't hold grudges, good listener, I don't like arguing.
Worst: I can't commit to something for long. I don't open up easily to others.
Neutral:  I can be funny.

Powers: No idea. If anyone has any suggestions, please tell me.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicMan24: hmmm.. probably, Atmokinesis and Total Earth Control.. why? because like the weather, you are constantly changing.. you comprise the entire spectrum of the elements.. you can be fun and gentle on moment then you suddenly change moods and conjure a thunderstorm.. yet you cannot stay mad for long like the strongest of storms, you anger will pass and then you create a rainbow..  

me??? 

Best: I'm Gentle, Compassionate, Intelligent and Charismatic.. i'm very friendly guy and I hate conflicts or any form of arguments.. I am often take no sides and listen to all the opinions first before i make my stand to the matter.. i love to learn.. and i'm well versed in many genre of information.. i'm a polyglot and speaks 3 languages.. i hate seeing people suffer, and tend to do all i could to spare them from pain.. i have this form of sixth sense as i often foretell what is yet to happen through dreams or strong gut feeling.. 

Worst: as meek as i often am, i tend to flare up in rage ever so often.. I tend to judge people most of the time.. i'm a perfectionist and most people hate that about me.. i tend to get too proud and flamboyant with who i am and what i have, even without me noticing it.. i'm also not very fond of sudden changes and i really can't commit on something for too long.. 

Neutral: I take no sides most of the time.. if a certain situation is place before me, i tend to hear out both sides and balance everything before making a stand..  

any suggestions? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By 123422

Best: I'm intelligent, compassionate, strong-willed (when motivated right), forgiving (most of the time), a fast learner, and likes learning new things, also i'm pretty good around computers and most gadgets in general (family/school tech support, kinda)
Worst: I tend to flare up at the slightest annoyance (especially when i need privacy and is concentrating on something), rather shy, untalkative (i'm not exactly a people person), delays stuff that needs doing and kinda ignorant 
Neutral: I'm a planner, i tend to analyze the situation before making decisions (most of the time) and can keep a cool head under pressure
Power: dunno, any suggestions?

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By NexusOfLight
@123422: You sound like Cyborg. I won't go for technopathy, or super thinker, but if it's considered a power, I'd go for cyberneticly enhanced/altered body parts.

@ComicMan24: Yeah, I agree with lord_oraculous016. Weather manipulation based on your emotions.

@~The Wanderer~: Force fields work. Invisible constructs based on your imagination.

@Acer: Feral instincts and maybe healing to go along with it. You go on wild rampages every so often. In your rage, you let the animal in you come out. Enhanced senses, maybe some peak to above human level strength augmentation. 

@lord_oraculous016: Not fond of sudden changes, sixth sense, listening to everything, I say some form of limited precognition. When you focus on an object, you see its immediate future, but for some odd reason, you can't focus in on yourself. Maybe a mental block to prevent yourself from learning your own future, maybe you know your immediate future, but like other people's futures better.
Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#72  Edited By batmanbeyond234

Best-I have a killer memory, Im willing to listen, and Ill help if i Can,Scary capacity for learning If i care about the subject
Worst-I am very sarcastic and rebellious,especially against teachers 
Neutral-I am very negative. 
Powers?
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NexusOfLight: me a precognitive? why not.. goes with my username perfectly..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By 123422
@NexusOfLight: Cybernetic enhancements, huh?
Pretty good pick actually, i was half-expecting technopathy but that sounds cool too, thanks
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#75  Edited By Magian  Online
@lord_oraculous016:
@NexusOfLight:  
Weather manipulation. Not a bad choice. It's pretty good actually. Thanks.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By NexusOfLight
@123422: I suppose if you're smart enough, you could interface your hardware with other machines and sorta force a degree of technopathy to come out of it. Either way, glad you're cool with it.
DanceGreenman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DanceGreenman

Good: Always wanting and willing to help out anyone
Bad: Bad at sharing my true feelings with others 
Neutral:Stay cool under pressure, Put 100 percent into anything i do      

Powers?

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By hdorman1

Good: Empathic, very protective of my friends and family, i prefer logic and reason to nonsense, above average intelligence
Worst: Kinda naive, sarcastic, and introspective with my emotions
Neutral: Very outright on my opinions , speak my mind, i see both sides of an argument  

physically im 6 foot ,stocky and well built, play rugby,american football and do field events in athletics(hammer throw and shot put) 
but im also quick on my feet and have decent reflexes 

so im thinking that i would be a wall, super strength and durability , maybe enhanced speed and reflexes

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Acer
@NexusOfLight:  Nice I was kinda hoping for the power to control butterflies :p
Bruiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Bruiser
@Lunacyde: Very true, actually.  I was first thinking of Radioactive Man, but then, thinking about Ted Sprague from Heroes,  I'd say you've got the right idea.
Bruiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Bruiser
@MetatronDaDon said:
" super speed and durability!!! "
Awesome power, but you forgot the key point.  Hahahaha.  And pick one power!!
Why would you be given super speed and durability?
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By NexusOfLight
@hdorman1: How about elasticity? It's a pretty versatile power, and with it you could enhance your strength, durability, and reflexes to an extent. Based on your description, Reed Richards and Hank Pym came to mind. 

@DanceGreenman: Duplication. You're one guy, you can't help everybody alone. So duplicate yourself so you could be everyone you need to be at once. Since you're bad at sharing your feelings, your duplicates could personify those feelings. Each one is an extension of your persona. Better yet, each one is an extension of your thought. 

@Acer: Control them through fear! Scare them into submission.
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By hdorman1
@NexusOfLight said:
" @hdorman1: How about elasticity? It's a pretty versatile power, and with it you could enhance your strength, durability, and reflexes to an extent. Based on your description, Reed Richards and Hank Pym came to mind. 
maybe more along the lines of Monkey D. Luffy 
but you really have come up with a good idea
MetatronDaDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MetatronDaDon

Good: I take a lot of crap without lashing out ; Will impose willpower where needed
Bad: Impatient
Neutral: Apathetic to  self destructive nature of people

Power: organic metal <Mercury/Colossus>

DanceGreenman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By DanceGreenman
@DanceGreenman: Duplication. You're one guy, you can't help everybody alone. So duplicate yourself so you could be everyone you need to be at once. Since you're bad at sharing your feelings, your duplicates could personify those feelings. Each one is an extension of your persona. Better yet, each one is an extension of your thought. 
Makes since. Never thought of that.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#86  Edited By _Sojourn_

Best- I'm very empathetic. I know what to say when to say. I'm also a provider, and am benevolent.
Worst- While I can't mentally hold a grudge, I can get very angry. I also judge people instantly, and make it their job to prove me otherwise.(even though all those judgements were correct) Superiority.
Neutral- I guess I can be very neutral. I tend to always listen to both sides of the argument.

Hydrokinesis-

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Roddy010

Best- I'm a provider and a people person. I"m always giving to people and will help who ever needs my help. My also a very laid back go with the flow type of guy and just blend in to my environment.
Worst- I hold back alot on alot of things I do, whether it be singing, debating (at times), and being social....I also tend to shut people out...
Neutral- I am very easy to get along with.
 Invisibility/force fields

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Chaos Burn
@Roddy010: invisibilty / camoflauge type

for me... 
Best - i pay attention to detail, can take the lead, people say im really mature, i don't get angry at people to their face
Neutral - i am concious of where i are and what im doing a lot of the time, i live very in the moment
Worst - very self critical, can get easily annoyed by little things, cannot dedicate for the long term
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Roddy010
@Chaos Burn: Thanks alot...:D
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Roddy010
@lord_oraculous016:  I think you maybe atmokinesis...
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By MKF30

I think this concept is interesting yet very subjective at the same time...but here's me.. 

Best-I'm creative, patient(most of the time), openminded, friendly, funny, crazy(in a sense of humor way), caring, none judgemental, can be serious when need be, very unique and different then most people, I help people if they need it whether a stranger or friend. Can do many voices, impressions well. I always wonder about philosophy and where Earth, people and Universe is headed.

Worst-Impulsive at times, Angry, impatient(sometimes), stubborn, have a sneaky side that loves to pull jokes, prank people and be sneaky, if someone pisses me off I tend to rather get even then get mad usually

Neutral-I'm objective, tend not to take sides in most cases, openminded to other peoples beliefs even if I don't believe them myself, I can respect others beliefs, very opinionated in general 

Honestly, a few powers can be considered by my personality but overall I would say Telekinesis is probably accurate for me overall...it's something that matches my overall personality both the pros and cons. Another perhaps would be super speed maybe a morpher that deceives people since I tend to fool people with my voices often lol. Also perhaps  immortality since I'm always thinking what would the world be without anyone else in it but me and what other worlds are like out there.

So definitely one of the 4.

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Calvin
@Bruiser: 
Best: I love to understand what make people and whole cultures "tick", I regularly see life through patterns, I connect the dot and usually find connections people miss, because of that I'm always full of ideas (ideas are actually the way I make my money...)
Worst: I'm demotivated, procrastinate a lot , 99% of my projects die prematurely, I easily break of the plans
Neutral: I like to observe people, understand their emotions through body language, but usually I don't use this skill a lot to gain advantage  

Powers: Do you got any suggestion?

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Chaos Burn
@Roddy010: so what would you think id gt power-wise?
Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Chaos Burn
@Bruiser:  any suggestiosn for me?
Best - i pay attention to detail, can take the lead, people say im really mature, i don't get angry at people to their face
Neutral - i am concious of where i are and what im doing a lot of the time, i live very in the moment
Worst - very self critical, can get easily annoyed by little things, cannot dedicate for the long term 
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Roddy010
@Chaos Burn: From what I'm reading you can be an omniversal God or a being with cosmic awareness...
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Best: I'm compasionate nice a great listener and can put up with just about everyone  
worst: I'm incedibly self consious 
Worst: I see the best in people and belive them almost no matter what (Naive)  
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Roddy010
@MKF30:  I would say a morpher
@Calvin: An Empath....
@Thor's hammmer: Hmmmm I need more info on you to make a conclusion...
Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Calvin
@Chaos Burn said:

" @Bruiser:  any suggestiosn for me? Best - i pay attention to detail, can take the lead, people say im really mature, i don't get angry at people to their face Neutral - i am concious of where i are and what im doing a lot of the time, i live very in the moment Worst - very self critical, can get easily annoyed by little things, cannot dedicate for the long term  "

Comic Awareness - You feel stuff around you, the planet rotating around the sun, the heart beat of the person in front of you, and the quimical interactions in a atomic level, this makes you realize how insignificant you are and the futility of your efforts 
@Roddy010 said:
"cosmic awareness... "

you beat me to it! 
Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Calvin
@Roddy010 said:
" @Calvin: An Empath.... "
I was thinking in something like Technopathy, but that's close enough I guess
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Roddy010
@Calvin: Lol sorry I can be quick on the draw sometimes....