What others left their teams besides LeBRON ?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Everyone makes a big deal out of how Miami set up their team but in actuality many players have tried to do the same. The players I can think of off the top of my head are Ray Allen , Steve Nash , Kg , the "Big O". Anyone else that I'm missing ?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I do not think the problem people have with Bron is that he left his team,the problem people have with Bron is that he left his team to join two other superstars. Also neither Steve Nash,Ray Allen,nor KG are on the level LeBron is as a player, and IIRC Big O was traded, he did not sign with another team.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kgb725
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@kgb725 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: steve did team with players who are on his level though

When? When he signed with LA? Nash was already past his prime then and clearly Kobe>>>>Nash.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark Sanchez left his college team when his coach asked him to stay one more year

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Xanni15

There wasn't anything wrong with the way LeBron came to Miami, the man was a free agent and chose to go to Miami. If you have a problem with it what, four years (?) after it happened, then LeBron is so far inside your head you should seek professional help. Even if you claim LeBron "ran away" or went ring chasing then you need look no further than fellow all time greats who were no different. Shaq left Orlando, Magic threatened to withdraw from the draft unless LA drafted him, Kareem wanted out of Milwaukee, Wilt wanted to be in LA, Kobe wanted in LA, Dwight and Melo (not all time greats but still) forced their way out of Orlando and Denver. Those are just off the top of my head. Some were free agents and others were traded. I'd also like to mention that none of them played on a team as dreadful as LeBron's Cavs.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers