#1 Posted by moonartzi (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I think showtime is better than HBO because I watch more showtime shows than HBO. On showtime I watch dexter, homeland, shameless, Nurse Jackie, House of lies, the big c, episodes, and web therapy. On HBO I watch Game of thrones, True blood, The newsroom, Girls, and curb your enthusiasum. What shows do you watch on the two networks and what one do you like more?

#2 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

HBO have Game Of Thrones... They've already won.

#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

HBO, I don't really care for Showtime shows - though I have heard good things about Nurse Jackie and Homeland. But I think HBO has my vote overall. Most of my favorite programs come from them: Sopranos, Wire, Generation Kill, Boardwalk Empire etc.

#4 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23793 posts) - - Show Bio

HBO stomps.

#5 Edited by moonartzi (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veshark you should watch homeland, It's my favorite show. I think it's a must try!

#6 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veshark you should watch homeland, It's my favorite show. I think it's a must try!

Yeah, I've actually considered picking it up on DVD. And it won like nearly every major TV award last year or something. I like the main actor from his work in Band of Brothers, so I might pick it up at some point.

#7 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

Games of Thrones Solos

#8 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Showtime by a smidgen.

On HBO I watch Game of Thrones and Eastbound & Down, on Showtime I watch Homeland, House of Lies, and Dexter.

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20117 posts) - - Show Bio

HBO. Showtime isn't too shabby though. To be honest it boils down to Game of Thrones vs. Dexter.

#10 Posted by moonartzi (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek I think showtimes best show is homeland not dexter. I don't get why more people don't watch it. Although I was hesitant at first, it really deserves all of the awards.

#11 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Thepiratebay is the best channel ever!

#12 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio