@the referee: @goldenshot80: 
based on Wiki contributions.
#7 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

#75116 of 0 

That seems logically impossible...

#8 Posted by sora_thekey (8174 posts) - - Show Bio

#184 of 0?

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

307. Which isn't actually accurate. If we add in both of my accounts I'm ranked 112

#10 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))) said:
" #75116 of 0  That seems logically impossible... "
You made me laugh
#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a bug. Your rank is (currently) out of 86,971

#12 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

of 0 = Overall member # change/unavailable

#13 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by ComicMan24 (147090 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O that's about 90 new members in a night.

#17 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm like, #1 
don't even need to check :P

#18 Posted by spawn devil (938 posts) - - Show Bio

I suuuuuuuuuuck 
Ranked #2875 of 87,070 :(

#19 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

#606, not bad :)

#20 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no rank. It was stripped off me. I was dishonorably discharged along with four other users.  We are still wanted by the government, we survive as posters of ill fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find us, maybe you can hire... SC's

I do birthday threads and VS arguments. (VS threads I'll enter all loud and angry, and then I'll let you "defeat" me with your "superior debating skills", winning you the admiration of your fellow posters) I will also troll users you don't like and view your page every hour and write on your wall ever two hours. Also send you answers to quests as they happen live.  

@rogue_mar1e said:

" i'm like, #1 don't even need to check :P "
@The Dark Huntress said:
" O_O that's about 90 new members in a night. "

Its okay I checked, and yes, that is indeed the truth, and correct, but you were first equal with Dark Huntress. Not bad really though right, for someone that dislikes Tifa... 
#21 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
"
Ranked #532 of 86,963
"
WOW, thats really impressive man. 0_0
#22 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
"
Ranked #532 of 86,963
"
WOW, thats really impressive man. 0_0 "
I guess. Thank you very much :)
#23 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" I have no rank. It was stripped off me. I was dishonorably discharged along with four other users.  We are still wanted by the government, we survive as posters of ill fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find us, maybe you can hire... SC's

I do birthday threads and VS arguments. (VS threads I'll enter all loud and angry, and then I'll let you "defeat" me with your "superior debating skills", winning you the admiration of your fellow posters) I will also troll users you don't like and view your page every hour and write on your wall ever two hours. Also send you answers to quests as they happen live.  

@rogue_mar1e said:
@The Dark Huntress said:
 Its okay I checked, and yes, that is indeed the truth, and correct, but you were first equal with Dark Huntress. Not bad really though right, for someone that dislikes Tifa...  "
I don't dislike Tifa xP
#24 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: (He was referring to Aeris I think :P)
#25 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1: nah, we talked about it in a PM xP
#26 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: Oh xD
#27 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" @SC said:
" I have no rank. It was stripped off me. I was dishonorably discharged along with four other users.  We are still wanted by the government, we survive as posters of ill fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find us, maybe you can hire... SC's

@rogue_mar1e said:
@The Dark Huntress said:
 Its okay I checked, and yes, that is indeed the truth, and correct, but you were first equal with Dark Huntress. Not bad really though right, for someone that dislikes Tifa...  "
I don't dislike Tifa xP "
Disliking Tifa should be a federal offence. The only FFVII characters it's ok to dislike are Yuffie, Genesis and Cait Shit.
#28 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1: To be honest, I am not even really sure how and why we are ranked... uh is it Wiki edits right? lol 

@rogue_mar1e:
 Sure sure... she just fell down the stairs by herself right? That velcro carpet was slippery or something huh? Somehow the piano also just rolled down the stairs after her too huh? I believe you... sure... 
#29 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: I like Yuffie and Genesis ! 
and Tifa's ok xP
#30 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: Genesis is lame :P He's just a Sephiroth wannabe. It's also acceptable to hate Angeal, since he sucks amazingly. 

Yuffie is fine as long as you don't let the ***** steal your Materia.
#31 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: Yeah, wiki edits lol. Of course these numbers are meaningless, we all know I'm #1. 

#32 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio

who cares these don't mean anything, they mean that someone is better, i mean i wouldn't care if i was last....................Ranked: Ranked #1137 of 87,080, I'm so weak

#33 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" @SC said:

@rogue_mar1e said:
@The Dark Huntress said:
I don't dislike Tifa xP "
Disliking Tifa should be a federal offence. The only FFVII characters it's ok to dislike are Genesis and Cait Shit. "

QFT because thats what it is. Whoops Yuffie feel off the page. Oh uh... psst, I ain't fond of that materia stealing thief. No way.... 

*looks at Yuffie poster on the wall* Its just words my sweet, *is whispered under my breath*
#34 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1:  Wiki edits get you more points, that raise your rank... i see, perhaps this is a site for warriors after all. *strokes imaginary beard*
#35 Posted by ComicMan24 (147090 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: You are higher than me lol
#36 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" who cares these don't mean anything, they mean that someone is better, i mean i wouldn't care if i was last....................Ranked: Ranked #1137 of 87,080, I'm so weak "

You can join my A-Team. Now do you want to be BA or Hannibal? i call Murdock...  

Anyway, what we do is pretend we don't care about ranks, while trolling those that have more points than us... which is everyone. 
#37 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Ranked #22 of 87,086 .

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

"Cait Shit."

Haha.  He didn't really do much for the overall plot did he? :P
#38 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by riotman (716 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm ranked #384 of 87,135    
#40 Posted by Billy Batson (58023 posts) - - Show Bio

Fesak is #1 and Aztek the lost is #2.

#41 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:
"

"
Yea but whats yours?
#42 Posted by Billy Batson (58023 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @Billy Batson said:
"

"
Yea but whats yours?"

I am making it higher.
#43 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

Godhood. 

#44 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm #2 (of course) and have been since June 17, 2009 (although there was a brief bit where me and Blue_Shield would fight back and forth for the spot)...we'll see if I ever actually surpass fesak (who has been #1 almost permanently since the site was founded)...if you combine all my accounts I'm a lot closer but still not #1.

#45 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I think G-Man was the 1st then Fesak took over.

#46 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
BLAHBLAHBLAH IM SO AWESOME LOOK AT ME I AM NEEDY June 17, 2009 BLAH BLAH OTHER PEOPLE GOT AHEAD OF ME AND I WOULD BE BETTER IF BLAH BLAH BLAH  

;P
#47 Posted by miki (1209 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
" I think G-Man was the 1st then Fesak took over. "
well zero edge was ahead of him, a long time ago, for like 15 minutes or whatever and after having accomplished that feat he basically retired from the wiki (and eventually Whiskey Media altogether)
#49 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @aztek the lost said:
BLAHBLAHBLAH IM SO AWESOME LOOK AT ME I AM NEEDY June 17, 2009 BLAH BLAH OTHER PEOPLE GOT AHEAD OF ME AND I WOULD BE BETTER IF BLAH BLAH BLAH  
 ;P "
<_________< 

I CAN'T CONTROL MY NEEDS!
#50 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Zero, was a good guy.  I remember him being no. 1. I think he took a picture of it as well to prove it.