• 55 results
#1 Posted by SOG7dc (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

What drives you? When the alarm goes off at 4 a.m. what are you excited about? My dream is to play Quarterback for the New England Patriots. I wake up everymorning to go run or train and everymorning im excited to do it. im chasing my dream and I know ill make it one day.

So whats your dream fellow viners? share them here

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (25033 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never woken up at 4 AM intentionally in my life, in fact anything that causes me to do so has no place in my dream life.

#3 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20429 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic book writer/artist.

#4 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23492 posts) - - Show Bio

Become a world history teacher.

#5 Posted by Gwahlur_Rising (254 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wanted to act professionally. Had to settle for merely acting professional. ;)

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish to be a potato someday......

-.-

Don't deny me my dream,nor my rights...

#7 Posted by SOG7dc (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Lol on but there must be something your passionate about

#8 Posted by SOG7dc (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to be the very best, like no one ever was...

#10 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

To catch them is my real test,to train 'em is my cause...

#11 Posted by The_Tree (7879 posts) - - Show Bio

To write and direct movies, then do some comic book writing on the side. I'm taking some classes, so we'll see where that goes.

#12 Edited by SOG7dc (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree: I wish you the best! Believe in yourself and visualize your success.

#13 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

AHHHHH! someone beat me to it . . .

#14 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

WHAT ABOUT ME?

Can I be a potato? Do ya think I can do it? :p

#15 Posted by SOG7dc (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: You be the best damn spud the world has ever seen! You be mashed! Baked! Diced! Frenched! (?) sautee'd! Steamed! Saladed! Hashed! Totted! Smiley-ed! Go get tour dream!

#16 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1940 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in college right now and I'm studying construction management. I'm looking forward on being part of the construction industry and I'm also looking forward on joining the military after graduating.

#17 Posted by SOG7dc (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gi_joe_: Fighting for our country and building it? do it man.

#18 Edited by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@cameron83: You be the best damn spud the world has ever seen! You be mashed! Baked! Diced! Frenched! (?) sautee'd! Steamed! Saladed! Hashed! Totted! Smiley-ed! Go get tour dream!

I will...I WILL BE THE BEST POTATO THAT EVER EXISTED!!!!

#19 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1940 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by joshmightbe (25033 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: I wanted to be a writer but I'm at best only average at it.

#21 Edited by SOG7dc (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Work at it bro. "hardwork beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" iron sharpens iron so my advice is to jut write and keep writing and eventually you'll have a gem

On your hands. Younthink micahel Jordan was born that good at basketball? Nope he had to work for it. Same thing applies here. I believe you can do it

#22 Posted by The_Tree (7879 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

Thanks man, you too.

#23 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

musician

#24 Edited by SOG7dc (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: I was asked once: "what would you wake up and do tomorrow if you knew that you could not fail?" play your music and love what you do!

#25 Posted by Trodorne (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

A F***ING WIZARD! I would rule over all of man kind with my magic, and my super huge bag of 20 sided dice. FEEL MY WRATH!

#26 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't anyone going to continue the joke?

#27 Posted by Jezer (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

I like your passion OP, a bit inspirational.

As for me? Success inspires me. I'm gonna be applying to law school by the end of the year. To get into a semi-top one, I need to do good on the LSAT(like SAT for law school, except harder). So, I wake up at 7:30 twice a week and take a 3 hour long practice test under similar testing conditions. Review it on other days. Write explanations for questions I got wrong. Make statistics and inventory of my scores and specific types of questions. Analyze them. Have a bit of guilt whenever I haven't gone over a previous test enough. Etc etc...Test is in October. lol

#28 Posted by SOG7dc (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@jezer: I'm all too familiar with the LSAT from a little show called suits lol. But yeah man do it. Follow your dream and make it your reality. Hardwork is gonna get us there one day

#29 Posted by Jezer (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@jezer: I'm all too familiar with the LSAT from a little show called suits lol. But yeah man do it. Follow your dream and make it your reality. Hardwork is gonna get us there one day

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to be the black Harvey Specter?

But yeah, internet respect for being driven and dedicated. *tips hat*

#30 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@jezer said:

@sog7dc said:

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to be the black Harvey Specter?

But yeah, internet respect for being driven and dedicated. *tips hat*

You have a hat on right now?

lol jk,but you seem to have the exact amount of determination to pull it off (and then some)...do it!

#31 Edited by Jezer (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: We'll see. I think I could be more determined though.

When I'm studying so hard that days are blurring into each other and I'm losing track. That's when I'd say I've become determined enough.

What is your life goal at the moment?

#32 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Voice actress !

#33 Posted by Joygirl (20156 posts) - - Show Bio

Billionaire playgirl. Failing that, wildly successful author.

#34 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Billionaire playgirl. Failing that, wildly successful author.

This is why everyone around here thinks you're awesome Joygirl.

#36 Posted by Joygirl (20156 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Travel the world over & over again meeting cool people along the way.

#38 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic book writer/artist.

This, essentially. I practice drawing sample pages and writing scripts each day.

#39 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

Journalism is my ideal career

#40 Edited by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@jezer said:

@cameron83: We'll see. I think I could be more determined though.

When I'm studying so hard that days are blurring into each other and I'm losing track. That's when I'd say I've become determined enough.

What is your life goal at the moment?

To become the best damn potato there is!!

And since no one is going to continue the joke.....

#41 Edited by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was 17, I started studying in the engineering school I'm in right now. I used to spend long hours of my nights fiddling about with computers, programming, etc. I wanted to be a computer engineer. After my first year of college though, I lost interest in it completely. For quite a few of years I was going nowhere really, I did enjoy that time quite excessively though.

Fast forward to May 2012. I was high off my mind, sitting in my room playing Dragon's Dogma when it dawned on me that I had wasted enough time. Many questions ran through my head. What was I doing with my life? What did I really want to do? For about a week I just reflected on it.

I'm glad to say I found my way, and let me tell you, finally knowing what I wanted to do has been the greatest thing I've experienced in my life. I'm currently working on getting a degree in chemical engineering. It has been smooth sailing so far - knowing what I want to do keeps me rather focused... motivated. I won't stop there though. My aim is to ultimately get a doctorate in physical chemistry and spend my days doing experimental research. Getting a job as a university professor while doing research would be the ideal situation for me. I love classrooms, I love being able to teach people things, I love laboratories. With every passing day, my desire gets stronger and my goals closer.

#42 Edited by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

Fiction writer

Novels

comics

Try to do some Visual Novel marketing and maybe write some scripts

Of course I'm hoping to be successful with that career choice and I have confidence I will. I'll bust through the heavens with my pen!

#43 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18363 posts) - - Show Bio

DOCTOR!

#44 Posted by KingOfAsh (3627 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic book creator, something to do with video games, explore!

#45 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Hey! I wanna join the NFL too but I wouldn't care what team I'm on. Unlike you i'd rather be a nose guard, end, or tackle.

#46 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

Never told anyone, not about to start now. Some things i keep private :)

#47 Posted by RedLantern23 (890 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to be a writer, so I expect a long and tedious career in retail in my future.

#48 Posted by TDK_1997 (15085 posts) - - Show Bio

Writing comic books or making music.

#49 Posted by SOG7dc (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@anywhichwaybutup: Wok

At it man. I have training camps to go to every week, I workout every day. I spend alot of time alone in my moms basement jumping rope and doing pushups and chinups and core workouts the whole 9. I'm gonna walk on MIZZOUS team next year and I will outworn my competition and become the quarterback. You have to have that tenacious attitude. Go take your spot on the roster!

#50 Posted by CrouchingTiger (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Number 1 Im going to continue to serve God. I don't wanna stay in my current field. But what I'm going to do when I get out is serve society one way or another. Bout to start on my associates, then I will decide between law and therapy.