#1 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you feel like you should have picked a different username? What name is your "ideal" username?

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (41190 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably should have went with a different username than "Wolverine08". Kind of makes it hard for people to not call me a fanboy when I support Wolverine in a battle. Even when I back up my stance with feats.

#3 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24150 posts) - - Show Bio

If I could do it over again, I would choose Starwarsrule2011 or Yu-Gi-Oh!rules2011......xD

#4 Edited by joewell (6308 posts) - - Show Bio

Joewell with a capital J or Dr.FannyPack

#5 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4235 posts) - - Show Bio

...Should have added more "Doom"s

#6 Posted by Xwraith (17424 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably pick something like "ShellWing".

#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7738 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh.. I was a huge Lobo fan when I made this username. I still love Lobo, don't get me wrong. But I turned into sort of a Conan fanboy a few months back. I kind of want my username to be something to do with Crom or something.

#8 Edited by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by judasnixon (6511 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaza Strip-per or Anne Frank-Enstein

#10 Posted by JetiiMitra (8528 posts) - - Show Bio

If I could've, it'd have been ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#11 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16821 posts) - - Show Bio

My internet name has been Fallschirmjager whenever its been available. I've used it several forums, on social media accounts (mostly Youtube) on video game accounts, in MMOs such as WoW, Rift and TOR, and everything else you can or can't think of.

My grandpa was a paratrooper in the German army in the 50's and 60's and use to tell me stories as a kid. I loved the sound of the word Fallschirmjager (Fall-shurm-yay-grr), and its been my name on the internet since I was 10-12 or so.

Not changing it, ever. <3

Sometimes, I've even been a real asshole and used the proper ä in my name, which has made it a bitch on people trying to contact me LOL :D

#12 Edited by Ms. Omega (4448 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultrawoman or Omegawoman

#13 Posted by JetiiMitra (8528 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

Featsdontmatter,flamewargeneral, DCisbetterthanmarvel, JB1D4Ever

#15 Posted by GeekBait (779 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, I like mine. It's a Walking Dead reference; they call Glenn "Walker Bait" in one episode, and some characters, including Glenn, refer to the zombies as "geeks".

#16 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5797 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried to create an account during February but the site was going through some renovations or something. I had about a month to come up with my current name so I made sure I liked it, and I still do.

If I were to change it, I would try to make it a Transformers reference with Optimus or Shockwave.

#17 Edited by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

I love my name. It's random, to my knowledge non-comic related, and it gets everyone attention because it stands out.