#201 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

flirts for fun :P

#202 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Midnightist said:
"oldmagic said:
"lol i think i do 0_o"
explain please lol"
YES you're Gaara for the rpg right?"
what gave it away kding lol yeah I am
#203 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
Christella May said:
"google"
nice lol
#204 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"Resonate said:
"Midnightist said:
"oldmagic said:
"lol i think i do 0_o"
explain please lol"
YES you're Gaara for the rpg right?"
what gave it away kding lol yeah I am"
well people have Gaara avatars whenever they feel like it a lot of the time, so I was just making sure
#205 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Midnightist said:
"Resonate said:
"Midnightist said:
"oldmagic said:
"lol i think i do 0_o"
explain please lol"
YES you're Gaara for the rpg right?"
what gave it away kding lol yeah I am"
well people have Gaara avatars whenever they feel like it a lot of the time, so I was just making sure"
oh yeah I'm in the thread and I'm guessin your itachi
#206 Edited by Girth (1041 posts) - - Show Bio
Eating and being fat  are my guilty pleasures.
#207 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Girth said:
"Eating and being fat  are my guilty pleasures."
Ha Ha Ha  !

Girth... thats an awesome name

lol
#208 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to ego surf Comic Vine.

#209 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
ALF

lol
#210 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

seeing as my pleasures make me feel guilty I see no reason to share them

Moderator
#211 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

i pick my nose

LAWL no no no n o jk >__>

if i like a very manly man

and he sees the guys on my wall

it will make you feel akward

if you eat fish in front of me it will get swatted on the floor

IF YOU PEE ME OFF
you will get the silent treatment

#212 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

I love older cartoons from my childhood.  Mummies Alive!, for example.

Also, chocolate and salt and vinegar chips.

#213 Edited by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

chocolate

Doing my nails

Doing nothing...

makeup.

I forgot...My teddy bear 

cookies and milk in bed

And sleeping which I am about to go do now :D
#214 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. Lots of 'em.

#215 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Root beer Floats they are so good!!

#216 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yes, teddy bears... anothe guilty pleasure... I LOVE teddies.  Could spend a fortune in Build-a-Bear

#217 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
LightBright said:
"

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. Lots of 'em.

"
I could go through one of those huge boxes of them in a day.
#218 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Orchid said:
"Could spend a fortune in Build-a-Bear"
<---bought a brown teddy bear for his girlfriend recently at Build-a-Bear

^_^
#219 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Crimson Orchid said:
"Could spend a fortune in Build-a-Bear"
<---bought a brown teddy bear for his girlfriend recently at Build-a-Bear

^_^"
lol, nice!  I currently have 2 teddies from there...  Embarrassed my boyfriend in the when I purchased the second.  XD  They made him do a little dance when we were building it.  Not his comfort zone at all.
#220 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Orchid said:
lol, nice!  I currently have 2 teddies from there...  Embarrassed my boyfriend in the when I purchased the second.  XD  They made him do a little dance when we were building it.  Not his comfort zone at all."
I didn't have to dance, but I had to kiss the heart they stuff inside of it.
#221 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL... I have a couple of build-a-bears...

Guilty pleasure? Dark chocolate (the only kind I can have), and Jelly beans. Definately Jelly Beans. And my laptop XD

#222 Posted by Feral Nova (46229 posts) - - Show Bio
eyes shift around I... I LOVE LISTENING TO NSYNC! I absolutely LOVE them! Not from their last CD but their first and second one, OMG I could listen to them for HOURS AND HOURS. I know all of their songs, by heart.

Go shopping for flip flops... I couldnt begin to tell you HOW MANY I have! I buy a new pair almost every week, maybe more. I have one to match I think almost every outfit I have in my closet.
#223 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

It's tearin up my heart!

Moderator
#224 Posted by Feral Nova (46229 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"It's tearin up my heart!"
When I'm with you! But when we are apart I feel it too!!

omg... I could so go on and on xD
#225 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Crimson Orchid said:
lol, nice!  I currently have 2 teddies from there...  Embarrassed my boyfriend in the when I purchased the second.  XD  They made him do a little dance when we were building it.  Not his comfort zone at all."
I didn't have to dance, but I had to kiss the heart they stuff inside of it."
That's the kind of stuff they make me do.  But for my bear they were like, oh, if you want your boyfriend to dance with you, he has to dance with your teddy!  It was hilarious.  XD
#226 Posted by Uchiha Hotaru (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I really enjoy watching the boys swim meets and water polo games ^_^'

#227 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"pixelized said:
"It's tearin up my heart!"
When I'm with you! But when we are apart I feel it too!!

omg... I could so go on and on xD"
Sadly...i could too
"I need love" was my fave back in the day ]=
Moderator
#228 Posted by yuffie101 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

what on mty ipod i would have a cool band like dragonfroce and then the next song would be kelly rowland and then it would go to slipknot and then girls aloud it is such random stuff

#229 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
yuffie101 said:
"cool band like dragonforce"
: /

I like to stay up waaaaaaaay past my bedtime.
#230 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"
I like to stay up waaaaaaaay past my bedtime."
And dancing/singing while running 
Moderator
#231 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Power Rangers Jungle Fury
#232 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Never tell another soul that

I did really enjoy Mystic force though
Moderator
#233 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Never tell another soul that

I did really enjoy Mystic force though
"
LMAO
#234 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"yuffie101 said:
"cool band like dragonforce"
: /

I like to stay up waaaaaaaay past my bedtime."
Same XD

King Saturn said:
"Power Rangers Jungle Fury
"
I watched that over the weekend! While I was staying up past my bed time XD

#235 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

toothpaste/// i love a delish flav

Moderator
#236 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Rangers Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive.

#237 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

VIDA

Moderator
#238 Posted by Vance Astro (91065 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"VIDA"
GUERRA?
Moderator
#239 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd  rather eat my own  vomit

Moderator
#240 Posted by Vance Astro (91065 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"i'd  rather eat my own  vomit"
Who's Vida? Are you trying to say life in Portuguese?
Moderator
#241 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

she was the pink power ranger in mystic force

Moderator
#242 Posted by Vance Astro (91065 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"she was the pink power ranger in mystic force"
OOOOOOOOOH...Vida Rocca!!!!! Cassie and Alyssa were better lol.
Moderator
#243 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

.....i think i'll leave this conversation now

[=
Moderator
#244 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Vida Rocca was awesome ^^

#245 Posted by Vance Astro (91065 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
".....i think i'll leave this conversation now
[=
"
lol
Moderator
#246 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#247 Edited by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Power Rangers Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive."

King Saturn said:
"Power Rangers Jungle Fury
"
I watch Super Sentai(Go-onger) and Kamen Rider(Kiva) instead of  the Power Rangers(JF)
#248 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Shows like One Tree Hill, 90210, etc.

#249 Posted by Feral Nova (46229 posts) - - Show Bio

I... enjoy watching Hannah Montana v.v

#250 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

No Feral....... No..... I've lost you too