#1 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Something that people might find embarrassing about you that you like? It can be anything!

#2 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I listen to very effeminate music. I watch cartoons designed for people a third my age.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91353 posts) - - Show Bio

Lindsay Lohan

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224717 posts) - - Show Bio
Wizards Of Waverly Place

lol
#5 Edited by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright..........

I enjoy getting Rickrolled.

Yes, I enjoy clicking the link that I obviously know will take me to the soft cooing of Rick Astley, I enjoy copying and pasted the link as I watch others laugh and curse at me

I enjoy The Muppets Rickroll, The Regular Rickroll, The Scary Rickroll, even the Family Guy Rickroll. I don't just love the vids, I love posting the pictures as well......

I love watching this eighties wonder jive to his groove as he promises me he'd never leave me.

I like watching his bouncy red-hair glistening as the vid gets spammed across all threads, all boards, everywhere!

caption

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91353 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikachu

#7 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes, I like to hang upside down, take my gun apart, then put it back together again before my nose starts to bleed.

#8 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio

(JK'ing about the Rickroll thing)

#9 Posted by Kitty98 (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Singing I kissed a girl and I liked it in public

#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Kitty98 said:
"Singing I kissed a girl and I liked it in public"
Sooo....how you doin' darlin?
My guilty pleasure is hitting on young 16 or 17 year old girls then leave. lol 
#11 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Danger Junkie

#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Kitty98 said:
"
disgusting.
Batgirlbabs is my guilty pleasure
#13 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"oldmagic said:
"Kitty98 said:
"
disgusting.
Batgirlbabs is my guilty pleasure
"
which is the reason i stated..."Then leave"
lol sheesh

Batgirlbabs?
#14 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Playing with my Marvel Legend Toys.

#15 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
SINGS I came here to make you dance tonight, i don't care about my Guilty Pleasure for you...
#16 Posted by Last_Guardian (27780 posts) - - Show Bio

guilty pleasure?

Gossip Girl...

#17 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm... being a smart ass?

#18 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

My guilty pleasure is football.   Most who know me will tell you I'm such a "girly" girl, but I totally love football.  It allows me to release my inner tomboy I guess.

#19 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#20 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

When I'm in my car I sing really loud. It's kind of embarrassing when people pass me and see me so into the music.

#21 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG YOUR LIKE MY MOTHER!

#22 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#23 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Another of my guilty pleasures would be underwear/lingerie.   I buy it just to buy it.  Even if I don't need it.  I walk through Victoria's Secret once a week just to see if something new comes in.  I literally know a few of my store's employees on a first name basis I've been in so much.

#24 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

O.O

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"Another of my guilty pleasures would be underwear/lingerie.   I buy it just to buy it.  Even if I don't need it.  I walk through Victoria's Secret once a week just to see if something new comes in.  I literally know a few of my store's employees on a first name basis I've been in so much."

um, can i class that as a guilty pleasure if i keep buying lingerie for my girlfriend? lol

M
#26 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to listen to boy band music back in the late 90's...........LOL

#27 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"I used to listen to boy band music back in the late 90's...........LOL"
wait , you dont anymore?

and your av should be a guilty pleasure aswell :P
#28 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely, Mr. M!!  Speaking as a girlfriend,  I looooove getting lingerie as a gift!!

#29 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
Skeletor said:
"Kurrent said:
wait , you dont anymore?

and your av should be a guilty pleasure aswell :P"
soft giggle
#30 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Skeletor said:
"Kurrent said:
wait , you dont anymore?

and your av should be a guilty pleasure aswell :P"
Believe it!
#31 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"Absolutely, Mr. M!!  Speaking as a girlfriend,  I looooove getting lingerie as a gift!!"

lol... so does my GF...

she loves basques, body stockings, corsets... and i love buying them for her lol

M
#32 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"LexiCat said:
"Absolutely, Mr. M!!  Speaking as a girlfriend,  I looooove getting lingerie as a gift!!"

lol... so does my GF...

she loves basques, body stockings, corsets... and i love buying them for her lol

M"
0_0 You dont move slow do you honey
#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
0_0 You dont move slow do you honey"

lol... well we were shopping in london and she said she really loved that stuff, so i said i'd buy her some if she wanted.... and it spiralled from there lol

M
#34 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

ooooh!  corsets are wonderful.  Your GF and I would so get along, Mr. M! 

#35 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok... im going to admit to it... i really shouldnt if Arrow ever reads this.. im going to be owned...

OK I LOVE CHICK FLICKS.. love em... lots of em.. teen ones esp.. i adore em.. they are my total guilty pleasure..

OH and i own the entire series of Gilmore girls... i guess im letting my inner girly girl out to quote Lexi ^_^ im such a tom boy that i just sob at chick flicks

OH and one other one...

SPORTS movies.. dont understand it.. but stuff like Step up, The Replacements, Ice Skating movies.. love em all..

Ok now if anyone picks on me i will rip their heads off

#36 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
OK I LOVE CHICK FLICKS.. love em... lots of em.. teen ones esp.. i adore em.. they are my total guilty pleasure.. 
  o_O

M
#37 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
0_0 You dont move slow do you honey"

lol... well we were shopping in london and she said she really loved that stuff, so i said i'd buy her some if she wanted.... and it spiralled from there lol

M"
I just... im not ...
yeah LOL

and Lexi i too love Corsets.. they are a girls best friend ^_^
#38 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not going to tease you, MR.  I love all those movies, too.  I've seen The Replacements like 30 times.  The kicker?  When Gene Hackman makes his speech at the end of the film?  I cry!  Every time.

#39 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, my turn i guess...

i actully love reading Liberty Meadows comic on a regular basis...

M

#40 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO....Missy for a super "tough" chick you sure are soft.

Waits for the head ripping.

#41 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"LexiCat said:

lol... so does my GF...

M"
M....I'm right there with you..Love Corsets!
#42 Posted by Voltio (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I listen to Michael Jackson music in a Latino neighborhood, kids pass by my house looking at it like if it was the monster house or something, you can see them walking really fast with their eyes open wide. I come out my house and say HI to m next door neighbor and their kids just disappear running to their rooms and closing their windows.. Damn you Michael!! Damn you for making good music you B@stard I salute you.

#43 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"I'm not going to tease you, MR.  I love all those movies, too.  I've seen The Replacements like 30 times.  The kicker?  When Gene Hackman makes his speech at the end of the film?  I cry!  Every time."
OMG YES I LOVE THAT ONE!!! it must be the whole underdog thing for me.. i love em ^^

Hawk said:
"LMAO....Missy for a super "tough" chick you sure are soft.

Waits for the head ripping."
meh... im not as tough as i make out! ^_^ and i wouldnt rip the head off my hawkie ^^
#44 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
  o_O

M"
YOU SHUT UP MR 80s :-P
#45 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

And how can you not love Falco?  Keanu Reeves plays that "lovable loser" well!   Okay..  Now I need to go put that into my DVD.

Another secret guilty pleasure?  I love Musicals!   Singing in the Rain,  West Side Story,  etc..

#46 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
YOU SHUT UP MR 80s :-P"

lol, that's not a guilty pleasure, i'm not ashamed of my 80's love lol

M

LexiCat
said:
Another secret guilty pleasure?  I love Musicals!   Singing in the Rain,  West Side Story,  etc.."

ok, i'm with you on that...

Chicago, Rocky Horror Show, Phantom of the Opera, Grease, Little Shop of Horrors......

M
#47 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"And how can you not love Falco?  Keanu Reeves plays that "lovable loser" well!   Okay..  Now I need to go put that into my DVD.

Another secret guilty pleasure?  I love Musicals!   Singing in the Rain,  West Side Story,  etc.."
0_0

Lexi, are you me... for real... i was about to say my other guilty pleasure is musicals ^_^ i sing too them on my ipod all the time!! when im out jogging people look at me funny, wearing black shorts and an ACDC shirt and belting out

GOOD MORNING GOOD MOOORRRNNIIINNGG its great to stay up late good mornign good morning to you!! but i adore Stephen Sondheim he is my all time fav, he did Sweeney Todd

Methos said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
YOU SHUT UP MR 80s :-P"

lol, that's not a guilty pleasure, i'm not ashamed of my 80's love lol

M

LexiCat
said:

ok, i'm with you on that...

Chicago, Rocky Horror Show, Phantom of the Opera, Grease, Little Shop of Horrors......

M"
LITTLE SHOP!!! I LOVE THAT FILM and is anyone else with me on Grease 2???
#48 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Phantom.. My All-time favorite!  I have 2 versions of that on film,  and I treasure my ALW Soundtrack.   I thought the last film adaptation was incredible.  I always sympathize with the Phantom, but Gerard Butler made me like take my emotions to a new level.   I -heart- Gerard!

#49 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw Phantom live in London when i was a kid.. not a big fan now though

I prefer stuff like Les Miserables

#50 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Les Miserables is very good.  So is Moulin Rouge.   But I will always count Phantom as my favorite.