TX

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
T-1000, even though overall Arnold Schwarzenegger as the T-800 and T-850 was more badass. The T-1000 had cooler abilities to me... 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Cromartie. T-850

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@King Saturn said:

T-1000, even though overall Arnold Schwarzenegger as the T-800 and T-850 was more badass. The T-1000 had cooler abilities to me...

T-800/T-850 was the most realistic human TERMINATOR they ever had, as far as it being more badder ass I don't know about comparing the T-800 to the T-1000 because my childhood fears of the T-1000 still haunt me to this day, I still have weird dreams about him.... The T-1000 was way badder ass because he was able to shapeshift into that weird sharp metal sh*t.... T-800 looks scarier when those red eyes are showing....

As far as my favorite model goes i'm keeping it secret.

No Caption Provided

@Jake Fury said:

Cromartie. T-850

Cromartie was a T-888 not a T-850 or T-800.

@Jake Fury said:

Cromartie. T-850

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@The Stegman said:

TX cause she was purdy.
GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GodOfMischief

T-X, she had the coolest abilities and appearance IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-1000

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deadite

T-900. I know she's not on the list, she still gets my vote.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deadite: who is the T-900? I never heard of him/her.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Deadite
sky-pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sky-pirate

Cameron.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deadite said:

@TERMINATORXX

Cameron Phillips. She's in The Sarah Connor Chronicle.

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Cameron

They waited like 4 years to give out Camerons actual series? cause in season 1 John Connor asked her what model she was and she didnt even know. Unless the writers were keeping it secret.

Anyways if you look at this wiki right here the endoskeleton of a T-900 doesnt match Camerons Endoskeleton, T-900's I believe have built in plasma weaponary and their endoskeletons are more similar to the T-X's endoskeleton... So Cameron being a T-900 is hard to believe... She looks more like the T-888 units.

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Series_900

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deadite

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Deadite said:

@TERMINATORXX

Cameron Phillips. She's in The Sarah Connor Chronicle.

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Cameron

They waited like 4 years to give out Camerons actual series? cause in season 1 John Connor asked her what model she was and she didnt even know. Unless the writers were keeping it secret.

Anyways if you look at this wiki right here the endoskeleton of a T-900 doesnt match Camerons Endoskeleton, T-900's I believe have built in plasma weaponary and their endoskeletons are more similar to the T-X's endoskeleton... So Cameron being a T-900 is hard to believe... She looks more like the T-888 units.

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Series_900

Omg, the frustration I share on this. So true. For awhile I thought she was a T-850 except one that's based on a female prototype. I don't know where I get the idea, I must have passed by it when I was scanning on articles I can find related to her. Someone said something about her being a T-850, and before you know it, I live with that made-up theory deep in my subconsciousness.

I have to google it before I made the post, and this time, I found the answer on Terminator's wiki. So I don't think they have that information on the wiki a year ago.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deadite: The T-850 was Arnold in T3...... I honestly don't know why they came up with the term T-850... they say their isnt a big difference in T-800's and T-850's.... their hydrolics and armor remains the same.... I agree though because in T3 Arnold seem's just as durable as he did in T2 and looked like he was just as easy or hard to damage as he was in T1 and T2....

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/T-850_(Rise_of_the_Machines)

heres the link to the T-850 Model anyways though.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#20  Edited By StMichalofWilson

T-850.That character one tough sonofab*tch during T3.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deadite

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Deadite: The T-850 was Arnold in T3...... I honestly don't know why they came up with the term T-850... they say their isnt a big difference in T-800's and T-850's.... their hydrolics and armor remains the same.... I agree though because in T3 Arnold seem's just as durable as he did in T2 and looked like he was just as easy or hard to damage as he was in T1 and T2....

I know what you're saying. It's pointless to make up a new serial number in the same line, using the same base (Arnold), the excuse shouldn't be just "it has better human skin textures". A variant from the same line will just distract the fans.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Deranged Midget

T-850(Arnold) in Judgment Day.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deadite said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

I know what you're saying. It's pointless to make up a new serial number in the same line, using the same base (Arnold), the excuse shouldn't be just "it has better human skin textures". A variant from the same line will just distract the fans.

the T-800 part is their series. the identity of their endoskeleton.

Model 101 is their flesh as in all Model 101's have Arnolds look... the T-850 was also a model 101 just like in the first one the T-800 was a Model 101. Both have Arnolds looks and likes on the flesh... if it was A Model 102 then it would look like a different person.

@Deranged Midget said:

Arnold was a T-850 in T3.... T2 He was a T-800 version 2.4

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Deranged Midget

@TERMINATORXX: T-800 2.4? That's an odd label.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By SoA

while t-1000 and tx made good villains , i went with t-800 , more iconic more scary looking and cooler looking

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Deadite

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Deadite said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Model 101 is their flesh as in all Model 101's have Arnolds look... the T-850 was also a model 101 just like in the first one the T-800 was a Model 101. Both have Arnolds looks and likes on the flesh... if it was A Model 102 then it would look like a different person.

@Deranged Midget said:

I actually saw your post explaining the models differences in Battle section. It feels good to have someone more knowledgeable on Terminator stuff on the same site I'm in.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deranged Midget said:

@TERMINATORXX: T-800 2.4? That's an odd label.

2.4 was arnolds version. its on the extended version of t2... After sarah takes the bullets out of Arnolds back, they take his cpu out and when they put it back in, on the top left hand cornet it says " Cyberdyne Systems series 800 version 2.4, Model 101 " I looked on the first T-800's wiki and they say his version was unknown.

@Deadite said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Deadite said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I actually saw your post explaining the models differences in Battle section. It feels good to have someone more knowledgeable on Terminator stuff on the same site I'm in.

lol that happens when you're obsessed with the characters like I have been. I've been obsessed with the TERMINATOR since I was in diapers.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Deranged Midget

@TERMINATORXX: Interesting. Despite the numbering, it seems as if there were no notable differences.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deranged Midget said:

@TERMINATORXX: Interesting. Despite the numbering, it seems as if there were no notable differences.

You know what, I agree with you 100% because I always found the whole thing of Arnold being a T-850 quit stupid because.

1. Arnold told John that it was a different 101 Model that protected him when he was a kid.

2. They never referred to him as a T-850 in T3 ( course they didnt refer to him as a T-800 in the first movie either. )

3. As you stated. In T3 Arnold looked as strong and as durable as he did in the first and second movie, in T3 he seem'd like he could get damaged as easy as he could in T1 and T2 and seem'd just as durable... Plus when you look at the endoskeleton of th T-850 it looks exactly the same as a T-800's... different models like T-600's and T-888's have different endoskeletons and they look different from T-800's. but this so called T-850 endoskeleton looks 100% identical to a T-800s so I always go by T-800 from T3 when I refer to Arnolds character However, in Terminator Salvation this T-800 ( which is Arnolds character ) its endoskeleton looked alot different from previous T-800s from the first 3 movies... This T-800's endoskeleton looked talls, stronger and was a heck of alot more durable.... it was easting grenade blast and rose out of moltein steel. So I honestly couldnt see a difference in Arnolds Models until TS came out...

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Deranged Midget

@TERMINATORXX: Yeah, I don't know what was up with the T-800 model in Salvation. I don't think it was superior as the T-800 basically replicated taking a pipe bomb point blank and walking right out of an explosion with ease in T1.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deranged Midget said:

@TERMINATORXX: Yeah, I don't know what was up with the T-800 model in Salvation. I don't think it was superior as the T-800 basically replicated taking a pipe bomb point blank and walking right out of an explosion with ease in T1.

Are you saying the T-800 in Salvation wasnt more durable than previous ones? I mean in T2 The T-800 melted in lake of hot steel and the one in Salvation walked out of moltein steel.

Edit: The T-800 in salvation was a prototype... thats why it was different that earlier models, Remember it punched an elevator door off like a pillow... the original T-800 in T1, It took him awhile to bust through that factory door. He used multiple hits.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Deranged Midget

@TERMINATORXX: Could it be that the attempted changing of the past also altered some things in the future? Such as improving certain Terminator models?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deranged Midget said:

@TERMINATORXX: Could it be that the attempted changing of the past also altered some things in the future? Such as improving certain Terminator models?

Yeah, I thought of that too... As the years went by they probably made his armor alot stronger... So it'd be so much harder to damage.

LexLuthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LexLuthor

T-800 is classic.

Though I do have alot of love for the T-X.

The hotness of Kristanna Loken has ALOT to do with that.