the one where jerry did that one thing at that one place
#3 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Soup Nazi and White supremacy episode.

#4 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

"i'm o brien. he's murphy." heh

#5 Posted by TheCannon (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

The Millennium.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

... wow. Don't think I can narrow that down.

Moderator Online
#7 Edited by cattlebattle (12768 posts) - - Show Bio

George and the Jerk Store joke he almost doesn't get to tell.....a truly shining moment for Costanza

#8 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

George and the Jerk Store joke he almost doesn't get to tell.....a truly shining moment for Costanza

That was good.

This is a great scene, too:

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12768 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

@cattlebattle said:

That was good.

This is a great scene, too:

LOL yeah, people always say Kramer was the breakthrough on that show...it was always Costanza for me.....I also love the episode with James Spader where he loses it in Anger Management "step skipper!!"

Goerge was awesome
#10 Posted by JediXMan (30602 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle:

I loved everybody on the show... except Jerry. Jerry was okay, but I always thought he was dry, especially compared to the others.

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by cattlebattle (12768 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

@cattlebattle:

I loved everybody on the show... except Jerry. Jerry was okay, but I always thought he was dry, especially compared to the others.

Oh, I loved everyone too. I just enjoyed Constanzas craziness a bit more,. I have to admit in the shows first couple of seasons George I guess was supposed to be Larry David, so he came off overly whiny, the character improved in time
#12 Posted by The Stegman (24373 posts) - - Show Bio

There's sooooo many...man, but I do love the Chinese Restaurant, that was a classic.

#13 Posted by sabracadabra (552 posts) - - Show Bio

The episode where people think that jerry and george are gay lovers lol. Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

#14 Posted by The Stegman (24373 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle:  

@JediXMan  said: 

@cattlebattle:

Oh, I loved everyone too. I just enjoyed Constanzas craziness a bit more,. I have to admit in the shows first couple of seasons George I guess was supposed to be Larry David, so he came off overly whiny, the character improved in time 

#15 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Shrinkage. Definitely shrinkage. Oh, and any episode with Newman. "OH THE HUMANITY!"

#16 Edited by ripcurl (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024:

Shrinkage was fantastic.

I also loved the one where Jerry had an overdue library book that he'd had since high school. The flashbacks of George getting wedgied by the gym coach were hysterical, and the way the coach turned "Costanza" into "Can't Stand Ya" made me laugh my ass off.