• 69 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Bruxae (15106 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never eaten a pie, yep, never.

I hear pie is good? So tell me, if I were to bake one and get my first impression, wich kind would you recommend?

Please dont say Applepie!

#2 Posted by MrDirector786 (43755 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorites are pumpkin pie and, even though I only tried it once but want to try it again, strawberry pie.

#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20844 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...
#4 Posted by Samimista (21755 posts) - - Show Bio

Cherry and pumpkin.

#5 Posted by ImmortalOne (3608 posts) - - Show Bio

Blueberry pie.

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7770 posts) - - Show Bio

the one with people in it

#7 Posted by mikethekiller (8571 posts) - - Show Bio

Chocolate cream pie

#8 Posted by chalkshark (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

As a Southern man, I'm obligated to say Pecan Pie.

#9 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

The one's that aren't a lie.

#10 Posted by Samimista (21755 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

The one's that aren't a lie.

=D I sees what you did!

#11 Posted by Inverno (13738 posts) - - Show Bio

Raspberry and passion fruit

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (14822 posts) - - Show Bio

Pumpkin and apple all day

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8115 posts) - - Show Bio

lemon meringue pie!

#14 Posted by RazzaTazz (11939 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991 said:

lemon meringue pie!

Or pumpkin, key lime also quite good if you happen to be in the keys
#15 Posted by superstay (10701 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bruxae:

Pizza Pie, Apple Pie and Banana Cream Pie

d^_^b

#16 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@Blood1991 said:

lemon meringue pie!

Or pumpkin, key lime also quite good if you happen to be in the keys

My favorite Pie too right there. The Only Pie i'll ever eat.

#17 Edited by ArtGamer (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

actually here is my country is more common cake than pie, but chocolate pie and chocolate cake FTW, but chocolate pie FTW more

speaking scientifically

1. Ability of enjoyment to be sustained over time

2. Unequal frosting distribution is a problem

3. Pie appears to contain a greater relative volume of enjoyable substances.

4. Pie is more scientifically versatile:

5. Pie is relevant in a greater variety of situations:

6. Cake has much more severe, longer lasting consequences than pie:

UPDATE: It's too early to tell whether this hybridization is the best idea ever or just dangerous and foolish:

via

#18 Posted by ShadowsofBirds (62 posts) - - Show Bio

The above is my favorite post I've ever seen on a message board ever. ever.

...ever.

#19 Posted by _Hawk_ (2108 posts) - - Show Bio

"She's my cherry pie....."

#20 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet Patato pie.

#21 Posted by The Stegman (28421 posts) - - Show Bio

Cherry Pie...mmmmhmmm God..now I want pie...

Online
#22 Posted by KnightRise (4811 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice Pie

@MasterJohn: Black grandma too?

#23 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

buttermilk pie

#24 Posted by Omegaman10 (579 posts) - - Show Bio

Pummmmpkin Pie

#25 Posted by ARMIV2 (9144 posts) - - Show Bio

All kinds-a pie. The one pie that might actually beat all the other pies for me though is Turtle Pie.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (39222 posts) - - Show Bio

Apple, Pumpkin, Boston Cream, Key Lime, Cherry, Blueberry, Rhubarb, Lemon Meringue, Chocolate, Oreo. I love pie in general.

Moderator
#27 Posted by slacker the hacker (10150 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by ssejllenrad (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

Hmmmm...

You know where this is going... :D

#29 Posted by slacker the hacker (10150 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@slacker the hacker said:

Hmmmm...

You know where this is going... :D

#30 Posted by Mattersuit (4295 posts) - - Show Bio

Steak and ale.

#31 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: @slacker the hacker:

I was waiting for this, and of course, you two didn't disappoint... :)

For me, even though the OP said no apple pie --- its apple pie. Nothing can compare --- NOTHING -- especially since Granny Smith are the best type of apple for it.

#32 Posted by Shotgun (912 posts) - - Show Bio

You can never go wrong with chocolate pie.

Unless, you're allergic to it.

#33 Posted by BumpyBoo (11916 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: I like not being the only one who immediately had a pervy answer ;)

Moderator
#34 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

strawberry rhubarb pie

#35 Posted by slacker the hacker (10150 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

@slacker the hacker: I like not being the only one who immediately had a pervy answer ;)

Badda bing badda boo.

#36 Posted by Bruxae (15106 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

If only I could afford this pie lol, im seeing Pumpkin getting alot of answers so im thinking that one! But they all sound so good.

#37 Posted by Meticulous (610 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

I love pie! All kinds of pie. As for the baked verity... I am going to go with Sweet Potato Pie.

#38 Edited by Deadite (25091 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm all about a good pumpkin pie. I think I'll just sit here and wait now that pie is mentioned.

#39 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bruxae said:

@slacker the hacker said:

If only I could afford this pie lol, im seeing Pumpkin getting alot of answers so im thinking that one! But they all sound so good.

She's a bollywood actress. Cute face but a terrible actor..

#40 Posted by slacker the hacker (10150 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@Bruxae said:

@slacker the hacker said:

If only I could afford this pie lol, im seeing Pumpkin getting alot of answers so im thinking that one! But they all sound so good.

She's a bollywood actress. Cute face but a terrible actor..

I don't care about her acting lol

#41 Posted by Deadite (25091 posts) - - Show Bio

Chicken pot pie.

#42 Posted by Pwok21 (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

Steak and Ale.

#43 Posted by AssertingValor (6383 posts) - - Show Bio

Any really.........

#44 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

Boston Cream

#45 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@Bruxae said:

@slacker the hacker said:

If only I could afford this pie lol, im seeing Pumpkin getting alot of answers so im thinking that one! But they all sound so good.

She's a bollywood actress. Cute face but a terrible actor..

I don't care about her acting lol

LOL. Where did you get her photo anyway? Her name is Ayesha Takia BTW.

#46 Posted by Erinys_Draconis (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Soda cracker.

#47 Posted by x_29 (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet potato

#48 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@slacker the hacker said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@Bruxae said:

@slacker the hacker said:

If only I could afford this pie lol, im seeing Pumpkin getting alot of answers so im thinking that one! But they all sound so good.

She's a bollywood actress. Cute face but a terrible actor..

I don't care about her acting lol

LOL. Where did you get her photo anyway? Her name is Ayesha Takia BTW.

i want her :-P

besides ayehsas pie, i also liek apple, peach, coconut creme, banana creme, hersheys

#49 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Justice Pie

@MasterJohn: Black grandma too?

.....Something against black people?

#50 Posted by Bigheart711 (2220 posts) - - Show Bio

Pumpkin Pie rules over them all!