#1 Posted by KingUranus (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Which are you currently studying right now?

Which would you like to switch to since the current isn't working out for you?

Which do you think is the most fascinating subject, but you prefer not to pursue it?

#2 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not in school anymore but I always liked History.

#3 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm studying Mining Engineering right now. I really wanted to study Astrophysics though.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

I just dropped out of college cause I found none of the subjects interesting....but out of everything i've ever learned, I'd say astronomy 

#5 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

I always loved history, the older the better. Sadly, I have no desire to be a teacher, and there's just not a lot of other job options for that particular field of study (I considered archaeology, but then I realized that it involved more dusting rocks than bullwhipping Nazis).

#6 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm majoring in applied mathematics now and thinking of switching to biomathematics.

#7 Posted by Zauberin (4275 posts) - - Show Bio

AP Calc is killing me, love civics & Ecs(For the most part), and I'll do anything.

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really have a subject that I like to learn.

#9 Posted by _Zombie_ (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

If you mean college, I'm not there yet, but I'll be studying Computer Science. Though out of the classes I've taken up until High School.. history has been my best, and most enjoyable, subject.

#10 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

To study art would be wonderful.

#11 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

English & History

#12 Posted by jubilee042 (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

bio and maths

#13 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

I was also good at anatomy.

#14 Posted by redleigh86 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm already graduated as well. Got a degree in management, concentration in marketing, and minor in English... which I enjoyed well enough. Marketing is fun at least lol, and operations management (like, logistics and stuff). Obviously I like literature a lot since I also minored in that... but I've always loved history most, especially archeology. I loved my archeology electives I took. And forensic anthropology was a lot of fun too!

#15 Edited by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

At the moment I'm studying English, American Civ, Art History, and Computer Science.

Of those four, American Civ is the most interesting. It's all lecture and no tests. We're only graded by the papers we write. It's awesome.

English is also great, especially this semester, since my professor is letting us choose our own topics. In what other class can you get graded on a 6 page paper about Batman? lol

Art History may just be the most boring class I've ever had to take. I'm only doing it because I need it for my major. I'm trying to make the best of it, but it's getting really hard. The professor may as well be speaking gibberish.

And finally is Computer Science. I hate this class and everything it stands for. Once again, I'm only in the class because I need it to graduate.

So far in my career as a college student, my favorite classes are Drawing and Film Appreciation. If there's a job that features the best of these two worlds, I'd jump on the opportunity.

#16 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

English was also fun. But I hated Geometry.

#17 Posted by _Heart_ (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Biology. I just love this subject!

#18 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7572 posts) - - Show Bio

American and World History.

#19 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll also add PE. I was great at kickball.

#20 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

World History was my favourite. Wish I pursued it more, but it matters not.

#21 Posted by WildValentine (289 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are talking school, I always favoured the literary subjects more. In fact, I abysmally failed Maths and Science, yet I aced all History and English related subjects.

#22 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Philosophy and writing. Not in college right now, but the last semester I attended, I did have a writing class, which I aced relatively easily.

#23 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now I'm in a Paralegal Studies program that I'm enjoying pretty well, but my favorite subject has always been English. I love reading, studying, and writing about literature (I also enjoy writing in general). In 6th grade through my first couple of years of college, I also really enjoyed playing the cello in the orchestra (though during those first two years of college that I played the cello, it was really more of a small string ensemble than an orchestra).

#24 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

back in college, i loved Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Biochemistry.. In general, i love History, Natural Sciences such as Biology and Literature.. i am also very fond of other branches of science such as Archaeology, Paleontology and Cryptozoology.. though i didn't really fail, but i was never really good in Math or any number related subjected..

#25 Posted by redleigh86 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016 said:

back in college, i loved Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Biochemistry.. In general, i love History, Natural Sciences such as Biology and Literature.. i am also very fond of other branches of science such as Archaeology, Paleontology and Cryptozoology.. though i didn't really fail, but i was never really good in Math or any number related subjected..

Did you go to a school that offered cryptozoology? I didn't think such a thing existed, I mean unless it was like a mythology class, since it's not a recognized scientific branch 0_0

I would've taken a cryptozoology class in a heartbeat if my college had had one lol We did have mythology and demonology though! Those were cool :P

#26 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

@redleigh86 said:

Did you go to a school that offered cryptozoology? I didn't think such a thing existed, I mean unless it was like a mythology class, since it's not a recognized scientific branch 0_0

I would've taken a cryptozoology class in a heartbeat if my college had had one lol We did have mythology and demonology though! Those were cool :P

nope.. i actually graduated with a medical based course and i am now a medical practitioner.. i would also love to take that subject if my college offered.. we had those too.. i loved them..

#27 Posted by ApatheticAvenger (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

English (both Language and Literature), which I am studying to teach at a college level.

#28 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Heart_ said:

Biology. I just love this subject!

#29 Posted by Edamame (27982 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually most enjoyed studying Mathematics (except for Geometry). History and Physics were also some of my other favorite subjects. I hated English (Essay Writing and Reading Comprehension) and Biology.

I loved studying Astronomy in College, but I graduated about three years ago.

#30 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not very good at academia. i suppose "performing arts"... singing, dancing, piano. But that's about as academic as learning how to ride a bike.

#31 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

I graduated a long time ago in Material Science and that sill happens to be my favourite subject. However I really enjoy Math, Physics and Chemistry. I also enjoy reading geophysics and astrophysics as well.

#32 Posted by _Cain_ (23627 posts) - - Show Bio

World History/Social Studies.

#33 Posted by Hi_Voltage (488 posts) - - Show Bio

Biology and English

#34 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Art, English and History.

#35 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

I'm not in school anymore but I always liked History.