What is your biggest pet peeve?

PatMcgroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By PatMcgroin

Just post your biggest pet peeve. My biggest pet peeve is when a person smacks their gum.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

Man, where do I begin?

• When you're at a fast food place, and people take like, 30 napkins when, in reality, they only need one or two. Then they use the one or two that they actually need, and throw the rest away.
  • When people don't use turn signals when driving. Common, yes, but that doesn't make it any less annoying.
  • When you're at a diner or something like that and there's a couple sitting on the same side of the booth with nobody on the other side.
  • When you try to appologize to someone, and the person you're appologizing to replies with "Don't be sorry, just don't do it again." I hate them the most.
jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By jobiwankenobi

When people complain about their pet peeves. Heh heh heh.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

People who blindly follow the media and think they're cool. (Ex. SWAG and YOLO)

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My biggest pet peeve is when someone ask what my biggest pet peeve is but in all seriousness

Uppity Christians- I cant stand Christians who act like they're better than everyone else just because they go to church but as soon as they get out they go back and commit more "sins" then those who don't go to church

Ignorance- self explanatory

People who you try to help but they don't want to help themselves.

Bullies

Cigarette smokers in my immediate vicinity

The fact that the president is taking a 4 million dollar Vacation when we're in debt

So many others that I'd be here all night because I have alot of pet peeves

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Deadite

@Gambit1024 said:

• When you try to appologize to someone, and the person you're appologizing to replies with "Don't be sorry, just don't do it again." I hate them the most.

There're actually people who are in the habit of apologizing on their repeated offenses. It becomes a strategy without them knowing. I been on both side of the argument.

The kind of people you're talking about who wants people to "just don't do it again." on spilling drinks, or knocking stuff to the floor. They're terrible people, I agree. They just care about their inconvenience, if you get right down to why they could say it.

The world should "just don't do it again" to them, and mean while if they did it to others, none of that logic comes across.