What is up with so many people hating islam

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok obviously theirs ISIS and them being very stubborn about changing but everyone seems terrified of them acting like there gonna destroy society. Which i think is a bit hypocritical of all of us for example the Nazis were all white Christians(Iam talking about the average WW2 Nazi supporter not Hitler). Or even again white Christians captured thousands of Muslims put them on ships and made them work. Even the japanese and chinese in war are brutal,indians supposibly are ok with rape. Now everyones just gonna think iam stereotyping which iam to make a point. People hate on islamics and people of middle eastern origin for the acts of two groups al queda and ISIS who are both evil. Yet i ask doesn't every racial/religous group have a great evil. White Europeans have Nazis and many other things,The americans have the bombings of hishorama and nagasaka,The Japanese have pearl harbour. So even though everyone else has done all this stuff which some of it is a lot worse then what Islamic's have done they get the most hate. In many peoples eyes are seen as evil destroyers who will dominate are world. Well everyone else has tried a lot so people need to calm down and release every Race/Ethnicity/Religion has it's extremists and tyrants who will try and conquer the hole world. So in reality why do people hate islamics if the usual reasons are true i should hate everyone including myself cos you know we were all stubborn and warmongering at 1 point. So why?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you read that throwback book? Page after page of hate. Jihad, kill or convert non believers, rape or oppress women, kill gays or people who don't support world Muslim law. Why is that they relgion leaders to this day push these ideals. Why is it that their book is so easily 'misintrepreted' to further their cause. I know of no reform of islam.Pedophilia, child mutilation. I mean it's all there. The real question is why are people putting up with these throwback bs. Where's the call for reform? Look at the countries where they rule. They are 3rd world! Why does anyway believe it's a religion of peace

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Some people hate the religion itself because of what is said in the qu'ran and people with lesser intelligence sometimes forget that some muslims don't directly follow what is actually said in book and that not all muslims are like ISIS or Al Qaeda. Same for christianity in a way. I'm probably regurgitating what you are saying since I'm just skimming through your post but yeah this is my take. Oh and there is a religion thread.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rpgesus

@comicace3: that book is filled with all of those things I just mentioned. They get on all 4s multiple times a day and pledge their life to the quran. Now why would you endorse people being slaves to a book of hate. Can you not see how people would be fairly easily indoctrinated by what's SAID IN THE BOOK. When will it matter what the religion is at its core rather than 'not every Muslim is bad' of course they're not all bad becuase I'd like to think whats in the quran often goes against what most humans feel is 'right' that's why they don't all go through with jihad and things

Isis = islam at its face value.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@comicace3: that book is filled with all of those things I just mentioned. They get on all 4s multiple times a day and pledge their life to the quran. Now why would you endorse people being slaves to a book of hate. Can you not see how people would be fairly easily indoctrinated by what's SAID IN THE BOOK. When will it matter what the religion is at its core rather than 'not every Muslim is bad' of course they're not all bad because I'd like to think whats in the quran often goes against what most humans feel is 'right' that's why they don't all go through with jihad and things

Look, believe it or not it was a coincidence that what I posted was directly under your post, since I didn't refresh the page. If you want to talk about religion, praise a religion, bash a religion, have at it in the religion thread. I don't got the time, nor give a crap what is said, since I don't debate about religion whatsoever. What I will say is you have your own beliefs about this topic, and I have mine.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: but you not wanting to know the truth about islam is doing nothing but increasing the time before people stand up and stop their insane rates of terrorism

GhostPaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christianity is the same way. How do you think Christianity spread so fast during the medieval times, most definitely not through talking. When Constantine became emperor of Rome, he MADE Christianity the law. Also the Crusdaes weren't a picnic, it was a fight for their religion the same as Islam. I'm not an endorser of anything Al Qaeda and Isis does but the Christans can't bag on Muslims, when they believe in a lot of the same things like view point on gays, and fighting for their religion ( read the Old Testament, God "commanded " to kill), and plenty of other not so current day norm. Remember Hitler was Catholic and the KKK are devot Christans

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rpgesus

@ghostpadude: I'm Not christian they both have their problems. How many christian reforms have there been, how many islam reforms have there been. Are you saying there is the same amount of vitriol in the bible as the quran. If you believe that then I don't think you've seen what's in the quran.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Religions are written by elites and eventually get influenced by the manipulated sheeps... I belive in no perfect human words and i refuse to generalise.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Because for the most part people suck only they don't think they suck so they pretend people who are different than they are suck more but really all groups of people have a pretty much equal percentage of people who suck.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dextersinister

@chazz85:

Ok obviously theirs ISIS and them being very stubborn about changing but everyone seems terrified of them acting like there gonna destroy society. Which i think is a bit hypocritical of all of us for example the Nazis were all white Christians(Iam talking about the average WW2 Nazi supporter not Hitler). Or even again white Christians captured thousands of Muslims put them on ships and made them work.

Well first off you made the mistake of comparing Islam with a specific society that existed over 70's years ago, a specific society that existed in a very specific part of the world, that caused a war that radically changed the western world.

So if your saying that Islam is like the Nazi party then it's silly to ask why people have a problem.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

I hate all religions equally.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@comicace3: but you not wanting to know the truth about islam is doing nothing but increasing the time before people stand up and stop their insane rates of terrorism

I'm sorry did you not read my post correctly? Hear let me quote myself

Some people hate the religion itself because of what is said in the qu'ran

some muslims don't directly follow what is actually said in book

so what truth are you talking about? I've already ( if you haven't assumes it already or connected the dots) admit that what is said in the book is complete bonkers.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: then why are you just avoiding the fact that the followers of Islam are forced multiple times a day to be submissive to this book AND WHAT'S SAID IN IT!!!!!!

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SilverPool

Lol ISIS is stubborn? I feel like that's a humorous way to describe their a$$holery.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dum529001

@ghostpadude said:

Christianity is the same way. How do you think Christianity spread so fast during the medieval times, most definitely not through talking. When Constantine became emperor of Rome, he MADE Christianity the law. Also the Crusdaes weren't a picnic, it was a fight for their religion the same as Islam. I'm not an endorser of anything Al Qaeda and Isis does but the Christans can't bag on Muslims, when they believe in a lot of the same things like view point on gays, and fighting for their religion ( read the Old Testament, God "commanded " to kill), and plenty of other not so current day norm. Remember Hitler was Catholic and the KKK are devot Christans

Whether you like Christianity or not you can't compare it to the Quaran and Islam. Taking Bible verses out of the context is not a real argument for Christianity being bad. You shouldn't take things out of context with any other piece of literature so don't do it with the Bible.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: If we didn't have religion people would just find another excuse to justify crappy behavior. People fight over everything from politics to pokemon so it seems weird to me when people act like religion is the be all end all issue that causes all the fights.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I treat all relegions with the equal amount of disdain.

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misinformed. I've had many Muslim freinds that were just nice normal average people.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By comicace3

@rpgesus said:

@comicace3: then why are you just avoiding the fact that the followers of Islam are forced multiple times a day to be submissive to this book AND WHAT'S SAID IN IT!!!!!!

I'm not avoiding actually. What is said in the book and what some Muslims practice is slightly different . Some Muslims are smart enough to realize that there religion isn't perfect and practice some beliefs peacefully. And then there are people who are in ISIS or Al qaeda, or people in the middle east. You assume that all muslims bend their back every day to a book full of hate as if they are encouraging said belief in the book. Well that's not really the case. From my personal experience, I've met muslims ( my best friend is Muslim ( i also have a another who is atheist and christian so don't get it twisted to make is seem like I am biased)) who are peaceful, and they don't encourage killing non believers, they don't encourage purging, and raping or oppressing women.

GhostPaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: yeah the Quran is worse, but how many home terrorist( if you are in the U.S.) do we have, with backgrounds as Christianity. All I'm saying is that there are millions of followers of Islam & Christianity, and that not all are terrorist. I personally think there shouldn't be any religion but I guess we all need something greater to believe in

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

propaganda

GhostPaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: I'm not taking anything out of context, God had them kill in the name of Christianity, just as the Muslims claim Allah tells them to do. And I can't take killing the first born son of every Egyptian family out of context. Look I'm not bashing any religion im just saying that all religions aren't perfect. And don't bash another before you look at yours

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rubear

@chazz85: The real question is wat's up with so many mad muslims back in muslim state? Perhaps that they were catapulted to 21 century right from Middle Age? Ignorance, poverty and violence? A lot of broken by US-led intervantions states like Iraq or Lybia? A movement of goddamned jihaddists that get US support (or bombs, depends on US mood) since the time before of first war in Afganistan between them and Soviet Union? The fact that they get a large support of people who know only violence and see them as power? You understand that this maked ordinary people see islam (and to be correct version of islam that is common in muslim states and in populations of migrants from this states that i can call wild islam) as danger, yeah?

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WastelandMan  Online

@m_man: If we didn't have religion people would just find another excuse to justify crappy behavior. People fight over everything from politics to pokemon so it seems weird to me when people act like religion is the be all end all issue that causes all the fights.

Never said it was, but it does certainly contribute to it. Even if it didn't harm anyone directly, it still spreads ignorance and people should try to rid themselves of as much ignorance as possible for the sake of progression as a species.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dum529001

@ghostpadude said:

@dum529001: I'm not taking anything out of context, God had them kill in the name of Christianity, just as the Muslims claim Allah tells them to do. And I can't take killing the first born son of every Egyptian family out of context. Look I'm not bashing any religion im just saying that all religions aren't perfect. And don't bash another before you look at yours

God had them kill because he is the judge of sin and he decides who lives and who dies. God judges nations and has had them wiped out plenty of times.

The reason the word of God is called Christianity is because of Christ, one the trinity of God, seeing that humanity had rejected their Creator and Lord of all creation, payed for people's sin by bearing the full wrath of God, restoring their relationship to God. The Bible has to do with God plan for salvation from sin for a portion of mankind and God's judgement of sin, sin being an error in a person's relationship to God which is usually displayed in the ways you treat your fellow man.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rpgesus

@comicace3: yes but is your Muslim friends someone who participates in Muslim practices like praying towards mecca 6 times a day ,doesn't eat pork things like that or regular attend mosques where large amount of terrorist indoctrination occurs

GhostPaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: ok so who are you to say Islam is wrong, you aren't God. How do you know if Allah is having " them kill because he is the judge of sin and he decides who lives and who dies. ""Allah"" judges nations and has had them wiped out plenty of times". You see exactly the same, that is the problem with religion, people are too close mined, and only think their way is correct. You are one of those Christans who sin sin sin, ask for gods help, repent, and sin sin sin again

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignorance.

Beata

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SamRF_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's mostly because of the media, they always say garbage about the islam.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dum529001

@ghostpadude said:

@dum529001: ok so who are you to say Islam is wrong, you aren't God. How do you know if Allah is having " them kill because he is the judge of sin and he decides who lives and who dies. ""Allah"" judges nations and has had them wiped out plenty of times". You see exactly the same, that is the problem with religion, people are too close mined, and only think their way is correct. You are one of those Christans who sin sin sin, ask for gods help, repent, and sin sin sin again

I am not God, however, that does not mean I can not repeat what God has already said in the Bible.

Don't you think only your way is correct as well? You are being a bit of a hypocrite with that statement about close-mindedness. Your mind is just as closed and you are only open to those who agree with you,

GhostPaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: again all I'm saying is the bible and the Quran both claim they are right. So who gets to determine which is truly right.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: again all I'm saying is the bible and the Quran both claim they are right. So who gets to determine which is truly right.

Are you claiming you are right as well? If so, you are no different.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@comicace3: yes but is your Muslim friends someone who participates in Muslim practices like praying towards mecca 6 times a day ,doesn't eat pork things like that or regular attend mosques where large amount of terrorist indoctrination occurs

And what does this have to do with the book's talk about oppression, rape, and other crap? C'mon man don't strawman. You are veering away from your own argument. If I have to remind you your argument was about people following a book full of hate. And yes they don't eat pork, they pray in the the direction of mecca 5 times a day and...o my god, do you really believe that the mosque's they go to mosque's instill beliefs of hate and terrorism? For the most part, this doesn't happen in america and I'm here to tell you they don't.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Islam, like Christianity, is evil when taken in the literal interpretation. Muslim however are just people and you can't label people into things like averages or mediums or ranges, morally speaking. There are definitely religious wackoos out there but that's not unique. I will say that I detest the notion of laws being governed by religon, most notably the sexist ones; that's abomination.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: that's not strawman. If he doesn't abide by Muslim practices the he's not a muslim. How could you use him as an example if he really isn't muslim? And dude youre being naive. Indoctrination happens in mosques very often and sadly yes even right here in america

GhostPaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: I'm not saying any religion is right, I wish it never existed but like I told someone else, we needed someone greater to believe in

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dum529001

@ghostpadude said:

@dum529001: I'm not saying any religion is right, I wish it never existed but like I told someone else, we needed someone greater to believe in

But you are saying that you are right. That's a hypocritical thing to say because you said that anyone who says they are right should not exist.

You are saying anyone who says they are right should not exist and that includes yourself. So...I'm waiting for you to stop existing. Are you still existing? If you're still here does that mean you were just messing with me when you said anyone who claims to be right should not exist? Have you stopped existing yet?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

People fear the unknown.

GhostPaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: when did I ever say that if you believe in a religion you should not exist. Please screenshot it and show me. This is the problem with religious people especially Christians like you. You are not always right, it is not always your way

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: when did I ever say that if you believe in a religion you should not exist. Please screenshot it and show me. This is the problem with religious people especially Christians like you. You are not always right, it is not always your way

You said religion should not exist. God is the author of Christianity so you are saying God should not exist along with Christians who follow his words.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By comicace3

@rpgesus said:

@comicace3: that's not strawman. If he doesn't abide by Muslim practices the he's not a muslim. How could you use him as an example if he really isn't muslim? And dude youre being naive. Indoctrination happens in mosques very often and sadly yes even right here in america

Oh wow! That is very False. He is a muslim, prays five time a day, and does what he is supposed to do. Now you are assuming that to be a muslims we have to follow the exactly what the book says. I mean you did mention practices such as raping or oppressing women, killing non believers, etc etc. I mean seriously my friends don't believe in that type of savagery. I'm here to tell you they don't. Unless you are some expert on the matter? And I am using him as an example because he is a muslim. Trying to say he isn't is well flat out false, since you well

A. Haven't met him

B. Haven't met him

C. Probably talk or meet very different muslims than I am used to talking to. Or now here is the best part : See the terrorists on tv and cry "Darn muslim!". Or, last but not least. haven't met many muslim's. At all. I mean seriously if you think that he isn't a muslim for not following savage Muslim practices such as killing non believers, then you are completely biased in a sense that you believe to be a muslim you have to do these things when in many cases you don't. And very lucky that you haven't met a muslim. I mean seriously does the random muslim you meet at your corner store shoot you for heresy? Nah man. Otherwise we wouldn't be talking.

Try to stick with the argument at hand yeah?

Oh so now I am being naive? Well Insult is the first step to losing a debate. Don't worry it happens to me too.

Then if there is Mosque that is indoctrinating terrorism, the muslims I've met are pretty chill since they don't want to follow what is said or preached in the book and mosque respectively.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: I think religion in general would cause less trouble if people would get rid of the incredibly arrogant notion that a being powerful enough to create a universe would give even the faintest bit of a s**t about the minor details of the lives of creatures living on a speck somewhere off to the side of said universe.

GhostPaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: just because I said religion shouldn't exist, doesn't mean people should not exist lol. Look I'm sorry you are blinded in your faith which you are entitled to be, but people like you are exactly why this forum was created. You can't let others live their own lives the way they want to. Get out your feelings and move on buddy

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate it as much as I hate the other major religions.

Because religion sucks and is as responsible for making people into jerks as anything else, if not moreso.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 WastelandMan  Online

@m_man: I think religion in general would cause less trouble if people would get rid of the incredibly arrogant notion that a being powerful enough to create a universe would give even the faintest bit of a s**t about the minor details of the lives of creatures living on a speck somewhere off to the side of said universe.

Whether it causes less trouble is irrelevant to whether or not it's true plus plenty of people will always assume that if a God exists he'd care about what we'd do so, no, the world would be better without religion.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dum529001

@ghostpadude said:

@dum529001: just because I said religion shouldn't exist, doesn't mean people should not exist lol. Look I'm sorry you are blinded in your faith which you are entitled to be, but people like you are exactly why this forum was created. You can't let others live their own lives the way they want to. Get out your feelings and move on buddy

How am I not letting people live? I'm not the one saying Christians should not exist but you certainly are.