What is the worst thing you parents ever said to you?

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Queen Kong

I will wait for people to start posting before I give an answer.Grandparents count as well.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Apparition

Vance Astro says:

"My mom called me a p#ssy once."

wow

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

My mom called me a p#ssy once.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Apparition

Queen Kong says:

"I made this because my dad told me this fake story once of why I wasn't his real daughter.I was crying so hard."

oh my parents do stuff like that to me too

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Queen Kong

Apparition says:

"Queen Kong says:
"I made this because my dad told me this fake story once of why I wasn't his real daughter.I was crying so hard."

oh my parents do stuff like that to me too"

Really? Isn't that harsh.OMG,I would never do that to my child!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

Vance Astro says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
wow"
I know.I blame all the males in my family because it's the main reason my mom is so hard on me."

so your mom's tough on you because youre not as tough as the other guys in your family?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
wow"

I know.I blame all the males in my family because it's the main reason my mom is so hard on me.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

Queen Kong says:

"Apparition says:
"Queen Kong says:
oh my parents do stuff like that to me too"
Really? Isn't that harsh.OMG,I would never do that to my child!"

i guess my parents do it differntly then your dad, i could always tell they were playing around, so i just laugh it off.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Actual Family Pic.

Just Kidding.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Queen Kong

I made this because my dad told me this fake story once of why I wasn't his real daughter.I was crying so hard.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
wow"
I know.I blame all the males in my family because it's the main reason my mom is so hard on me."
so your mom's tough on you because youre not as tough as the other guys in your family?"

No my mom is hard on because she doesn't want me to end up a like them.They aren't very good role models.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Resonate

Queen Kong says:

it's ok

i had a blog about all my parent crap a while back, but i deleted it. You;ll feel better, bastard prolly aint your real father ur too nice for that

and...heres the worse I can think of for me

well..I was reaching for the last stromboli and my dad wanted it, and I put it in the microwave and he was like "Give it here" and I was like, "No", and he hit me and then I started walkin away so i didn't beat his ass and he was like "Come Back" and i didn't say nothin and he said it again, and I ignored him, and then he told me to take my sh!t and move out. An I almost did, but my mom made me stay...

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

Resonate says:

"Queen Kong says:
it's ok i had a blog about all my parent crap a while back, but i deleted it. You;ll feel better, bastard prolly aint your real father ur too nice for that and...heres the worse I can think of for me well..I was reaching for the last stromboli and my dad wanted it, and I put it in the microwave and he was like "Give it here" and I was like, "No", and he hit me and then I started walkin away so i didn't beat his ass and he was like "Come Back" and i didn't say nothin and he said it again, and I ignored him, and then he told me to take my sh!t and move out. An I almost did, but my mom made me stay..."

you both couldnt just share the stromboli?

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By weather witch

i had my first boyfriend when i was 11 if u can even call it havin a "boyfriend" and we were sittin on the bed watchin a movie and my mom bust in callin me a wh@re, sl@t, and tramp and sayin im worthless and am goin to be a teenage mom and end up homeless smoked out on crack!!!! then when my dad got home i got a a$$ whoopin

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn

Queen Kong says:

Damn. Thats really mean. But as far as the question goes. I remember my parents on time telling me to " Get the Hell out of there House and Stay Out of there Lives " cause they though I was Selling Drugs ( but I actually wasnt ).

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Resonate

weather witch says:

"i had my first boyfriend when i was 11 if u can even call it havin a "boyfriend" and we were sittin on the bed watchin a movie and my mom bust in callin me a wh@re, sl@t, and tramp and sayin im worthless and am goin to be a teenage mom and end up homeless smoked out on crack!!!! then when my dad got home i got a a$$ whoopin"

i sorry

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Queen Kong

weather witch says:

"i had my first boyfriend when i was 11 if u can even call it havin a "boyfriend" and we were sittin on the bed watchin a movie and my mom bust in callin me a wh@re, sl@t, and tramp and sayin im worthless and am goin to be a teenage mom and end up homeless smoked out on crack!!!! then when my dad got home i got a a$$ whoopin"

A similar thing happened to a cousin of mine.Her parents thought she was havin sex so her mom took her too the Basketball Courts and beat her in front of everyone.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Resonate

Apparition says:

"you both couldnt just share the stromboli?"

not on my watch

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

Vance Astro says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
wow"
so your mom's tough on you because youre not as tough as the other guys in your family?"
No my mom is hard on because she doesn't want me to end up a like them.They aren't very good role models."

ahhhhh well that's good then!

weather witch says:

that's terrible

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Queen Kong

Vance Astro says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
wow"

No my mom is hard on because she doesn't want me to end up a like them.They aren't very good role models."

Good Strategy lol.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By weather witch

Resonate says:

"weather witch says:
i sorry"

its cool, to my mom every girl with a boyfriend is automatically havin sex and is a slut!! lol

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

Resonate says:

"Apparition says:
not on my watch"

lol ok greedy

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Resonate

Apparition says:

"Resonate says:
"Apparition says:
not on my watch"
lol ok greedy"

it was only like half of one anyways and he had eaten like two

the bastard

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Resonate

weather witch says:

"Resonate says:
"weather witch says:
i sorry"
its cool, to my mom every girl with a boyfriend is automatically havin sex and is a slut!! lol"

wow

wonder what your mom did as a kid lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Queen Kong says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
wow"
Good Strategy lol."

No it's not because she always goes overboard and she won't let up.I'm not the type of person who cries but last time I argued with my mom I cried.I was so frustrated.She was accusing me of wanting to quit school and I told her several times I didn't.I want to yell at her so bad,but I couldn't do that to her.She's done alot for me.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By weather witch

Queen Kong says:

"weather witch says:
A similar thing happened to a cousin of mine.Her parents thought she was havin sex so her mom took her too the Basketball Courts and beat her in front of everyone."

o yea ive had sum sh!t go down in public....it is sooo embarassing when parents try to act hard in public

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#27  Edited By EganTheVile1

Your a disappointment to me, after I got a 98 on a 100 question math test, really wish there was a joke to that, but no, my dad's just a tool.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Resonate

eganthevile1 says:

"Your a disappointment to me, after I got a 98 on a 100 question math test, really wish there was a joke to that, but no, my dad's just a tool."

haha you too? I have to go through a metric ton of bullsh!t to reach my parents satisfaction...oh no, 94 aint good enough for ya in an IB class

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shaper

Post Deleted.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shaper

Yea, my problems are like a 3 month year old sneezing compared to all of you. Sorry.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Resonate says:

"Vance Astro says:
"No it's not because she always goes overboard and she won't let up.I'm not the type of person who cries but last time I argued with my mom I cried.I was so frustrated.She was accusing me of wanting to quit school and I told her several times I didn't.I want to yell at her so bad,but I couldn't do that to her.She's done alot for me."
yeah bro..I knwo how you feel. For a while I just wanted to kinda leave em for good, and make all of their accusations true about what I'd done, bt I'm hanging on. Damn, listen to me talk like a veteran I'm only fourteen"

being the only male in my family to go to college in a while is so much pressure.I get nagged about the dumbest sh!t.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By weather witch

eganthevile1 says:

"Your a disappointment to me, after I got a 98 on a 100 question math test, really wish there was a joke to that, but no, my dad's just a tool."

OMG thats nuts my mom would have a heart attack if i did that good!!! lol

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Resonate

Shaper says:

"Yea, my problems are like a 3 month year old sneezing compared to all you. Sorry."

lol ur no real teen till you have a sh!t home life

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Apparition

eganthevile1 says:

egan youve gotta try harder!

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Shaper

Post Deleted.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Resonate

Vance Astro says:

"No it's not because she always goes overboard and she won't let up.I'm not the type of person who cries but last time I argued with my mom I cried.I was so frustrated.She was accusing me of wanting to quit school and I told her several times I didn't.I want to yell at her so bad,but I couldn't do that to her.She's done alot for me."

yeah bro..I knwo how you feel. For a while I just wanted to kinda leave em for good, and make all of their accusations true about what I'd done, bt I'm hanging on. Damn, listen to me talk like a veteran I'm only fourteen

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Apparition

Resonate says:

"Apparition says:
"Resonate says:
"Apparition says:
not on my watch"
lol ok greedy"
it was only like half of one anyways and he had eaten like two the bastard"

idk, my dad buys the food so he eats what he wants. he likes to share more than your dad i guess but my brother and i would give him the last one if he wanted it. my mom too. though they tend to sacrifice for us, if its something i know either of them like then i would understand if they wanted the last bit.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Resonate

Vance Astro says:

"being the only male in my family to go to college in a while is so much pressure.I get nagged about the dumbest sh!t."

it's gonna happen man...my mom stopped talking to my dad years ago, we're only still really with him because he's the only money we can make....my god he makes me so mad though

Charmcaster says:

"If I got any blonder, I would die from stupidity :P"

as would I

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Crimson Orchid

I've been called a lot of names by my dad, of course that was because he gets a little emotional about getting beaten at video games... other than that... nothing really comes to mind... they guilt trip mostly.

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Charmcaster

If I got any blonder, I would die from stupidity :P

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Resonate

Apparition says:

"idk, my dad buys the food so he eats what he wants. he likes to share more than your dad i guess but my brother and i would give him the last one if he wanted it. my mom too. though they tend to sacrifice for us, if its something i know either of them like then i would understand if they wanted the last bit."

yeah, it wasn't that my dad stole the most awesome food in the world, it was that he hit me over it. Thas not cool, id care who you are

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Resonate

Crimson Orchid says:

"I've been called a lot of names by my dad, of course that was because he gets a little emotional about getting beaten at video games... other than that... nothing really comes to mind... they guilt trip mostly."

How could you snipe me like that Haley?!?!

I'm so sorry dad!!! hugs and cries

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By Static Shock

My parents (esp. my mom) tell me that when it comes to look for a girlfriend, I need stick to my own kind. That being Nigerian women. Living in US makes that difficult, because there are so many different women out here. I'll go out with (and eventually marry) any girl. White, Black, Asian, Middle-Eastern, Hispanic, I don't care. As long as she's beautiful in my eyes, it's all gravy.

But, my parents feel that American women are crazy, and that a lot of marriages in the U.S. don't last. But, they don't point out the marriages that do last. My mom says that a lot of African-American girls only get with guys to trap them, have babies by them, and take their child support money. But, she forgot to note that not all girls are like that. They have been telling me this since the first day I started talking about girls. And, I have told them that can't limit myself to Nigerian women. I refuse to do that. I told them that isn't me. Despite the way my parents view people different from them, I've learned to accept anyone regardless of skin color. The same goes for relationships. It's not the skin color that counts, but the individuality of the people in the relationship. My folks respect everyone as well, but they still have negative attitudes toward Americans or those of a different skin color. And, they feel as if things like relationships and marriage should be kept in their tradition. Oh well. They are gonna pissed off when I bring home a girl that's different from us.

Shrugs

When I was in the 8th grade, I had a crush on a Filipino girl, but she acted and spoke like an American. When I told my parents, they flipped out, saying that I'm crazy, and asking me why I like such a girl. They said I would be better off looking for someone else, because since me and her were different, it wouldn't work out. But, how do they know that!? My aunt was in the room when I told them, and she said that the girl wouldn't even give the time of day because I was a different skin color. And, she said that she would tell me to look for my 'type.' I was so pissed off. I was 14 at the time, so I couldn't say things that I wanted to say to them.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Queen Kong

Static Shock says:

"My parents (esp. my mom) tell me that when it comes to look for a girlfriend, I need stick to my own kind. That being Nigerian women. Living in US makes that difficult, because there are so many different women out here. I'll go out with (and eventually marry) any girl. White, Black, Asian, Middle-Eastern, Hispanic, I don't care. As long as she's beautiful in my eyes, it's all gravy.But, my parents feel that American women are crazy, and that a lot of marriages in the U.S. don't last. But, they don't point out the marriages that do last. My mom says that a lot of African-American girls only get with guys to trap them, have babies by them, and take their child support money. But, she forgot to note that not all girls are like that. They have been telling me this since the first day I started talking about girls. And, I have told them that can't limit myself to Nigerian women. I refuse to do that. I told them that isn't me. Despite the way my parents view people different from them, I've learned to accept anyone regardless of skin color. The same goes for relationships. It's not the skin color that counts, but the individuality of the people in the relationship. My folks respect everyone as well, but they still have negative attitudes toward Americans or those of a different skin color. And, they feel as if things like relationships and marriage should be kept in their tradition. Oh well. They are gonna pissed off when I bring home a girl that's different from us.*Shrugs*When I was in the 8th grade, I had a crush on a Filipino girl, but she acted and spoke like an American. When I told my parents, they flipped out, saying that I'm crazy, and asking me why I like such a girl. They said I would be better off looking for someone else, because since me and her were different, it wouldn't work out. But, how do they know that!? My aunt was in the room when I told them, and she said that the girl wouldn't even give the time of day because I was a different skin color. And, she said that she would tell me to look for my 'type.' I was so pissed off. I was 14 at the time, so I couldn't say things that I wanted to say to them."

That's mad corny..and ashame.I remember my friend's mom and dad hated black men but not black women so when ever I would come over they wouldn't mind.The kid across the street knocked on the door (he was black), and they made a total scene about it.He just wanted to know if she knew the math homework too because had the same teacher.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Resonate says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"I've been called a lot of names by my dad, of course that was because he gets a little emotional about getting beaten at video games... other than that... nothing really comes to mind... they guilt trip mostly."

How could you snipe me like that Haley?!?!

I'm so sorry dad!!! hugs and cries"

Hahaha, like that, only more swearing and being threatened to be kicked out.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Resonate says:

"Static Shock says:
"I was 14 at the time, so I couldn't say things that I wanted to say to them."
Maybe best you didn't, no? Sorry bout that bro along with being a food hog, my dad also is extremely racist, so i know how ya feel"

My mom is racist but only when she's mad at me lol.Try and figure that one out.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Resonate

Crimson Orchid says:

"Resonate says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
How could you snipe me like that Haley?!?! I'm so sorry dad!!! *hugs and cries*"
Hahaha, like that, only more swearing and being threatened to be kicked out."

yeah, but we don't need to tell your life story :P

just giving an overview

Zeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zeta

Once, in a resturaunt, me and my parents were talking about moving. My dad was complaining about having to do everything, and said I was no help because I "Couldn't lift my own pecker." My parnts screamed for awhile and then my mom gave me money for the bill and left. My dad screamed at me for awhile and then he left. I had to walk home in the rain.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By weather witch

Static Shock says:

"But, my parents feel that American women are crazy, ."

well now thats true!!!

Zeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Zeta

Static Shock says:

"My parents (esp. my mom) tell me that when it comes to look for a girlfriend, I need stick to my own kind. That being Nigerian women. Living in US makes that difficult, because there are so many different women out here. I'll go out with (and eventually marry) any girl. White, Black, Asian, Middle-Eastern, Hispanic, I don't care. As long as she's beautiful in my eyes, it's all gravy. But, my parents feel that American women are crazy, and that a lot of marriages in the U.S. don't last. But, they don't point out the marriages that do last. My mom says that a lot of African-American girls only get with guys to trap them, have babies by them, and take their child support money. But, she forgot to note that not all girls are like that. They have been telling me this since the first day I started talking about girls. And, I have told them that can't limit myself to Nigerian women. I refuse to do that. I told them that isn't me. Despite the way my parents view people different from them, I've learned to accept anyone regardless of skin color. The same goes for relationships. It's not the skin color that counts, but the individuality of the people in the relationship. My folks respect everyone as well, but they still have negative attitudes toward Americans or those of a different skin color. And, they feel as if things like relationships and marriage should be kept in their tradition. Oh well. They are gonna pissed off when I bring home a girl that's different from us. *Shrugs* When I was in the 8th grade, I had a crush on a Filipino girl, but she acted and spoke like an American. When I told my parents, they flipped out, saying that I'm crazy, and asking me why I like such a girl. They said I would be better off looking for someone else, because since me and her were different, it wouldn't work out. But, how do they know that!? My aunt was in the room when I told them, and she said that the girl wouldn't even give the time of day because I was a different skin color. And, she said that she would tell me to look for my 'type.' I was so pissed off. I was 14 at the time, so I couldn't say things that I wanted to say to them."

My parents are like that too. They guilt me by saying that my children will be made fun of for being mixed, but the thing is I'm mixed.