• 63 results
#1 Edited by IncredibleSplosions (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine would have to be either when I was a kid and cut my knee to the bone, (Yes for about thirty seconds you could see my kneecap before blood started rushing out from the sides of the cut.) or the time I broke my big toe all the way up into my foot, didn't go to the doctor, (Because they probably wouldn't do anything about it anyways or so I've heard.) and basically made it heal back up without being crooked by forcing a pair of wellington boots on every morning then wearing them all day. It was painful putting the boots on and taking them off. Think the opening scene from "Dances With Wolves." I just gritted my teeth and gave my boot a yank every morning. It was bad.

EDIT: I'm incredibly stubborn and my parents were trying to make me go to the hospital when I broke my toe, which I refused to do. I didn't want to wait 5-8 hours sitting in the lobby waiting for them to finally get around to me then say "oh there's nothing we can do Mr. Tapp, take these pain pills to take the edge off it." Screw that.

It's a big city that I live in and they have higher priorities than a broken toe, like stabbings and gunshot wounds. It pays to stay armed in my city. Especially if your car breaks down and you have to take the city transit system. If something happens, good luck getting help from the authorities!!!

EXAMPLE: Someone once "stumbled across" a dead body behind a Wal-Mart in a very dangerous neighborhood. It had been there for a really long time. When they got the body out of there (finally), they just disturbed the stench of the decomposition and you couldn't drive by that neighborhood without gagging. Here's the kicker...they found the body in a shopping cart and I don't know if the police took the cart as evidence or not (probably not because the police force in this grimy city embraces apathy.) which means there may be a cart that someone is pushing around, putting their groceries in...that had a corpse in it and all the decomp fluids all over it. It's still an unsolved murder.

#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

blue balls, Tragic. :(

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio

Fractured skull

#4 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Fractured skull

It looks like you used you're head to get where you are now, Huh?

Nothing?

*Sigh*

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38 said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Fractured skull

It looks like you used you're head to get where you are now, Huh?

Nothing?

*Sigh*

Got smashed over the head by a lorry suspension spring, wasnt fun.
#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio
@IncredibleSplosions said:

@spiderbat87: Um...ow. I fell down the steps once and knocked myself out but that's not anything like what happened to you. How did you survive???

I was with my friends when I was about 12ish and a boy I didnt get on with had it tied to a bit of rope then he hit me with it, my friends dad rushed me to the hospital and I had surgery 
#7 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4691 posts) - - Show Bio

Once I had my entire body cut off.

#8 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Got mauled by a bear that was on fire while red ants were devouring my flesh. I walked it off, though. I was fine.

#9 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

Tore my groin playing football, ruptured my achilles tendon polaying hockey and broke 5 ribs falling down stairs. Yet iam still no six million dollar man.

#10 Edited by Manchine (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

Rolled my car ended up in a coma for 2 weeks. When I woke didn't remember anything. Some small things have come back (my love for comics when I was younger which is the reason why I collect again). I ended up with cancer (breast and eye lost 50% of my vision in left eye) thanks to having seizures after my car accident (my seizure meds gave it to me). I still am a happy go lucky type of person and I thank god that I am still alive.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:

Tore my groin playing football, ruptured my achilles tendon polaying hockey and broke 5 ribs falling down stairs. Yet iam still no six million dollar man.

I ripped my achillies bowling once, yes thats right bowling.
#12 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: hurts like a b*tch dont it. Just heard the snap stood on my lfoot fell over and shouted lol, still maned up and didnt take the morphine the ambulance team offered me .

#13 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Mental one, when I read Fraction's run of Mighty Thor.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:

@spiderbat87: hurts like a b*tch dont it. Just heard the snap stood on my lfoot fell over and shouted lol, still maned up and didnt take the morphine the ambulance team offered me .

I fell of a ramp laughing at some one when I did it, wasn't laughing afterwards. Had to hobble round Glasgow like a tool the rest of the night.
#15 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: walking round Glascow is dangerous enough lol i kid. The only plus side is you do get to wear the pimp air boots ( mine looked like the trainers from bill and ted 2)

#16 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Compound fracture on my wrist from skateboarding my bone came out of my skin and I went into shock. Just shut down

#17 Posted by Nefarious (18592 posts) - - Show Bio

I got a paper cut.

#18 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

Got the wind knocked out of me for two whole days after jumping on trampoline real high and landing against the side with my knee in my chest between the ribs. I broke one of those and bruised that big muscle that's over there.

#19 Posted by Icarusflies (12452 posts) - - Show Bio

I got a concussion by hitting my head on a wall.

I've done lots of things that SHOULD have gotten me badly injured, but I miraculously ended up okay (thank God). >knocks on wood<

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:

Compound fracture on my wrist from skateboarding my bone came out of my skin and I went into shock. Just shut down

Same think happened to my mate on his BMX, he has a big scar down his arm that looks like a giant worm now 
#21 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

blue balls, Tragic. :(

worst inury a man can sustain dude, you have my sympathy :P

#22 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

I was once beaten by a psychopath with a crowbar.

#23 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Crashed my YZ-80 (dirt bike) when I was in junior high and snapped my wrist.

#24 Posted by Icarusflies (12452 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

Jason, aren't you supposed to be fighting crime instead of being on the internet?

#25 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

Jason, aren't you supposed to be fighting crime instead of being on the internet?

I do what I want.
#26 Edited by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a hematoma in each leg, they are essentially blood clots.

Also had my little finger and ring finger ripped open and nails torn off on my left hand from jagged rock and stone, I didn't notice till my hand got cold and looked down to see quite a bit of blood.

#27 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

worst injury hhhmm...falling over and hitting my head on the corner of a brick leaving a gash in my forehead.

worst pain - getting kicked in the balls by my brother wearing steel toe-capped boots

#28 Posted by The Impersonator (4984 posts) - - Show Bio

Headache....Every single f*cking time!

#29 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Shrapnel in my left knee 

#30 Posted by VillainousV (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

I broke my nose walking into a pole.....................well, actually running into a pole..................at full speed.............which for me is about a billion km/h............And then I fell down some stairs once..................breaking my arm at the bottom...............because I have the agility of a catlike ninja..........with slight retardation............

#31 Posted by Duncan (11434 posts) - - Show Bio

Tumor

#32 Posted by Billy Batson (57741 posts) - - Show Bio

i got nothing.
BB

#33 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Inch-deep paper cut in the back of my eye.

#34 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Well let's see. Between The 6 years of soccer, 6 years of basketball. 4 years ROTC, 4 years of drumline, 4 years of Kung Fu, and 2 years of MMA, and quite a few years on and off for skateborading, I've broken about 22 bones, Dislocated my knees a few times, had stitches in my lip, and cut one of my fingers to the bone. I think that about sums up most of my injuries.

#35 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

Stabbed in the stomach.

#36 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

I've broke my nose on three occasions.

#37 Posted by The Stegman (23008 posts) - - Show Bio

i've actually never been seriously hurt before

#38 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Broken arm, three concussions, nothing too epic.  

#39 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty normal stuff:

broke my nose

broke my left ankle

hyper-extended both elbows (not at the same time)

have had stitches (chin twice, knee once)

everything else has been pretty minor

#40 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Attacked by a psychotic dog when I was five - tore off a chunk of my right cheek. Still have the scar (naturally). Other than that, some minor injuries from attempted parkour.

#41 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@DoomDoomDoom said:

lol how?

#42 Posted by ARMIV2 (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was one my arm flesh had been scalded off.

#43 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@DoomDoomDoom said:

lol how?

First time I was 10 and I leaned off my bunk bed to reach for something my sister was handing me and put my nose in the fan. -SNAP-

Second time I headbutted someone...more like facebutted, I broke both are noses. -Crackle-

Third time someone opened a door into my face. -Pop-

My nose looks worst the Owen Wilsons lol.

#44 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Threw my back out when I went to sit down and missed my chair. My back has long since recovered, but my pride is still badly bruised.

#45 Edited by shrmntnk62 (251 posts) - - Show Bio

I dislocated my shoulder and seperated my collar bone a couple of years ago in a mosh pit. That was the most pain I had been in in a long time and since.

#46 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Busted collar bone.

#47 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

More than likely when I died and came back, but i don't like talking about it.

the other time was when i cracked my dome open skateboarding

#48 Edited by _Zombie_ (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

Scraped off roughly 40-50% of the skin of both my legs from the knee down.

#49 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

I went to eat some sugar cane so i took a machette and accidentally took out a hughed chunk out of my finger, scar's still there.

#50 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSpiritStalker said:

I went to eat some sugar cane so i took a machette and accidentally took out a hughed chunk out of my finger, scar's still there.

lol where are you from?

How old are you?