What is the most overrated comic series

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I tell you what my overrated comic series which obivously the sonic archie comics. Why because they have nothing to do with the games and freaking overrated. I pefer reading the max payne 3 comic series , at least they have something to do with the games

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

agreed 100%

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I thought it was Snyder's Batman, still pretty good, though.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I tell you what my overrated comic series which obviously the sonic archie comics.

Do you think its better or worse than Sonic the Comic?

Why because they have nothing to do with the games and freaking overrated.

The problem is that the Sonic comics started out before the games really had much of a plot. I think both Archie's Sonic comic, and Fleetway's Sonic the Comic predate even Sonic 3 on the Sega Genesis, they had to make everything up as they went along.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm so sick and tired of seeing Deadpool stuff everywhere.. Don't get me wrong, Deadpool is alright, but it just annoys me to see so many people sporting his crap and not even read comics..

Whatever. I'm just bitter, i guess.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anything by Daniel Clowes.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tell you what my overrated comic series which obivously the sonic archie comics. Why because they have nothing to do with the games and freaking overrated. I pefer reading the max payne 3 comic series , at least they have something to do with the games

Can´t counter this.

ZeBatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There isn't a negative to one specific thing being popular, so I personally don't think any comic series is overrated; if it's liked, it deserves it.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By Hayden86

@biteme_fanboy: I fully understand. I saw a high school kid in my local mall over xmas with DeadPool shoes. I stop and asked him what panels are used for background on his shoes. His reply, "whats a panel ?"

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@zebatguy said:

There isn't a negative to one specific thing being popular, so I personally don't think any comic series is overrated; if it's liked, it deserves it.

Agreed. Although, there's still the matter of an individual's opinion. All that makes a series "overrated" is when someone feels it doesn't deserve the praise it gets. So, in that sense anything can be overrated, it just depends on the person. I do think it's a term that is thrown around when it shouldn't be, though. Again, that's just my opinion.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe. I literally cannot describe how annoying it is to see his fanboys think that makes Deadpool unbeatable because of something that didn't even happen in the 616 universe

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I'm so sick and tired of seeing Deadpool stuff everywhere.. Don't get me wrong, Deadpool is alright, but it just annoys me to see so many people sporting his crap and not even read comics..

Whatever. I'm just bitter, i guess.

I thought it was Snyder's Batman, still pretty good, though.

I feel ya' fellas.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@longbowhunter: it was just good but not really as good as some people would say it is

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1