#1 Edited by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

I keep seeing ads for it but i don't understand. What is it about? It's ok if you reveal spoilers, just not too much. Does each character have their "own original sin"?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio

All I know is Uatu the Watcher got his head busted by someone with a Cosmic Gun and some dude with a Huge Eye for a Head has The Watcher's Eye ( literally )...

Also, Winter Soldier has killed Nick Fury

#3 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: And what does Spidey have to do with all of this?

#4 Edited by danhimself (22290 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_boy2241: the guy with the huge eye for a head somehow uses the Watcher's eye to show everyone who was there at the time secrets that only the Watcher knew...Spider-man was there but we don't know what he saw yet

#5 Posted by dagmar_merrill (6778 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this in off topic?

#6 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12217 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: That is pretty much it but that is for the tie ins and the main one is about solving the murder if that is correct.

#7 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by dagmar_merrill (6778 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_boy2241: General discussion. How is this off topic on a comic book centered website?

#9 Posted by BeaconofStrength (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

A Marvel event.

#10 Posted by w0nd (2913 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: And what does Spidey have to do with all of this?

Spidey is nosey. He gets involved with everything

#11 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill: Eh I've seen comic related stuff in Off-Topic all the time. *shrugs* Who cares anyway amirite?

#12 Posted by MaccyD (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_boy2241: A good old fashioned cosmic murder mystery! Least I think it is anyway.

#13 Posted by Jayc1324 (9581 posts) - - Show Bio

The watcher was killed, someone stole his eyes and are using then to reveal people's secrets and find stuff out. All the heroes are in to try to get the eyes back, and everyone has now seen a secret they didn't know about. For example, Thor found out he has a sister. Its really a good story so far and uses a ton of characters.

#14 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

The watcher was killed, someone stole his eyes and are using then to reveal people's secrets and find stuff out. All the heroes are in to try to get the eyes back, and everyone has now seen a secret they didn't know about. For example, Thor found out he has a sister. Its really a good story so far and uses a ton of characters.

This.

They are also introducing a new Deathlok.

Basically,someone stole Watcher's eyes after they killed him. The heroes found out,and they are trying to find out who did it. In the process,dark secrets will be revealed. For example, The Invaders could've stopped The Hiroshima bomb thing.

During a battle in New York,Orb released The secrets of Watcher's eyes,and everyone in the close vicinity learned dark secrets.

Spider Man may find out about Silk

#15 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Marvel just continuing to plummet into mediocrity.

#16 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

Disagreed. Completely.

But that's just me.

#17 Posted by Eisenfauste (7315 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought you were talking religiously and was like >_> <_< we don't need that here.

#18 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought you were talking religiously and was like >_> <_< we don't need that here.

Hahaha naw I'm done with that.

#19 Posted by xlab3000 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

this lol

#20 Posted by DarthAznable (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

All I know is Uatu the Watcher got his head busted by someone with a Cosmic Gun and some dude with a Huge Eye for a Head has The Watcher's Eye ( literally )...

Also, Winter Soldier has killed Nick Fury

this

#21 Posted by lesterlawton (680 posts) - - Show Bio

As opposed to DC, who have been there for years now.