What is General Zod's most powerful armor?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Zod has more than one type of armor. He has a red suit, as well as a black one. Both were shown to put him well above Superman, but which one is more powerful?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The one in superman II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: The first suit isn't Zod's. The second suit doesn't make him any more powerful.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@logy5000: The first suit isn't Zod's. The second suit doesn't make him any more powerful.

Yes it is and yes it does.

Zod wore that suit in "Our worlds at war."

Zod brutalized Superman with his black armor.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Red one looks cooler

looking badass > being badass

=)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@dondave said:

Wasn't that Russian Zod?

Superman also broke his helmet with a punch and proceede to break it with his subsequent punches and even the plating on his arm broke just by being thrown into the ground.. It doesn't provide any extra durability that an ordinary suit of amour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@logy5000 said:

@dondave said:

Wasn't that Russian Zod?

Superman also broke his helmet with a punch and proceede to break it with his subsequent punches and even the plating on his arm broke just by being thrown into the ground.. It doesn't provide any extra durability that an ordinary suit of amour

Actually, I'm not sure. He alluded to being the same Zod that Superman "killed" with kryptonite, but I could be wrong.

Its durability may not be impressive, but he put Superman on his knees with a single punch.

Although it should be noted that Zod broke Superman's jaw with 1 punch in OWaW.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@dondave said:

@logy5000 said:

@dondave said:

Wasn't that Russian Zod?

Actually, I'm not sure. He alluded to being the same Zod that Superman "killed" with kryptonite, but I could be wrong.

Its durability may not be impressive, but he put Superman on his knees with a single punch.

That was Russian Zod (he's actually named Avruiskin). He gained his powers from Red Sunlight.

Do you have scans of his encounter with Superman. I have the issues of Superman For Tomorrow but I'm missing Superman #214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@logy5000 said:

@dondave said:

@logy5000 said:

@dondave said:

Wasn't that Russian Zod?

That was Russian Zod (he's actually named Avruiskin). He gained his powers from Red Sunlight.

Do you have scans of his encounter with Superman. I have the issues of Superman For Tomorrow but I'm missing Superman #214

I don't have them digitally uploaded, but I could pretty much explain the whole fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@dondave said:

@logy5000 said:

@dondave said:

@logy5000 said:

@dondave said:

Wasn't that Russian Zod?

I don't have them digitally uploaded, but I could pretty much explain the whole fight.

Proceed

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

And OWaW isn't the same Zod, so the black armor wins via disqualification.