• 63 results
#1 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

What if you knew the future? What would you do? What would you say? Would you try to change the future?

#2 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be pretty boring. Even if you could revert a huge disaster or whatever, it could really screw up the way people perceive things and how they would turn out.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

what is it?

#4 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd bet on every sports game I could.

#5 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"It would be pretty boring. Even if you could revert a huge disaster or whatever, it could really screw up the way people perceive things and how they would turn out. "

how do you know that the actions you take to try and revert the disasters are exactly what caused them in he first place?

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

What if told you I know the future? Would that change the way you act or your desires for life ?

#7 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler says:

"Sling Shot says:
"What if told you I know the future? Would that change the way you act or your desires for life ?"

Depends, if you told me you knew the future and that tomorrow I die crossing the street then guess what, I ain't going outside :P"

lol

#8 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"What if told you I know the future? Would that change the way you act or your desires for life ?"

Depends, if you told me you knew the future and that tomorrow I die crossing the street then guess what, I ain't going outside :P

#9 Posted by Vengeance II (151 posts) - - Show Bio

If you knew it, and you tried to stop something from happening, and it didn't happen, how would you know you knew the future, because something that you thought was going to happen didn't, thus making it not the future.

#10 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Sir Donnie says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"It would be pretty boring. Even if you could revert a huge disaster or whatever, it could really screw up the way people perceive things and how they would turn out. "

how do you know that the actions you take to try and revert the disasters are exactly what caused them in he first place?"

Which is why I would never revert it in the first place. :P

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd play the lottery every day and get richer and richer.

#13 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Vengeance II says:

"If you knew it, and you tried to stop something from happening, and it didn't happen, how would you know you knew the future, because something that you thought was going to happen didn't, thus making it not the future."

Whoa, now that I re-read my answer, I think I went in a circle like 5 times...

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd go to my comic store and shoot the guy who sold me this crap...

seriously... can i get a WTF from everyone please...

M

#15 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i'd go to my comic store and shoot the guy who sold me this crap...seriously... can i get a WTF from everyone please...M"

You definitely get a "WTF" from me. What the heck was the guy thinking? Methos, why did you buy it?!

#16 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i'd go to my comic store and shoot the guy who sold me this crap...seriously... can i get a WTF from everyone please...M"

Yes you may. # WTF!?!?! #
Post Edited:2007-08-29 00:47:05

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i'd go to my comic store and shoot the guy who sold me this crap... seriously... can i get a WTF from everyone please... M"

#18 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

ughh, WTF?!

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

in my defense i normally trust the guy... he always puts aside stuff that would make me laugh or grab my interest, so i don't bother checking anymore...

i just grab my bag and pay the total without checking through it all...

i may have to start checking now if he's slipping me stuff like this

M

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"in my defense i normally trust the guy... he always puts aside stuff that would make me laugh or grab my interest, so i don't bother checking anymore... i just grab my bag and pay the total without checking through it all... i may have to start checking now if he's slipping me stuff like this M"

Methos, just go in there, and b!tch slap him.

#21 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"in my defense i normally trust the guy... he always puts aside stuff that would make me laugh or grab my interest, so i don't bother checking anymore...i just grab my bag and pay the total without checking through it all...i may have to start checking now if he's slipping me stuff like thisM"

that trust has been broken lol

#22 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
"in my defense i normally trust the guy... he always puts aside stuff that would make me laugh or grab my interest, so i don't bother checking anymore... i just grab my bag and pay the total without checking through it all... i may have to start checking now if he's slipping me stuff like this M"

Methos, just go in there, and b!tch slap him."

hey!!!

he slipped me two more issues of the damn thing as well...

do ya reckon G-man will let me do submissions based on these for the site?

lol

M

#23 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd brace my self of anticipation!

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i can't see this series improving much just by looking at the covers...

M

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:
Methos, just go in there, and b!tch slap him."
hey!!! he slipped me two more issues of the damn thing as well... do ya reckon G-man will let me do submissions based on these for the site? lol M"

Well the girls are hot, but just slap him. Send the kittens after him. lol.

#26 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i can't see this series improving much just by looking at the covers...M"

yeah, the covers suck

#27 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

man... i might have to actually read them now and do some submissions on XXXena and Busty the Vampire Layer

can't wait to see G-mans face when he has to approve those lol

M

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"man... i might have to actually read them now and do some submissions on ***XXXena*** and ***Busty the Vampire Layer*** can't wait to see G-mans face when he has to approve those lol M"

lmao

#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Methos you know you picked those up. Filthy Mc Nasty."

lmao

#30 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos you know you picked those up. Filthy Mc Nasty.

#31 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooookay... We can see why these comics are perhaps unpopular due to the artist's work.

#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh feck... i found another one...

right... no more, just my usual comics now..

seriously thinking about changing comic stores now

M

#33 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Ooookay... We can see why these comics are perhaps unpopular due to the artist's work."

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah... I can see that....

#34 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

these are going back tomorrow... along with a slap to the shop owner...

bloody hell, the artworks even worse inside

M

#35 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"still... can ya see G-man accepting them for submissions?could be worth a laughM"

He would probably be like, "Ummm, what do I do with these?"

#36 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"these are going back tomorrow... along with a slap to the shop owner... bloody hell, the artworks even worse inside M"

That's right Methos. Slap him and leave an imprint of a GL ring in his cheek. I would do it.

#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

still... can ya see G-man accepting them for submissions?

could be worth a laugh

M

#38 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"these are going back tomorrow... along with a slap to the shop owner...bloody hell, the artworks even worse insideM"

that a boy Methos

#39 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Methos says:
"still... can ya see G-man accepting them for submissions?could be worth a laughM"

He would probably be like, "Ummm, what do I do with these?""

heavy censoring comes to mind lol

M

#40 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
"these are going back tomorrow... along with a slap to the shop owner... bloody hell, the artworks even worse inside M"

That's right Methos. Slap him and leave an imprint of a GL ring in his cheek. I would do it."

nah, thats only for people who really piss me off lol

M

#41 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

So Methos, back to the original question. If you knew you were going to somehow get these, what would you do/say/ would you change it?

#42 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

if i knew the future... what would i do?

seriously, i'd probably fk over the world in the worst way possible... not on purpose, but crazy stuff just keeps happening around me and everything would probably turn out for the worse no matter what i tried...

on a hopeful note, i'd find out who i was going to marry and when i would die so i could sort out my life and get more 'happiness' out of it ;)

M

#43 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"if i knew the future... what would i do?seriously, i'd probably f**k over the world in the worst way possible... not on purpose, but crazy stuff just keeps happening around me and everything would probably turn out for the worse no matter what i tried...on a hopeful note, i'd find out who i was going to marry and when i would die so i could sort out my life and get more *'happiness'* out of it ;)M"

I meant if you knew you were going to get those weird comics, would you still have bought them?

#44 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Paragon says:
"I meant if you knew you were going to get those weird comics, would you still have bought them?"
***Hell No!*** M "

lmao. that's just really funny.

#45 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon says:

"I meant if you knew you were going to get those weird comics, would you still have bought them?"

Hell No!

M

#46 Posted by Grand Duchess (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

I do see the future.....you already know that donnie, and i'm not lying.

#47 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i know tomorrows thursday does that count?

#48 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Grand Duchess Kitten says:

"I do see the future.....you already know that donnie, and i'm not lying."

yeah, I know

#49 Posted by Grand Duchess (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, i am.

#50 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Sir Donnie says:

"Grand Duchess Kitten says:
"I do see the future.....you already know that donnie, and i'm not lying."
yeah, I know"

She's psychic?