XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@full123 said:

I'm surprised no-one argued my comment.

Both Lions and Tigers deal with animals of that size, and it's usually by either ambush or, for the lions, a group attack. Not much to say really. Cape buffaloes aren't any different from Gaurs, whom tigers hunt using stealth.

Verdict, Gorilla STOMPS any Cat. Period.

You know, I couldn't find one bit of truth in your post. Not one. And then you have the audacity to compare Bears to Primates. What a load of crap. I feel dumber just by reading that nonsense.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@xlr87t3: You know I really couldn't care. Speaking as someone who unlike most in here I'd wager have worked at zoo's, loves animals even deadlier ones and known people personally who've encountered the wild. I think I'm in a better position to judge than most here here making ridiculous assumptions like you when chances are they've never even encountered these animals or seen them up close and personal. So yeah that's the truth, but believe what you want. I find these posts saying "tigers murder Gorillas" a load of crap or nonsense whatever, I really don't care. I've made my points already, you can believe whatever you'd like. I assure you I won't lose sleep at night. Cheers.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By XLR87T3

@fallingcliffs:

You know I really couldn't care.

Of course you don't, judging by your absolute indisputable truths that can be easily refuted.

Speaking as someone who unlike most in here I'd wager have worked at zoo's, loves animals even deadlier ones and known people personally who've encountered the wild. I think I'm in a better position to judge than most here here making ridiculous assumptions like you when chances are they've never even encountered these animals or seen them up close and personal.

That is inconsequential when compared to actual credible evidence by actual credible scientists.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I find these posts saying "tigers murder Gorillas" a load of crap or nonsense whatever, I really don't care.

They have evidence. You have none. Case in point.

I've made my points already, you can believe whatever you'd like. I assure you I won't lose sleep at night. Cheers.

Your "points" are misleading people. And I can believe gorillas can take on Galactus and move at hyper-sonic speeds. But I rather stick to reality & proof, like the fact that 100 lb leopards disembowel 400+ lbs gorillas. Leopards can't do the same to 400+ lb bears or tigers. If they could, they would've, but they don't. It's all about the skin thickness, dude.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Greendevil

@GreenDevil: You are wrong dude. Using a "man" in an argument for a "gorilla" is ridiculous and you can't be serious, no you see that video is accurate because for one you don't even hear about "Tigers and Panthers killing Gorillas daily, like you make it out to be. You should look up the term "King of the Jungle" it's a Gorilla, not a Tiger not a Panther lol. But I do find your denial to be a bit amusing.

Dude are you trolling or are you serious? Assuming you are serious il answer.

Where did i use a man in an argument? Those pictures with men are SCALES. I didn't make them. Its just so you can get an understanding lol

Verdict, Gorilla STOMPS any Cat. Period.

LMAO nice analysis

Also, your chart may be a baby Gorilla or not fully grown but

WTF are you talking about? This is not some average Gorilla. Read the tex "Maximum size record"

The scale is of the largest Gorilla known to man. I think his name was Gargantu, and he was raised in captivity. And thats the only reason he got so big.

No Caption Provided

Also, why are you using humans as an example vs. My gorilla being taller and stronger point? I didnt say humans I said gorillas since theyre the ones being used....not humans.

Again with the human argument wtf?

Gorillas arent bluff, they will own a tiger, lion or any cat in general as i already proved via the video. Gorillas bones are stronger but even if theyre not, what relevence does this gave?

Lol dude what? I never mentioned bones lmao. Try to relax.

Gorilla still wins due to smarts and strength. Your point would hold substance if we're talking about humans vs. Tigers, but a Gorilla is FAR stronger, far more intelligent than any Tiger or Panther, feared by all in the wild, has wider armspan than humans making it's attacks more efficient and all it needs is one good grip which given it's more humanoid structure gives it an instant advantage over a Panther or any Cat which is a one trick pony, all they can do is evade and leap. Big deal...the Gorilla has so many more options it's not even funny or comparable.

Do you have any evidence for this ........theory? If you don't, its just a Gorilla fanboy talking.

A gorilla will try to intimidate if the lion attacks, gorilla will kill it if it must. Agility lies in its fighting skill and smarts, now that skin thing i dont find relevent cause your point pertains to cats vs cats, not gorilla vs. Cat....as for climbing, was just saying gorillas can where as lions cant, no doubt monkeys can climb better being smaller, i just prefer live documenteries vids vs. A book.

bla bla bla.....Yes the Gorilla will try intimidate the Lion. And You think a Male Lion will back down from the smaller animal?

A gorilla wont panic, king of the jungle for a reason man, they intimidate other animals for a reason. Intellig3nce means stronger strategy not fear, thus why they chest pound to intimidate others...lion wont think, just attack and lose or as the baby bear vid proved it'll see it and run....you seem to be underestimating gorillas intelligence, they dont fear lions.

How do you know they don't fear Lions? Gorillas live high in the mountains and in deep rain forrest. There are no Lions in the Jungle so how do you know a Gorilla won't shit himself when he hears a Lions roar?

Thats why i said most bears will beat lions, its actually quite unfair for the lion.

The vid documentary i showed proves it, but if you want direct proof of a gorilla killing as in video, ok when you post one literally backing your case.

I Agree, a bear usually would beat a big cat (Any big cat). Mostly cuz they are Larger than most Cats. But they loose at parity.

With that said, a Bear would absolutely RAPESTOMP a Gorilla even at parity Bears have thick fur that works like armor. A Bear has excellent grappling. A Bear has a killing bite. And most importantly, a Bear has CLAWS that could shred a Gorilla.

Thats just it though, gorillas are bigger, smarter and more agile. They outgun lions if anything, lion and xats just have speed. Against a cow sure, tgat would work but against a gorilla? Lol hell no...lion dies. Gorillas do all of that and then some, one punch from a gorilla and its over for the lion.

Stop trolling and show me evidence that the Gorilla is "bigger, smarter and more agile" than a Lion/Tiger

Also, here's a video of a Baby Bear scaring off and holding it's own against a Mountain Lion(which is clearly bigger, older, more experienced etc) yet teh Baby Bear pretty much says "oh yeah I'm smaller so you think this gives you power over me? HA" then proceeds to fight the lion enough to make the lion bail...now, a cub grizzly bear weighs roughly anywhere from 30 lbs-70 cubs often do depending, either way way less than a full grown mother Mountain Lion which weighs anywhere from 100-115 lbs which tries attacking it here, yet watch what happens please. So I'm quite sure a full grown Gorilla would dust a Panther(which weighs mind you full grown 130-160 lbs give or take, which really isn't that much bigger than a Mountain Lion....

Loading Video...

A full grown Gorilla stands at 5'2-5'5 and weighing anywhere from 350-over 400 lbs=instant power, weight and height advantage on the Panther.

WTF is a Panther? we are talking about Tigers (and Lions cuz you brought them up)

Do you understand mathematics? Can you count?

Here il make it easy for you

• Gorilla 350-400 lbs (Your numbers)
  • Lion 500-550 lbs
  • Tiger 600-650 lbs. Body length 10.2 feet including tail
  • Tiger (Largest Bengal 857 lbs. Body length 11.1 feet including tail)

How does the Gorilla have a Weight/height advantage?

lol a Slothbear is among one of the smallest bears in the world, your point proves nothing here when a Gorilla is going up against a Panther. A gorilla would kill them too, so would a moutain lion so I don't see what you're trying to prove here.

A sloth bear might loose to a Gorilla. But it its going to be a fight, not a STOMP like i showed you in the video. It took the Tiger mere seconds in both videos. A Gorilla has a weight/Strength over a sloth Bear. But thats it. The Bear has claws/teeth and a thick hide to protect it.

Sloths Bear are the only Bears in India.

But in Siberia, the Tiger kills/eats both Brown and Black Bear. Here is real data from Siberia.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And plz don't tell me a Gorilla can kill Black/Brown bear.

So yeah, as I said earlier the Gorilla murks the Panther badly here.

Gorillas are not that big bro, sorry

Captive Silverback on all four
Captive Silverback on all four
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Standing on all four next to Male lion

No Caption Provided

• Gorilla 350-400 lbs (Your numbers)
  • Lion 500-550 lbs

Lion/Tiger STOMPS

Now please. Either show be evidence for your arguments, like i did. Or il just treat you like a troll.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Good post mate. Nice Scat photos.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Fallingcliffs

xlr87: Guess what NEITHER DO YOU! As I said, evidence is there based on my experiences and knowledge so not really dude. Youre using some random zoologists opinion lol. Proves nothing, also no im not misleading anyone, im merely postibg the facts concerning size, weight and logically plausible results. Just because you dont agree doesnt make it 'misleading'.

But you can think that if you wish :). No I mean I really couldn't care what YOU think. Get upset over it, accept it, disagree whatever man. You want to go around acting like others can't disagree and only you know everything, by all means dude. As I said I've known and encountered people, animals up close. I'll even post pictures proving my point of how many men it takes to carry a Lion vs. a Gorilla but I doubt you'll even read it. Have a nice day sir. From a casual point of view you have no more evidence than me so save it.

@Greendevil: Not trolling at all I had faith I'd get through to you but now I see that's not happening, but I see you are apparently at this point trolling. Cute, but sadly doesn't do much for your "argument". I already posted facts, you clearly chose to ignore them not my problem kid. You're the only person in this entire thread going nuts about this. There was already a topic about this, guess what majority felt the Gorilla would win. I'm very relaxed dude, lol you're the one accusing me of trolling(those who usually do that tend to get annoyed) I also only brought up the bones gig as another point.

When did I ever say a Gorilla can kill a Grizzly or Black, Brown bear exactly? The Gorilla would die as badly as a Tiger going up against any grown Bear lol.

So I'm a "Gorilla fanboy" for stating facts about Gorillas? Hmm, I guess you're a Lion fanboy for thinking it can kill everything else in the wild then.

I get it, human is humanoid body structure. Gorilla has similar humanoid structure but still not human being my point.

LOL, you the one that brought up the Panther, I elaborated on it also LOL @ your example with the photo, yeah ANYONE else notice this guy posts a picture of the smallest Gorilla you can find and hunching no less, you do know they're taller when standing right? I'd take that down dude you're embarrassing yourself. lololol Still, I find it really amusing that you're angry over this and have a problem with me elaborating using a Panther as an example yet you're using "humans and smaller sloth bears" as examples for your "argument". I also love how you post a photo the guy's head(not even a full shot next to the Lion's head) to make it seem like the Lion is gigantic when reality, not really...Too funny dude. To prove my point I'll post various photos showing them next to or on top of a Lion...

That's why cheerleaders pick up wild Tigers right?

Kendall Jones poses with one of her kills. The cheerleader claims she has a forthcoming Kendall Jones/Via her facebook page.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One standing on a Lion's back, the other picking up a leopard. Yeah...really deadly dude, apparently they can't even fight or dodge a cheerleader, amateur hunter. I want to see her do that to a Gorilla and I want to see a guy put his head and hand in a Gorilla's mouth, and pull it out with it intact. :)

It is not blah, blah, blah all that tells me is you have no counterargument. Like I said earlier, if you guys have actually read up or been around these animals you'd know this is standard behavior for the gorilla warning it's challenger to back off or else...

Here's a more accurate shot of a Gorilla next to the same guy/first pic the Gorilla's head is also huge compared to the mans, as well as his entire arm spanning the length of 75% the humans body...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah...Gorilla's aren't "bigger than Humans at all right"?

Yeah dude hmmm, so sure if a human male can do that controlling a Lion then I'm pretty damn sure a 400+lb gorilla can do the same with LONGER arms mind you and GREATER strength than any MAN. Gorillas climb trees and swing around on branches, do you know how strong your arms have to be to do that? No cat can do that...all they can do is 'jump' lol wow a man can higher too with speed...

It's not "my numbers, it's factual numbers here since you think I'm magically making it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_lowland_gorilla

http://www.animalfactguide.com/animal-facts/mountain-gorilla/

http://www.worldanimalfoundation.net/f/Gorilla.pdf

Still question the Gorilla having any weight advantage? lol All these links factually prove and say average adult male Gorilla weighs roughly 400 lbs some to 500, there is no standard Tiger in the world that weighs that much. Not even close. The only Tiger is the Siberian Tigers which can get up to 600 lbs would be more equal in terms of weight at least. And the biggest Cat in the world is the Liger which is a super hybrid essentially of two breeds between Lions and Tigers going anywhere from 800-1000 lbs.

Adult male gorillas are known as silverbacks due to characteristic silver hair on their backs reaching to the hips. Occasionally, a silverback of over 1.8 metres (5 ft 11 in) and 230 kg (510 lb) has been recorded in the wild.Links above confirm and prove that full grown gorillas(males) can weight anywhere from 360 lbs to 400 some even 500(higher records) lbs. But as I said to the other guy assuming you're not him on another name, believe what you wish.

Hmm let's see next to last pic we see how many guys carrying a full grown male gorilla tied extremely to various pieces of wood? 16 men, that's 16 men strength just to carry one...mean while, meanwhile one human male is lift up a Lion literally under his own power. Another skinny guy is kicking the fact of a Lion yet it does nothing, the same guy you posted clearly taller than the Lion as you see in that one picture he's hugging it while it's on it's hind legs, yet he's still taller than it just like the other picture of that guy taller than the Gorilla, the difference is in your pic the Gorilla isn't even standing he's on all fours...thus making him appear shorter. Other pics he's gripping the Lion in a headlock and jumping on it's back which proves a human can get a drop or at least fight a Tiger if he gets him at a good angel, so yeah a Gorilla having greater striking power, lifting power than any human while being smarter than any cat is a huge advantage. Once a Gorilla gets on the back or head grips the Lion, it's all over for it. Period. Gorilla stomps here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah dude, so sure if a human adult male(not even the hugest guy either mind you) is able to pick up a full grown Lion, a full grown male silverback gorilla can't...get real. It's be best to just agree to disagree on this cause I assure you, I'm not changing my viewpoint nor are you apparently.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leopards prey on Gorillas every day. Heck a single paw swipe from them could break a Gorilla's neck, or spine. Now Imagine a tiger which is 3-4x larger and heavier than a Leopard.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

they become top predators

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60  Edited By Hayden86

Seems no one knows about the lion killer chimp. The Bondo or bili ape.

Get wrecked tard tigers and lions. Poison arrows will bot affect them ...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bili_ape

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Introducing 5 tigers wouldn't do anything. They would all die in a short amount of time because they're coats don't blend in at all with the savannah.

Introducing 200 would be different. Most of them would die, obviously, but there's a small chance that a good amount would survive and make their ways to the jungles, where they naturally should be. They would have trouble there, but I can't see a few surviving, reeding, and making a small population. They would eventually die out, though, because they wouldn't have the time to adapt and change the color of their coats.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@thevivas said:

Introducing 5 tigers wouldn't do anything. They would all die in a short amount of time because they're coats don't blend in at all with the savannah.

Introducing 200 would be different. Most of them would die, obviously, but there's a small chance that a good amount would survive and make their ways to the jungles, where they naturally should be. They would have trouble there, but I can't see a few surviving, reeding, and making a small population. They would eventually die out, though, because they wouldn't have the time to adapt and change the color of their coats.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the jungle the tiger sleeps tonight

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are really underestimating a jaguar hear. They are pound for pound by far the strongest cat, and have the strongest bite of any cat, despite being half the size of a lion and 40% the size of a tiger. They can drag 1,000 lb deer up a tree. They can bite straight through the shells of turtles. They're one bad ass cat...