what if Cyclops reunite his secret X-Force with powerful members!

FernandoGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By FernandoGrey
MembersMembers
Cyclops - Leader
Cyclops - Leader
X-Man - Back to his Omega level. Every team needs a psychic being.
X-Man - Back to his Omega level. Every team needs a psychic being.
Omega aka the Collective
Omega aka the Collective
Lady Deadpool
Lady Deadpool
Sunpyre II
Sunpyre II
Magik
Magik
Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool team

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cool team

Agreed, but aside from Ladypool, they're not really killers... But if they weren't needed for the killing type of jobs, it'd be awesome.

(Although, Cyclops looks weird as with that visor!)

lars_maximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What if you replaced X-Man with Rachel Grey? After the Sh'iar killed her remaining living family members, they then hunted her and branded her for life. Perhaps some time under Scott's tutelage will make her go further into the depths of the Phoenix Force and use its powers (although the last I understood, she possesses an echo of the Phoenix Force) to guarantee that mutant-hunting never becomes a future hell. Kill to ensure no one has to endure hunting down other mutants as she did as a Hound? And Magik is actually a great dynamic character and would murder for the desired good also. Her interactions with her brother post-AvX were a good dialogue of who has fallen furthest, the child who was kidnapped and trained to become master of a hellish Limbo dimension or the peace-loving Goliath who was driven mad not only by the Phoenix Force but also by becoming the agent of Cytorrak? I think Lady Deadpool is good for comedic tension relief but I just like Domino and Psylocke more plus with Psylocke, perhaps both their current situations will cause them to revisit their former sexual flirtations (my favorite arc that got me into X-Men, Uncanny X-Men when Psylocke's original body returns as Revanche and causes distrust of Betsy amongst the X-Men). With Warren wiped and no genuine emotion to Psylocke, perhaps she looks upon Scott as a complex, results-driven leader and decides to stand by him. Plus I never felt it fit her character to choose to teach at the Jean Grey School with Wolverine over being part of a strike force, her stealth is underappreciated, a psychic ninja trained by the Hand who is also telekinetic. And it would be weird to have sexual tension btw Domino and Cyclops since Domino has always loved his son Cable. I dont know Omega and I get that you are going for super-powerful but I would switch him out for Nemesis, he doesnt have cool mutant powers but his Beast-level genius, techno-crafty like Forge (not to the same degree) and was a Nazi hunter (not sure what part of his past is retconned besides him being very early mutant specimen). And having Rachel Grey negates needing a second fire elemental so scrap Sunpyre for, wait for it, Longshot! Think about it: he has the luck of Domino and is a marksman and hand-to-hand combatant on par with Spider-Man I would say and besides the team has 2 telekinetics and a teleporter already so there isnt much more need for a flyer. And he has the charismatic charm of Gambit so he would relieve the serious tone of murder while being from a planet where he had to survive Mojo's gladiator style entertainment and Im sure killed in his past in a him-or-me type situation before.

My verdict for the dream team: Cyclops, Rachel Grey, Psylocke, Magik (in a different costume, the current one is awkward), Nemesis, Longshot. I actually would downplay the costumes and make them more stealth since Scott's face is notorious for being a wanted man, have them take on kills by commission to raise funds that will give them more liberty to protect mutantkind and its future, but gradually question the compromises are turning them further away from being superheroes? The only rich one in the bunch irc is Psylocke and maybe its tied up in transfer from UK.

FernandoGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104