What if America tried to conquer all of North America?

• 58 results
Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The USA decides it wants all of North America to itself and has declared war on its neighbors Canada and Mexico to make it so. Can the USA successfully annex/conquer the land of maple leaves and the land of illegal immigrants and drugs? (NO outside countries are allowed to get involved!)

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rubear

@bluejay4 said:

The USA decides it wants all of North America to itself and has declared war on its neighbors Canada and Mexico to make it so. Can the USA successfully annex/conquer the land of maple leaves and the land of illegal immigrants and drugs? (NO outside countries are allowed to get involved!)

Is't Canada already kinda state of America?) They are doing what their masters from Washington are telling them. Remeber some last time when Canada did something independent? Me neither. So no "what ifs" here. Of course open invasion and annexation are not in USA style. They prefer takeovers and puppet-making, with some intervention, preferably through bombing.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They can do it but it will bankrupt them.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

We'd still b*tch about immigration.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

it wouldn't change anything

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already happened. The U.S. just uses its puppet neighbors to prop up its economy by using all the resources and cheap labor our neighbors offer to create even more imbalance of wealth in our already imperfect society. More profitable to make them responsible for their debt while still controlling their entire economy ourselves.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither Mexico or LMAO...................... Canada

stand a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The UN might get mad at the States for bullying on Canada and set up all sorts of minor groups to report on the whys and hows and then have press conference about it not being nice. Australia and New Zealand would like, totally not want to play with Americans any more and be all, no way, America, you are totes a jerk and like, Canada is our friend, yo!

Then England would get all puffy and p_ssed and push out droll commentary every so often, and France would get all offended while the rest of the world would pretend to not notice. Except for China and Russia and India because they all figured Canada belonged to them. They might get annoyed, just because of the size thing.

As for Mexico, it depends on the rest of South America. No idea how they'd react. Don't think they'd care.

So, basically nothing.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The United States would annex them pretty swiftly. Even without the restrictions of no outside countries interfering, they'd still accomplish this task simply because of the ocean between the other superpowers and the naval and air capabilities of America.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rubear: Canada didn't join forces when the rest of the world went to Iraq. They told the US, no. P_ssed off maybe a dozen of Americans, tops.

Yeah, that's about it.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: do you think Canada and mexico would ally themselves to fight America? If so do you think that'd make a difference?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

@noone301994: do you think Canada and mexico would ally themselves to fight America? If so do you think that'd make a difference?

Wait wait wait Mexico and Canada weren't already working together?

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha! The USA has enough useless, low-skilled, govt hand-out blood suckers, we don't need the rest of Mexico.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: That would be smart. That way they'd be fighting a war on two fronts. I can see them doing this since their relationship with each other has grown significantly (since NAFTA). Even so, America could probably still take them both pretty easily. Sure, a double front war would take a bit longer but not by that much. They'd have enough manpower, technology, and money to pull it off.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The US would steamroll them

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@mandarinestro: No, no it wouldn't. There are only three countries in North America, and, though they are very big countries, they've allowed the luxury of being neighbors with the most powerful country in the world stop their ambition to build up their military since The United States no longer has any interest in taking any more Mexican land and Canada has been The United States' biggest ally for as long as I can think back to (probably not long after 1812).

The United States would take over Mexico in a couple of months; Canada in the rest of the year.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mandarinestro

@superguy1591: Occupation duty. Insurgency movements in the Canadian wilderness and Mexican deserts will cost US a lot.

I know you usually like to wank US military with ridiculous reasons.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The U.S. casually pushes both countries sh!t in.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Superguy1591

@bluejay4: Well, a two front war is a recipe for disaster, but you have to remember that Canada really has neglected it military and actively TRIED to maintain its appearance of being nothing more than a middle power.

I don't think any of the two could stop our Air Force and Mexico would also have to take on our Navy. Mexico would be bombed by air and by sea and the United States could capture it the quickest. Canada is tougher because it's bigger and it's more similar to Russia due to it's cold weather, but there's nothing to suggest that the Canadians would be able to hold out long after the United States was done with Mexico.

I give us a year to take both.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: I take it your not a fan of mexicans?

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven Symone is that you?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: if other countries were allowed to interfere, how would this change the scenario?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Superguy1591

@mandarinestro: Well, insurgency has been the bane of America's military expedition for a while now, so I can't argue with you there.

But talking purely conventional warfare, it's not the United States who alone could do that: China could take over Japan and South Korea if the United States didn't come to help. Russia could take out the former soviet blocks if they wanted to. India could take out Pakistan and Bangledesh. South Africa could take out the Southern Hemisphere of Africa. Brazil could probably take out Argentina and Guyana. Australia could take out New Guinea and the rest of Australia if it wanted to.

The only place where it isn't possible is Western Europe due to Europeans powers always having had a problem with each other. France won't ever stop spending money on defense because of Germany and England, England doesn't trust France or Germany, Germany doesn't trust France and no one really trusts Germany since they always seem to be the best Europe has to offer since they were unified.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Noone301994

@bluejay4: Not really sure exactly... Canada is in the U.N. so there would be some sort of obligation in Europe to do something to help. Unfortunately, a lot of the time their hands are tied by politics. Not to mention the fact that no one would want to stand up to America if they ever went into 'conquest mode'. France would probably step up if no one else would though, they probably wouldn't be able to do anything more than delay the inevitable. It'd definitely take longer, but I can still see the U.S. taking both states before any outside navy or air force could effectively break through the U.S. barriers to help.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: If Mexico and Canada are allowed to call for help it gets harder on America.

Russia would easily come to Canada's help just to have an ally in North America where they could pose a major threat to America.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Assuming an all out war without surrender I think the US would be screwed, they are sandwitched and out numbered.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@bruxae said:

they are sandwitched and out numbered.

Typical Saturday night for me

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@bruxae said:

they are sandwitched and out numbered.

Typical Saturday night for me

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: I wouldn't necessarily say they'd easily come to their aid... Canada and Russia were never really all that close, but the whole Crimean crisis in 2014 really deteriorated their relations. But I do agree that if Russia got involved it'd probably save both Mexico and Canada a lot of their land. (This is, of course, assuming Russia and the U.S. don't just nuke each other outright). The American military would be too busy to use it's navy and air force effectively against Mexico or Canada if they had Russians knocking at their doorstep. However, America would still have a large portion of their land forces available to invade Canada and Mexico since they wouldn't be needed to fight in the Atlantic. America has a very large advantage against invading forces from overseas for the simple reason that they have an entire body of water in between them. The United States also has the best navy and air force in the world. Not to mention 20 aircraft carriers. They'd have an air and naval advantage against the Russians. It would take a very long time before they got anywhere and the U.S. could afford to send everything over the sea to defend themselves because they probably wouldn't need much of their navy or air force to fend off Mexico or Canada.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@bruxae: Yep, I spend my nights as wide wake nightmare

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I would have a hard time believing the UK would sit around and watching the US try and take over Canada.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's only worth it if we can make the physically and mentally inferior Canadians our slaves. The quality of life would be vastly improved if every household was allowed their very own Canadian.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its funny and refreshing too see someone thinks Canada is part of the US.Its crazy funny.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Superguy1591

@bruxae: Mexico and Canada combined have population of 150 citizens--the United States has 330.The United States has a better military than both...combined...and multiplied by 2.

And the United States could hold off Canada long enough to make quick work of Mexico, then, turn their sights to demolishing Canada.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I don't disagree, and I'm not saying that Russia will come. I meant that if Canada called out for help the Russians would come, not out love, but more in have a strategic foothold close to the a United States.

Similar to how Putin freaked when he realized that NATO would be on his doorstep if Ukraine made the switch.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

America invades Mexico=cartels flood the US with drugs.

America invades Canada=Bieber's flood the US.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not?

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this thread just a way for Americans to mask thier insecurites at Canada having a higher quality of life with thier military might, which doesn't really matter a hoot to the average joe in day to day life?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Is this thread just a way for Americans to mask thier insecurites at Canada having a higher quality of life with thier military might, which doesn't really matter a hoot to the average joe in day to day life?

It's a way for Canadians to comfort themselves with their higher quality of life as a cushion against the existential dread of knowing an armed conflict of this manner would be like throwing a bucket of water at a sheet of paper.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@balee_dattttt said:

It's a way for Canadians to comfort themselves with their higher quality of life as a cushion against the existential dread of knowing an armed conflict of this manner would be like throwing a bucket of water at a sheet of paper.

An armed conflict which will never happen? Okies :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@saren said:

@balee_dattttt said:

An armed conflict which will never happen? Okies :)

You just wait a few centuries when America's population goes up to 700 million and we need some more land.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Not Canadian, so it doesn't bother me :P

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have a hard time believing the UK would sit around and watching the US try and take over Canada.

What on earth would the U.K be able to do?

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably not, taking over countries on that caliber is not easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure how Canada and Greenland would take it. I don't know if they'd fight or just surrender.

Mexico wouldn't be easy. The U.S. would probably steamroll to the capital and declare victory. But I'd don't think the Mexican people will just lay down and take it. Mexicans are a fighting people. You'd see what happened in Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam. Pure guerilla warfare. With the help of the cartels and all their resources, I think opposition would never go away and it'd be just as bad or worse as in the mentioned countries.

Oh yeah and Mexico has a population of like 120 million. Good luck keeping 120 million people in check. There'd even be underground rebellions in M'urica with the huge Mexican population in there. There'd also probably be other countries helping Mexico with weapons. Maybe like Russia, Iran, Venezuela and others in South America. Invading Mexico would not be a wise decision. It's literally right next to the U.S. The U.S. has enough trouble already keeping their borders closed and the war would stretch across it. Plus the U.S. has many companies working over there and imports many things. Who knows how things would play out.

Then there's all those Caribbean islands.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canada would fight. Granted, our entire military is basically 30% of the marine corps, but we have a huge country to hide in, lots of resources, and a fairly well armed population. We could probably run the U.S ragged with an isurgency that would make Iraq look like a tea party. Plus, are you guys really prepared for our winter?

Mexico would be a huge challenge. Though I've no doubt the US would crush their military, you have extremely well armed cartels all over the country who can flood the us with drugs with a few hours notice. If they saw the US army coming for them, they'd start dumping drugs by the bucket load, and then fetch all of their guns. The people would also be pretty angry too, not to mention the large Mexican disporia in the US would likely take up arms in defence of their homeland.

Plus, the rest of the world would be HORRIFIED if the US invaded their neighbors. Russia and China in particular, would probably send dudes in, if only for the Canadian oil.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

It will happen sooner or later.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers