#1 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, the last one I didn't do so hot. I think it may be because it was about something not many people are familiar about, (It's understandable, I mean, this is a comic site) so this time I'll make it about an event a little closer to home(for most). So, what if the South won the U.S. Civil War?

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"Okay, the last one I didn't do so hot. I think it may be because it was about something not many people are familiar about, (It's understandable, I mean, this is a comic site) so this time I'll make it about an event a little closer to home(for most). So, what if the South won the U.S. Civil War?"
God no.....
#3 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"Okay, the last one I didn't do so hot. I think it may be because it was about something not many people are familiar about, (It's understandable, I mean, this is a comic site) so this time I'll make it about an event a little closer to home(for most). So, what if the South won the U.S. Civil War?"
Well as a Minority, I would be fu#ked if this happened
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Super-Buster said:
"Okay, the last one I didn't do so hot. I think it may be because it was about something not many people are familiar about, (It's understandable, I mean, this is a comic site) so this time I'll make it about an event a little closer to home(for most). So, what if the South won the U.S. Civil War?"
Well as a Minority, I would be fu#ked if this happened"
Same here...not just as a minority but as a black man.
Moderator
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Super-Buster said:
"Okay, the last one I didn't do so hot. I think it may be because it was about something not many people are familiar about, (It's understandable, I mean, this is a comic site) so this time I'll make it about an event a little closer to home(for most). So, what if the South won the U.S. Civil War?"
Well as a Minority, I would be fu#ked if this happened"
Same here...not just as a minority but as a black man."
Indeed
#7 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Super-Buster said:
"Okay, the last one I didn't do so hot. I think it may be because it was about something not many people are familiar about, (It's understandable, I mean, this is a comic site) so this time I'll make it about an event a little closer to home(for most). So, what if the South won the U.S. Civil War?"
Well as a Minority, I would be fu#ked if this happened"
Same here...not just as a minority but as a black man."

wow, you've just blown me away!
#8 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

If south have won the war, thing would be verrrry different on earth, I think the US couldn't be a superpower today, cause the south victory have caused to bakanized themself, and US intervention in WWI would be very tricky cause the south would won civil war, but could'nt not invade and restrain the north very long.

The german would have probably wn WWI, the French would be even more bleed off and spirited away than today, and europe would be a mess of civil war, cause there's no way the german could prevent rise of nationalism in europe. (Yeah, we are creepy guy like that in europe...)

I think the Japanese would have been a more powerful nation, cause they will probably gamed the south against the north in diplomatic play, and maybe they will win colony in asia. Russia would be waaaayyyyy more powerful, incidentally, cause, frankly, withouth stupid bleeding cold war and world war II, Russia communisme would be more succesful. (I don't say better, but more successful.)

Life as an afro-american would be an a$$ kcking issue, yeah, cause they will being the scapegoat of the north defeat (Abolitionnist would get it as war-mongerer, probably.) . Life as an african would be better, ironically, cause the better handled colony was the german one, they provided education and treated people better than French, English or Belgian and that was the defeat of WWI that  have rised rascisme and genocide in germany by the way of the nazi riding frustration defeat and versaille treaty to raised to power. Without Us, not german defeat, without german defeat, no Hitler (He would have died or raised officer in army, but no more cause he wasn't a member of prussian officer caste.), and no nazi.

Yeah, world would be a very different place, even if I think Slavery could not be maintained very long, cause of the emergency of the power of the industry. The north will finished by dominate the south, but economically rather than by armed force.

Funny you have asked the question.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Super-Buster said:
"Okay, the last one I didn't do so hot. I think it may be because it was about something not many people are familiar about, (It's understandable, I mean, this is a comic site) so this time I'll make it about an event a little closer to home(for most). So, what if the South won the U.S. Civil War?"
Well as a Minority, I would be fu#ked if this happened"
Same here...not just as a minority but as a black man."

wow, you've just blown me away!"
Is this sarcasm?
Moderator
#10 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
The Devil Tiger said:
"

If south have won the war, thing would be verrrry different on earth, I think the US couldn't be a superpower today, cause the south victory have caused to bakanized themself, and US intervention in WWI would be very tricky cause the south would won civil war, but could'nt not invade and restrain the north very long.

The german would have probably wn WWI, the French would be even more bleed off and spirited away than today, and europe would be a mess of civil war, cause there's no way the german could prevent rise of nationalism in europe. (Yeah, we are creepy guy like that in europe...)

I think the Japanese would have been a more powerful nation, cause they will probably gamed the south against the north in diplomatic play, and maybe they will win colony in asia. Russia would be waaaayyyyy more powerful, incidentally, cause, frankly, withouth stupid bleeding cold war and world war II, Russia communisme would be more succesful. (I don't say better, but more successful.)

Life as an afro-american would be an a$$ kcking issue, yeah, cause they will being the scapegoat of the north defeat (Abolitionnist would get it as war-mongerer, probably.) . Life as an african would be better, ironically, cause the better handled colony was the german one, they provided education and treated people better than French, English or Belgian and that was the defeat of WWI that  have rised rascisme and genocide in germany by the way of the nazi riding frustration defeat and versaille treaty to raised to power. Without Us, not german defeat, without german defeat, no Hitler (He would have died or raised officer in army, but no more cause he wasn't a member of prussian officer caste.), and no nazi.

Yeah, world would be a very different place, even if I think Slavery could not be maintained very long, cause of the emergency of the power of the industry. The north will finished by dominate the south, but economically rather than by armed force.

Funny you have asked the question.

"
Thank you!
#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

If the nazis won WW2, would i be allowed to live since I have Golden hair and Violet eyes and not Blonde and Blue?     

Also, say good bye to every cigar on earth, every Jew and Slavic and Black Man, and everyone else who isn't aryan gets sent to the slave labour camps.  

Not a nice future. 

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio

......................

Moderator
#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

I have Hijacked the thread, and have probably eaten too many Hard and Fruity now and Soft and Chewy Laters.   50 too much.   :D  Candy is good. 

#14 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

they couldnt of they didnt have enough suplieys even with gen lees genuis strategies



some one needs to take a class

#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

I know they lacked supplies, and that Hitler was a damned idiot.  But thats what he had his Meatshields I mean Allies for *Japan, Italy, romania, hungary, all are Meatshields for hitler*  

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I have Hijacked the thread, and have probably eaten too many Hard and Fruity now and Soft and Chewy Laters.   50 too much.   :D  Candy is good. "
Oh Lord...
#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

I have eaten all the halloween candy in the world......Several months before halloween! 

#18 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I have eaten all the halloween candy in the world......Several months before halloween! "
Why did you do that ?
#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Because my daily needs are reversed, Junk food is healthy for me. :D

#20 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Because my daily needs are reversed, Junk food is healthy for me. :D"

i couldnt handle that kind of sugar

is that how you get your powers?
#21 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Because my daily needs are reversed, Junk food is healthy for me. :D"
Wow... but thats a lot of Junk Food to eat
#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, My incredible endurance comes from my non stop consumption of Now and Later candy.  And yet I somehow manage to be skinny.   Must Be my Hyperactive metabolism.  I'll probably end up burning out at age 60. 

#23 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Yes, My incredible endurance comes from my non stop consumption of Now and Later candy.  And yet I somehow manage to be skinny.   Must Be my Hyperactive metabolism.  I'll probably end up burning out at age 60. "
Ah Huh... I see well... what about your teeth ? I mean all that Candy cant be good for you Dental Health...
#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

My teeth fell out ages ago on my first halloween here in america, I only have porcelain teeth these days. 

#25 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"My teeth fell out ages ago on my first halloween here in america, I only have porcelain teeth these days. "
Oh Wow
#26 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

More correctly I ate so much candy that I was seeing hallucinations of Red alert 1 Soviet union Units and wore my teeth with no force other than the sheer amount of sugar, no cavities could get there before the acid turned my teeth into non existant stumps. 

#27 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"More correctly I ate so much candy that I was seeing hallucinations of Red alert 1 Soviet union Units and wore my teeth with no force other than the sheer amount of sugar, no cavities could get there before the acid turned my teeth into non existant stumps. "

how do you type?
#28 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"More correctly I ate so much candy that I was seeing hallucinations of Red alert 1 Soviet union Units and wore my teeth with no force other than the sheer amount of sugar, no cavities could get there before the acid turned my teeth into non existant stumps. "
My God...
#29 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Super-Buster said:
"Okay, the last one I didn't do so hot. I think it may be because it was about something not many people are familiar about, (It's understandable, I mean, this is a comic site) so this time I'll make it about an event a little closer to home(for most). So, what if the South won the U.S. Civil War?"
Well as a Minority, I would be fu#ked if this happened"
Same here...not just as a minority but as a black man."

wow, you've just blown me away!"
Is this sarcasm?"
Sorry, no it's not, just wasn't aware!