User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Crimson Orchid

White Mage says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"chameleone says:
"What grinds my gears? Westboro Baptist Church!"
Church in general bothers me..."
Mind if I ask why?"

A few bad experiences that just turned me off of organized religion... the one I will share is that I had to go to a catholic school, and being the one kid in my grade that wasn't baptized wasn't pleasant. I had freaken teachers telling me I was going to hell in the third grade. I mean what kind of a grown adult tells a little kid something like that? I just think that religion is too easily corrupted and that if something is worth believing in it's better to follow it in your own way... I hope that makes some sort of sense.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Crimson Orchid says:

"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"chameleone says:
Mind if I ask why? "
A few bad experiences that just turned me off of organized religion... the one I will share is that I had to go to a catholic school, and being the one kid in my grade that wasn't baptized wasn't pleasant. I had freaken teachers telling me I was going to hell in the third grade. I mean what kind of a grown adult tells a little kid something like that? I just think that religion is too easily corrupted and that if something is worth believing in it's better to follow it in your own way... I hope that makes some sort of sense."
Ok. There's no turning back now, I'm going to say this. What you said makes SSOO much sense it's almost insane. I CANNOT STAND religious Christians. Religious Christians are the same people who preach all day long that your'e going straight to hell, wrather than preaching about Love and Peace. They believe that it is their obligation to SHOVE their beliefs down people's throats, wrather than lead by example. I believe in God, but I don't believe that he goes around waiting for us to make mistakes. Humanity was BORN WITH SIN so it's sort of ridiculous for people to believe that we are automatically going to be perfect. I'm not saying go out and murder people, but I am saying that during the course of a person's life span, they are bound to make mistakes. Jesus taught about Love and Peace. But religious Christian's stand in judgment and preach about how "HOLY" they are. I myself, have faith in God, but I'm still human. People like that really shouldn't waste their breath on me. I know where I stand. Question is, do they even read from the same Bible?
Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Crimson Orchid

White Mage says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"chameleone says:
Mind if I ask why? "
A few bad experiences that just turned me off of organized religion... the one I will share is that I had to go to a catholic school, and being the one kid in my grade that wasn't baptized wasn't pleasant. I had freaken teachers telling me I was going to hell in the third grade. I mean what kind of a grown adult tells a little kid something like that? I just think that religion is too easily corrupted and that if something is worth believing in it's better to follow it in your own way... I hope that makes some sort of sense."
Ok. There's no turning back now, I'm going to say this. What you said makes SSOO much sense it's almost insane. I CANNOT STAND religious Christians. Religious Christians are the same people who preach all day long that your'e going straight to hell, wrather than preaching about Love and Peace. They believe that it is their obligation to SHOVE their beliefs down people's throats, wrather than lead by example. I believe in God, but I don't believe that he goes around waiting for us to make mistakes. Humanity was BORN WITH SIN so it's sort of ridiculous for people to believe that we are automatically going to be perfect. I'm not saying go out and murder people, but I am saying that during the course of a person's life span, they are bound to make mistakes. Jesus taught about Love and Peace. But religious Christian's stand in judgment and preach about how "HOLY" they are. I myself, have faith in God, but I'm still human. People like that really shouldn't waste their breath on me. I know where I stand. Question is, do they even read from the same Bible?"

I can't stand bible pushers... honestly, I'm not sure if I do believe in "god" or not anymore. Some sort of higher being perhaps, but I don't think the "all loving" and "all powerful" God is realistic considering how the world is. My thoughts are that either he is all loving but doesn't have all the power, or he is all powerful but is more like a kid at an ant hill on a sunny day with a magnifying glass. I dunno, I'm still trying to figure out what I believe. I know I believe in spirits of sorts that I guess the best word to describe would be "angels" because I've witnessed some things that couldn't be explained otherwise...

But back to the topic, honestly, no matter what the afterworld holds, if there even is one, I believe that as long as you're a descent person that you don't really have anything to worry about.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By Ms. Invisible

"Spiderman Or Superman?" threads.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Lady Tlieso

going to grab my chocolate & realizing that i've eaten it all already. that sucks.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Crimson Orchid says:

"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"chameleone says:
Mind if I ask why? "
Ok. There's no turning back now, I'm going to say this. What you said makes SSOO much sense it's almost insane. I CANNOT STAND religious Christians. Religious Christians are the same people who preach all day long that your'e going straight to hell, wrather than preaching about Love and Peace. They believe that it is their obligation to SHOVE their beliefs down people's throats, wrather than lead by example. I believe in God, but I don't believe that he goes around waiting for us to make mistakes. Humanity was BORN WITH SIN so it's sort of ridiculous for people to believe that we are automatically going to be perfect. I'm not saying go out and murder people, but I am saying that during the course of a person's life span, they are bound to make mistakes. Jesus taught about Love and Peace. But religious Christian's stand in judgment and preach about how "HOLY" they are. I myself, have faith in God, but I'm still human. People like that really shouldn't waste their breath on me. I know where I stand. Question is, do they even read from the same Bible? "
I can't stand bible pushers... honestly, I'm not sure if I do believe in "god" or not anymore. Some sort of higher being perhaps, but I don't think the "all loving" and "all powerful" God is realistic considering how the world is. My thoughts are that either he is all loving but doesn't have all the power, or he is all powerful but is more like a kid at an ant hill on a sunny day with a magnifying glass. I dunno, I'm still trying to figure out what I believe. I know I believe in spirits of sorts that I guess the best word to describe would be "angels" because I've witnessed some things that couldn't be explained otherwise... But back to the topic, honestly, no matter what the afterworld holds, if there even is one, I believe that as long as you're a descent person that you don't really have anything to worry about. "
Wow, you're pretty smart! Oh, and ditto.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Lady Tlieso says:

"going to grab my chocolate & realizing that i've eaten it all already. that sucks."
I'm still addicted to Whoppers. I don't know what it is about that candy, but I can never say no. Sometimes I think I have them, but it turns out I don't. I get really pissed off on those days.
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Lady Tlieso

White Mage says:

"Lady Tlieso says:
"going to grab my chocolate & realizing that i've eaten it all already. that sucks."
I'm still addicted to Whoppers. I don't know what it is about that candy, but I can never say no. Sometimes I think I have them, but it turns out I don't. I get really pissed off on those days."

personally i'm addicted to dark chocolate with spices and anything that involves pop rocks. it's a sick addiction.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Crimson Orchid

White Mage says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"chameleone says:
Mind if I ask why? "
Ok. There's no turning back now, I'm going to say this. What you said makes SSOO much sense it's almost insane. I CANNOT STAND religious Christians. Religious Christians are the same people who preach all day long that your'e going straight to hell, wrather than preaching about Love and Peace. They believe that it is their obligation to SHOVE their beliefs down people's throats, wrather than lead by example. I believe in God, but I don't believe that he goes around waiting for us to make mistakes. Humanity was BORN WITH SIN so it's sort of ridiculous for people to believe that we are automatically going to be perfect. I'm not saying go out and murder people, but I am saying that during the course of a person's life span, they are bound to make mistakes. Jesus taught about Love and Peace. But religious Christian's stand in judgment and preach about how "HOLY" they are. I myself, have faith in God, but I'm still human. People like that really shouldn't waste their breath on me. I know where I stand. Question is, do they even read from the same Bible? "
I can't stand bible pushers... honestly, I'm not sure if I do believe in "god" or not anymore. Some sort of higher being perhaps, but I don't think the "all loving" and "all powerful" God is realistic considering how the world is. My thoughts are that either he is all loving but doesn't have all the power, or he is all powerful but is more like a kid at an ant hill on a sunny day with a magnifying glass. I dunno, I'm still trying to figure out what I believe. I know I believe in spirits of sorts that I guess the best word to describe would be "angels" because I've witnessed some things that couldn't be explained otherwise... But back to the topic, honestly, no matter what the afterworld holds, if there even is one, I believe that as long as you're a descent person that you don't really have anything to worry about. "
Wow, you're pretty smart! Oh, and ditto."

Ehhh heh, thanks...? I dunno, it's just my thought on it all...

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By crazy spidey

i dont want to say this but realistically good and evil... dont exist. its a, relative abstract concept, with no reason to exist except to use it as a tool to stabilize society. using this logic u can cancel out the existance of "decency, kindness etc.." everything is done trhough values, instinct, and personality (the ol nature vs. nurutr theory would come into play right about now)

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lady Tlieso

White Mage says:

"Lady Tlieso says:
"White Mage says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
I'm still addicted to Whoppers. I don't know what it is about that candy, but I can never say no. Sometimes I think I have them, but it turns out I don't. I get really pissed off on those days. "
personally i'm addicted to dark chocolate with spices and anything that involves pop rocks. it's a sick addiction. "
Pop Rocks & Soda of any type. They really go crazy in your mouth."

i only mix my pop rocks with ice cream since i rarely drink soda.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Crimson Orchid says:

"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"chameleone says:
Mind if I ask why? "
Wow, you're pretty smart! Oh, and ditto. "
Ehhh heh, thanks...? I dunno, it's just my thought on it all..."
Just in case you were wondering, the "wow you're pretty smart" part, was merely because I don't know you. Basically this is the first conversation I've had with you that hasn't really been one line of typing.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Lady Tlieso says:

"White Mage says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
I'm still addicted to Whoppers. I don't know what it is about that candy, but I can never say no. Sometimes I think I have them, but it turns out I don't. I get really pissed off on those days. "
personally i'm addicted to dark chocolate with spices and anything that involves pop rocks. it's a sick addiction. "
Pop Rocks & Soda of any type. They really go crazy in your mouth.
crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By crazy spidey

Lady Tlieso says:

story of my life

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#66  Edited By Ms. Invisible

crazy spidey says:

"Lady Tlieso says:

story of my life"

Please write an autobiography on it.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Crimson Orchid

White Mage says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"White Mage says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"chameleone says:
Mind if I ask why? "
Wow, you're pretty smart! Oh, and ditto. "
Ehhh heh, thanks...? I dunno, it's just my thought on it all..."
Just in case you were wondering, the "wow you're pretty smart" part, was merely because I don't know you. Basically this is the first conversation I've had with you that hasn't really been one line of typing."

I see...

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By crazy spidey

Ms. Invisible says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
story of my life"
Please write an autobiography on it."

"it all starts the first day i got kicked in the genitals..."

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By ElusiveStorm

Telemarketers! God need i say more?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By WARLOCK2792

crazy spidey says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
story of my life"
"it all starts the first day i got kicked in the genitals...""
LMAO! I HATE YOU! LMAO!
crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By crazy spidey

White Mage says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
story of my life"
"it all starts the first day i got kicked in the genitals...""
LMAO! I HATE YOU! LMAO! "

lol ur sending me a bit of a mixed message

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By crazy spidey

ElusiveStorm says:

"Telemarketers! God need i say more?"

they cant hang up or they will lose their jobs. answer, say ull brb and go watch tv... good memories

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Crimson Orchid

crazy spidey says:

"ElusiveStorm says:

they cant hang up or they will lose their jobs. answer, say ull brb and go watch tv... good memories"

I talked one into buying cookie dough from me for a fund raiser... Somehow i got him to believe that going to band camp was a better cause... lmao!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By crazy spidey

Crimson Orchid says:

"crazy spidey says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
they cant hang up or they will lose their jobs. answer, say ull brb and go watch tv... good memories"
I talked one into buying cookie dough from me for a fund raiser... Somehow i got him to believe that going to band camp was a better cause... lmao!"

rofl, maybe u should be in telemarketing lol

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Crimson Orchid

crazy spidey says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"crazy spidey says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
I talked one into buying cookie dough from me for a fund raiser... Somehow i got him to believe that going to band camp was a better cause... lmao!"

rofl, maybe u should be in telemarketing lol"

Nah... I'm not pushy enough... Though I can bring on the guilt pretty good when I need to.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By crazy spidey

Crimson Orchid says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"crazy spidey says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
Nah... I'm not pushy enough... Though I can bring on the guilt pretty good when I need to."

"now really sir, u cause ur wife and 2 kids' death, but if u buy my product, u wont need to think about it. Ull be happy with our product, guaranteed, u will even frgt about that faulty blue prints u used to build that orphan and petting zoo building; all that fur."

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ElusiveStorm

good one about the telemarketers, i just used to give the phone to my baby sis and let them talk for as long as they want.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#78  Edited By Jake Malcom

crazy spidey says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"crazy spidey says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
Nah... I'm not pushy enough... Though I can bring on the guilt pretty good when I need to."

"now really sir, u cause ur wife and 2 kids' death, but if u buy my product, u wont need to think about it. Ull be happy with our product, guaranteed, u will even frgt about that faulty blue prints u used to build that orphan and petting zoo building; all that fur.""

LMAO

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Waking up knowing that you're going to have to do chores to keep the house clean.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#80  Edited By Darkchild

Okay im reviving this thread for one purpose STUPID PEOPLE

What really grinds my gears, is when stupid people find the need to force attention upon themselves. If its going places they dont belong or know damn well people dont like em their, its creating random threads for the sake of being seen an yelled at. And for these people I have one thing to say to you

If you really want attention that badly, here I will help you. Jump off a Cliff, simple as that go find a nice big cliff an jump cause then after you will have all the attention you could ever need because as we all watch it on the news 50% of us are sad an affected by it, and the other 50% are laughing their a$$es off. So thats total 100% attention on YOU!!

Alright im done. check please and can someone call me  a cabby for hell

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By The Hunter

lol, Wow....

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#82  Edited By shanana

I'll call you a Cabby!! we can sit by the lake of fire and make SMORES!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Darkchild

LMAO

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

data entry persons who make mistakes that cost me money, and say "the computer did it".
first, im a programmer so thats b.s. second, isnt shouldnt knowledge on how to use a computer
or maybe even some schooling on that skill be a requirement for computer based data entry persons?

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lady Tlieso
Darkchild said:
"Okay im reviving this thread for one purpose STUPID PEOPLEWhat really grinds my gears, is when stupid people find the need to force attention upon themselves. If its going places they dont belong or know damn well people dont like em their, its creating random threads for the sake of being seen an yelled at. And for these people I have one thing to say to youIf you really want attention that badly, here I will help you. Jump off a Cliff, simple as that go find a nice big cliff an jump cause then after you will have all the attention you could ever need because as we all watch it on the news 50% of us are sad an affected by it, and the other 50% are laughing their a$$es off. So thats total 100% attention on YOU!!Alright im done. check please and can someone call me  a cabby for hell"
yes,. yes, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some people just can't get it into their thick skulls that if i don't like you in one of your accounts i'm not going to like you in any of them!! you're a sleazy d*uchebag stop f*cking talking to me & sending friend requests.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Darkchild
Lady Tlieso said:
"Darkchild said:
"Okay im reviving this thread for one purpose STUPID PEOPLEWhat really grinds my gears, is when stupid people find the need to force attention upon themselves. If its going places they dont belong or know damn well people dont like em their, its creating random threads for the sake of being seen an yelled at. And for these people I have one thing to say to youIf you really want attention that badly, here I will help you. Jump off a Cliff, simple as that go find a nice big cliff an jump cause then after you will have all the attention you could ever need because as we all watch it on the news 50% of us are sad an affected by it, and the other 50% are laughing their a$$es off. So thats total 100% attention on YOU!!Alright im done. check please and can someone call me  a cabby for hell"
yes,. yes, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some people just can't get it into their thick skulls that if i don't like you in one of your accounts i'm not going to like you in any of them!! you're a sleazy d*uchebag stop f*cking talking to me & sending friend requests. "
HAHAHAHAHA
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Lady Tlieso

i wish they would have a ignore function on this site. i would be a very very happy girl.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Darkchild
Lady Tlieso said:
"i wish they would have a ignore function on this site. i would be a very very happy girl."
Same freaking here, it would be freaking awesome
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lady Tlieso
Darkchild said:
"Lady Tlieso said:
"i wish they would have a ignore function on this site. i would be a very very happy girl."
Same freaking here, it would be freaking awesome"
can;t you use your mod powers to make it happen? ;-)
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Darkchild
Lady Tlieso said:
"Darkchild said:
"Lady Tlieso said:
Same freaking here, it would be freaking awesome"
can;t you use your mod powers to make it happen? ;-)"
LMAO id love to transfer my mod powers from AV to here, then id end this entire situation along with the growing population of stupid people on the vine.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CATMANEXE said:
"data entry persons who make mistakes that cost me money, and say "the computer did it".first, im a programmer so thats b.s. second, isnt shouldnt knowledge on how to use a computer or maybe even some schooling on that skill be a requirement for computer based data entry persons?"
to add i little to this, ive had MULTIPLE experiances with this in the past 4 months from more than one unrelated agencies. the worst and most recent, at the hospital where i go for checkups, a clerk "accidently" billed me for some old persons 4 times staying at
a nursing home, a nice bill for $975.00. of course, they also sent it to the wrong adress, so the bill went to a collection agency on my
behalf, which i found about when trying to apply for a loan that my credit is now screwed. i called and asked what was up, and the person who did the paperwork gave me the "computer problem" sham and the dont worry taken care of routine. which of course instead nothing was done. so i had an appointment to meet this clerk two weeks later. she tells me that smoeone (she typed
the bill) mistook it for me because like the old person, i was another client of the hospitals whose first name began with an "L"....
????....!!!!!!!. but dont worry, it will be fixed within the week. 1 weel later, no change. So i meet with ehr boss. she never reported this probelm or having talked to me. 2 months now, nothing has been done nor attempted. im hounded by the collection agency. my only option? report them to the better bussiness burea, and i can expect a reply within the next 4 to 6 months pending review of my
claim. happiness.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Vortex13

That freakin sucks.

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild said:
sorry, but i really cant help myself here.....

given what you just typed oh so passionatly, why then do you pay attention to the fact that these threads that are being made to get attention (your i take it?) as well as giving these people said attention by this very post, and doing the same with this post by trying to get it yourself? odd. it sounds to me like it bothers you more than it bothers them and ill tell you this too. its not them, its you doing
it to yourself.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

WHAT GRINDS VANCE ASTRO'S GEARS?

1.People who get mad at things they don't have to deal with.

-Not to long ago there was a group of mom's b#tchin about the slutty attire placed on the Black Canary Barbie Doll.Saying it was ruining the image of Barbie and what not.In all actuality they are not obligated to buy the sh#t..so who cares? It's like getting made that the price of cocaine has gone up,yet you don't snort.Why? People just like to b#tch.It's the American Way..not matter what new thing pops up,people will have a problem with it.People like Hilary Clinton and Jack Thompson have trying to put a cap on video games for years and every so often you see some douchebag on Fox News going on and on about the problems violent video games create when in all actuality,these people not only don't play video games..they don't know sh#t about them.It's ridiculous.

2.People who say they have friends of a certain race to not appear racist.

-Let me tell you something right now.If someone ever calls you a racist,the worst thing you can do is say "I have black friends".What makes you think that makes you immune to being racist? I used to date a white girl in high school.Her parents were very open about not liking me based on what race I was.They said they thought all black males were about one thing (I don't think I have to tell you what that thing is).Little did they know their daughter was the one they had to watch.Now,they did however like my cousin who was female.She even hung out with this girl outside of school,stayed over her house on weekends without one racist or ignorant remark.When I called the house though,they wanted me dead.You see,some people who are racist thing that there are "good ones".Like they hate all people of a certain race but they have their exceptions to the rule.So don't think saying you have "blank" friends of any race excludes you from being racist.

3.People who make sexual comments about female comicbook characters.

-This is exactly why people call comic readers nerds because some of thing of silly sh#t like this and actually believe it's relevant.The thing that pisses me off the most is that the people who ask these questions don't even read books involving the characters in question so it's like,why do you care so much about this but you won't read the comics? I never got that.How many people are going to ask about Wonder Woman's virginity,how many threads involving Power Girl is someone going to mention her boobs,How many people are going to ask how many people She-Hulk slept with.How many people are going to say a certain female character wins in battle forums because "she's hotter!" Do people not realize how nerdy and ridiculous that is?

4.People who don't love Vance Astro...

-Are you retarded.How can you not love me,I mean.I am the greatest and best at everything.If I wasn't me I would stalk me because i'm so awesome.When i wake up in the morning and look at myself in the mirror I have to turn away because my awesomeness is shining in my face.I don't understand why people are still on Chuck Norris when there is a perfectly good idol right here for you to admire.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By pixelized

I love number 3.

"redheads"

"tight leather costumes"

"Selina with her whip"

Gross

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Lady Tlieso
Vance Astro said:
"

-Not to long ago there was a group of mom's b#tchin about the slutty attire placed on the Black Canary Barbie Doll.Saying it was ruining the image of Barbie and what not.In all actuality they are not obligated to buy the sh#t..so who cares? It's like getting made that the price of cocaine has gone up,yet you don't snort.Why? People just like to b#tch.It's the American Way..not matter what new thing pops up,people will have a problem with it.People like Hilary Clinton and Jack Thompson have trying to put a cap on video games for years and every so often you see some douchebag on Fox News going on and on about the problems violent video games create when in all actuality,these people not only don't play video games..they don't know sh#t about them.It's ridiculous.

-Let me tell you something right now.If someone ever calls you a racist,the worst thing you can do is say "I have black friends".What makes you think that makes you immune to being racist? I used to date a white girl in high school.Her parents were very open about not liking me based on what race I was.They said they thought all black males were about one thing (I don't think I have to tell you what that thing is).Little did they know their daughter was the one they had to watch.Now,they did however like my cousin who was female.She even hung out with this girl outside of school,stayed over her house on weekends without one racist or ignorant remark.When I called the house though,they wanted me dead.You see,some people who are racist thing that there are "good ones".Like they hate all people of a certain race but they have their exceptions to the rule.So don't think saying you have "blank" friends of any race excludes you from being racist.

-This is exactly why people call comic readers nerds because some of thing of silly sh#t like this and actually believe it's relevant.The thing that pisses me off the most is that the people who ask these questions don't even read books involving the characters in question so it's like,why do you care so much about this but you won't read the comics? I never got that.How many people are going to ask about Wonder Woman's virginity,how many threads involving Power Girl is someone going to mention her boobs,How many people are going to ask how many people She-Hulk slept with.How many people are going to say a certain female character wins in battle forums because "she's hotter!" Do people not realize how nerdy and ridiculous that is?

-Are you retarded.How can you not love me,I mean.I am the greatest and best at everything.If I wasn't me I would stalk me because i'm so awesome.When i wake up in the morning and look at myself in the mirror I have to turn away because my awesomeness is shining in my face.I don't understand why people are still on Chuck Norris when there is a perfectly good idol right here for you to admire.

"
that is the best thing i have ever read on here. 
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

#97  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Vance Astro said:
"

"
agree with all 4
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Other things that Grind Vance's Gears.....

1.Perez Hilton
2.People who argue on the internet about arguing on the internet.
3.People who think Sarah Palin is smart
4.Terrible Debaters on Comicvine
5.People who bothered to watch "One Night in Paris"
6.People who still think Chuck Norris is cool in 2009
7.People who care about Tori Spelling
8.People who don't understand why most mullato people claim black instead of white.
9.White people who don't understand why they can't say the "n" word
10.People my age who do drugs. (If you don't know by 2009 what cocaine and other hard drugs to to people,you're retarded)
11.People who say men who molest boys aren't gay.
12.People who hold hands and open mouth kiss in public
13.People who stop in front of you in the mall to finish texting somebody
14.People who work at places where they have to be social but their total douchebags about it.
15.People who say pwned
16.Gym Teachers
17.The Halo Franchise
18.People who ask me about basketball assuming I would know because i'm tall and black
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By pixelized

9&15!

Arcana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Arcana

People who can't drive and give you the finger after doing something totally douchey on the road.