• 111 results
#1 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

i've been thinking about this and i just decided to make this thread, because i feel like CV is one big family more than a community, so all you have to do is state what you don't like about yourself and discuss it how to better that quality.

Anger is a defining quality of mine, i have serious problems , it's very unlikely that you will like hanging out with me since i am a very hard person to be around. i get frustrated and when i get nagged on i can rarely control myself, i never hit people though( thank god), i might give a little pump on my best friends shoulder , but never as a serious punch, i usually which causes some of my friends to get upset, but some just enjoy making me angry.....darn.....

another problem of mine is that i am stubborn, not in comics and class debates or something like that, but if i set my mind to something, there is nothing anyone can say that would change my mind... for example, if i am trying to solve problem, and i a sure my way will work , even if it's not reasonable, i will still do it , and there is nothing anyone can say to stop me. If i am confident in something there is rarely any chance that i will listen to anyone. ever seen the episode Another Way in adventure time? yeah thats exactly how i behave.

I'm also extremely annoying , i talk to people about things that i think are interesting( but they are interesting mostly just to me) but in reality no one gives a crap, they are nice about it though, they show that the seem interested but in can easily see that they would rather chop they're fingers off rather then listen to me.

I'm very insecure, in get the feeling that people laugh at me and my actions may cause them to think of me as a pathetic human being. This is the reason that i spend most of the time on thinking on how i should act and behave. Don't get me wrong , when i'm not angry im a a total goofball , i am either the most serious person in the room or the least.

I am not cool, seriously, i'm not talking about those guys in glasses and stuff i mean that i am just not cool, you know thous people who are cheerful, nice and know how to have fun? yeah i am not one of those people, such thing don't apply to a socially deprived brute apes such as me XD

I'm also a a clumsy guy, i seriously institutionally hurt people and break stuff, i have trouble maintaining my balance and i have fallen and crashed down before...

another disappointing thing about me is that i have a crappy sense of humor, i have absolutely no idea on how to make people laugh, maybe just once in a while i manage to say something stupid and people think of it as a joke, and i go all like " yeah , i was joking , i wasn't being serious at all"......yeah.....and it also funny sinse everyone in my family has a good sense of humor, especially my dad and two uncles

i also have a pepsi addiction.....and i love it :DDD

If you want ask me anything just go here, or don't...your choice

your turn ....

#2 Posted by JediXMan (30902 posts) - - Show Bio

Too lazy.

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Too lazy.

lol, i hear ya

#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Too lazy
  • Too easy-going
  • tend to keep things inside a lot
  • lack of focus
#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

• Too lazy
  • Too easy-going
  • tend to keep things inside a lot
  • lack of focus

This.

#6 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

I dislike being too self-aware and that I tend to take everything too seriously.

#7 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing b/c im flawless

#8 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

My hair grows too fast, my left ankle is fcked from an old dance injury and hurts when it's cold, one boob is a bit larger than the other, cheese makes me really gassy; actually that's just dairy products in general, I have one single hair on my belly; he's my friend, I'm too lazy to stop being too lazy, I'm getting fatter and going to the gym less often augh, I'm pretty sure one of my eyes is squintier than the other, I'm a huge btch but being is mean is just too fun, I'm terribly forgetful, I lack motivation in life, I can't decide what I'm going to do with myself, I hate everyone except for a handful of people. :]

#9 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

My hair grows too fast,

Other girls would kill you for that :P

@rogue_mar1e: Love the Aika gif.

#10 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: Yeah, well my hair is always almost down to my effin arse crack, it's hell to brush.

Oh and I swear too much, add that to the list.

#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: I see.

You pottymouth :P

#12 Posted by Billy Batson (58143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

Why not go for a short hairdo then? :p
BB

#13 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: I could... >.> Been thinking about, but I've always had long hair my whole life, kinda scared.

#14 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: Do it!!! Do it!!!!

#15 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

My hair grows too fast, my left ankle is fcked from an old dance injury and hurts when it's cold, one boob is a bit larger than the other, cheese makes me really gassy; actually that's just dairy products in general, I have one single hair on my belly; he's my friend, I'm too lazy to stop being too lazy, I'm getting fatter and going to the gym less often augh, I'm pretty sure one of my eyes is squintier than the other, I'm a huge btch but being is mean is just too fun, I'm terribly forgetful, I lack motivation in life, I can't decide what I'm going to do with myself, I hate everyone except for a handful of people. :]

All that and you're still PERFECT <3

#16 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: Like Senjougahara? ;P

#17 Posted by Billy Batson (58143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

@Billy Batson: I could... >.> Been thinking about, but I've always had long hair my whole life, kinda scared.

I'm sure it would like nice on you. Doesn't hurt to try if your hair grows fast ;P
BB

#18 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: You watched Nisemonogatari?

@Billy Batson said:

@ragdollpurps said:

I'm sure it would like nice on you. Doesn't hurt to try if your hair grows fast ;P
BB

Good point.

#19 Edited by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Only cause I stalk you and mold my very being after you. <3

#20 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: I guesssss.... >o>

@ComicMan24: Not all yet. :P

#21 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: How much have you seen so far?

#22 Posted by Billy Batson (58143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

Dat Selina look.
BB

#23 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like my jawline. Looks weird at times.

#24 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@ragdollpurps:

Dat Selina look.
BB

Not a bad idea. I think it would suit her.

#25 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: I think on the 6 or 7th episode, about halfway. I've seen gifs of her with the short hair though. :P

@Billy Batson: That might be a little too short.... >.>;;

#26 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: I see. Well she doesn't appear much with the short hair. Only for a few moments. And only because Araragi likes his girls with short hair lol

#27 Posted by Billy Batson (58143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

You can do it! >.<
BB

#28 Posted by The Stegman (25002 posts) - - Show Bio

I have really bad vision 

#29 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: If I do and it looks terrible I'm coming for you.

@ComicMan24: Awhh c'mon Araragi. xD And I think you have a nice jawline. ^.^

#30 Posted by Mr_Winchester (709 posts) - - Show Bio

Shitty work ethic. Anger is also an issue but that one im trying im trying to work on atm.

#31 Posted by Billy Batson (58143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

Cool :)
BB

#32 Posted by geoff2005 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

i dont know if you know this but majority of girls have non-proportional breast, unless yours is a day and night difference then id probably dislike it also

#33 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@geoff2005: Yeah... I thought that was common and LMAO.

#34 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

@Billy Batson: If I do and it looks terrible I'm coming for you.

@ComicMan24: Awhh c'mon Araragi. xD And I think you have a nice jawline. ^.^

Kill him!!!!! >:)

Even Hanekawa made it for him. lol Thanks. I just think it makes my face look weird at times.

#35 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: He'll get what's coming to him. :]

Augh, I have a love/hate relationship with Hanekawa. Bah, there's nothing wrong with it and it especially looks like with the five o'clock shadow. :P

#36 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear as routinely as I breathe. I am absolutely the worst with relationships. I prioritise my cat above everything else in the world. I've never left the house in the last 5 years without wearing lipstick. I buy stuff just to have it and then never use it. I am a spoilt brat. My breasts are disappointingly sized. I don't care about anyone except myself, my parents and my cat (and maybe because she's ace). I'm fickle and shallow and obsessed with perfection. I'm petty and manipulative. Sex rules everything around me. I have an addictive personality. I'm vain and arrogant. But I still love myself so shut up.

#37 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

@ComicMan24: He'll get what's coming to him. :]

Augh, I have a love/hate relationship with Hanekawa. Bah, there's nothing wrong with it and it especially looks like with the five o'clock shadow. :P

Good. Mwahahahahaha!!! >:)

Do tell. Btw it is so funny that Senjougahara is actually scared of her. What five o'clock shadow? Full-grown beard. Helloooo :P

And thanks :)

#38 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

guy;s i meant personality not looks

#39 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

We're talking in general, not just personality.

@X35: Soul sistahs.

@ComicMan24: I've seen without the beard!

And I dun wanna get into it right now. v____v

#40 Posted by geoff2005 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

@geoff2005: Yeah... I thought that was common and LMAO.

haha so its nothing to dislike. i pretty much have all the same dislikes as you besides being a btch,single hair, and hair growing too fast. its my right ankle from basketball... feels very fragile after running

my biggest dislike.... i dont have any superpowers

#41 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

We're talking in general, not just personality.

@X35: Soul sistahs.

@ComicMan24: I've seen without the beard!

And I dun wanna get into it right now. v____v

i know i know, i just put that out there

#42 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: other girls would LITERALLY kill you for that. Like literally - also, most of your complains are generic girl complains that I've heard throughout my entire teenhood, so... maybe it's all in your mind

@geoff2005: I was going to say that

Im pretty much perfect except for the fact I don't have any super powers. I hate that about myself

#43 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: I hated those pics....

Tell me!!!!

#44 Posted by geoff2005 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

then im not a bad ass like wolverine or Batman to scare the shit out of people with my personality

#45 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@geoff2005 said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

then im not a bad ass like wolverine or Batman to scare the shit out of people with my personality

so you want to scare people? trust me it's not good....

#46 Posted by geoff2005 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@geoff2005 said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

so you want to scare people? trust me it's not good....

not 24/7 only when I want/need to

#47 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@geoff2005: i agree that you need to scare people who deserve it but its' still nice to be reffed to as the nice guy rather than the crazy guy

#48 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

im too awesome and bamf and just too sick and everyone just seems so lame and farty to my superior eyes(even though i wear glasses) im also too amazing and probably going to grow up to become mayor of a small fishing village off the ciast of a corrupt third world country.

#49 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

I swear as routinely as I breathe. I am absolutely the worst with relationships. I prioritise my cat above everything else in the world. I've never left the house in the last 5 years without wearing lipstick. I buy stuff just to have it and then never use it. I am a spoilt brat. My breasts are disappointingly sized. I don't care about anyone except myself, my parents and my cat (and maybe because she's ace). I'm fickle and shallow and obsessed with perfection. I'm petty and manipulative. Sex rules everything around me. I have an addictive personality. I'm vain and arrogant. But I still love myself so shut up.

and yet your still cool...:)

#50 Posted by Journal (495 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a hard time behaving on here to where I get my other accounts banned. It's hard to be good and patient with alot of people.