User Lists: 0

Avatar image for themetalgearzero
TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't think you can really judge sex itself - there's a lot too it. If it's a one night stand, I think sex is bad. If their a married couple, then it's completely fine in that case.

Edamame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Edamame
Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something that should be kept safely in the confines of marriage

MarkAsher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

sex·u·al in·ter·course

noun

sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that sexual intercourse is not a necessary thing. What I mean is that nowadays there are a lot of adults who want to remain celibate and virgins for the rest of their lives and they don't want offspring and I think that's fine. There are people who think that sex is necessary because if no human on the planet has sex then the human species will die off and become extinct, but the thing is that human extinction due to zero sex is not a problem. Why? well because this planet is not centred on humans alone. Humans are not the most important beings on Earth. If humans become extinct, it wouldn't make a difference to Earth. Earth won't care, the other animal species on the planet would still thrive, the plants will still thrive. The Moon will keep orbiting the Earth, the Earth will keep orbiting the Sun. Humans have been around on Earth for a very very small amount of time in the grand scale of things, around 200,000 years. Life will just go on. Humans shouldn't be put at the centre of attention. Instead the maker of the universe, God, should be put at the centre of attention. God created everything, so what is important is to find out what God's intention for creating the universe is. The focus on sex should be for sexual reproduction purposes, not pleasure. Unfortunately the world is becoming more immoral and promiscuous. Sex is supposed to be an intimate, loving thing where two souls bond in sexual love. I will admit that before I became religious, I had sex with two women only for lustful purposes and I got sexually transmitted diseases because of it. But after becoming religious, I now see that what I did was a mistake, and I should've looked after my body more and I see that sex should not be done as lust, but at the right time.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To answer the question more directly, if you ask a straight woman "Have you lost your virginity yet?" And she replies with "yes" and the types of sexual activities she has done so far with a man are oral sex and anal sex then the woman has still not lost her virginity. For a heterosexual woman to lose her virginity, she must have penis-to-vagina sex.

If you ask a straight man "Have you lost your virginity yet?" And he replies with "yes" and the types of sexual activities he has done so far with a woman are oral sex and anal sex then the man has still not lost his virginity. For a heterosexual man to lose his virginity, he must have penis-to-vagina sex.

Gay men only lose their virginity when they do penis-to-anus sex. Obviously women don't have penises so strap on dildo-to-vagina sex for lesbians might not constitute as a loss of virginity to lesbians. I think any form of penetrative sex (i.e. strap on dildo-to-vagina and strap on dildo-to-anus) for lesbians will mean a loss of virginity for them. A lesbian can't lose virginity by oral sex alone.

The Oxford English Dictionary for sex is that sexual intercouse is when a man's penis is inserted inside a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen. But as I've shown with my comments above, that OED definition doesn't take into account sexual relationships between gay men and lesbians so the OED definition is restrictive to gay men and lesbians and not fair for them.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The definition from the Lexico dictionary which is, 'Sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen' fits the bill more for all types of sexual partners including straight couples, gay men and lesbians.

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The good old time !

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn.

No Caption Provided

DrMorbius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Child Support, Spouse Support, Life sentence

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ArranVid

I think that sex should only be done for procreation. But nowadays there are sperm donation methods available so sex is not necessary to have offspring these days. I think sex is dirty and that there is nothing beautiful about sex. Any person you have sex with will be a very very very very very very very distant cousin because everyone on Earth is related so sex disgusts me. I do not think there is anything pleasurable about sex. It does not matter if someone never has sex in their whole life. Sex is not important. I have changed my views on sex since the last time I wrote my other lengthy comment a year ago. I forgot that I already wrote comments on this thread a year ago.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@monsterstomp: Again with the herpes? Did you have a bad experience or something?

No, I'm a virgin fool! I just can't stop laughing at Johnny Depp when he said "Herpes" in 21 Jump Street (film).

I actually have Herpes from sex lol. I had it 10 years ago which was the last time I had sex.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sex: either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.

Hahaha nice one. You are giving the definition for biological sex but I think OP wanted the meaning for sexual intercourse which is clearly different from biological sex.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal said:

Anyone ever experienced this?

No Caption Provided

LOL

Neil deGrasse Tyson felt OUT OF THIS WORLD when he lost his virginity XD

Avatar image for deactivated-648a61eb975df
deactivated-648a61eb975df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sex in my perspective would be the bible’s pov.

Sex is meant to strengthen your relationship and the bonds with your partner. Drawing ever closer with eachother. Intimacy, Security, Love, Passion., becoming one, And of course procreation. It is a gift from God, Only for married couples.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pleasure and babies

PierroBell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By PierroBell

Unlock a world of pleasure with Secrets Shop, your dedicated source for enhancing your intimate life. We stand by our commitment to quality, offering 100% original certified intimate health safe products sourced exclusively from official manufacturers of adult goods.

Imagine shopping for your deepest desires as easily as ordering takeout. With just a few clicks from the comfort of your home, you can place your order, and we provide a variety of online payment methods for your convenience. It's like having a menu designed for your desires, with every option at your fingertips.

When it comes to speed, we've got it covered. Thanks to our trusted logistics partners, we boast the fastest delivery throughout the UK. Your order can arrive as quickly as the next working day, like an express delivery service for your pleasures. Privacy is not a concern when you shop with us. We guarantee 100% confidentiality to protect your personal data. Your orders are discreetly delivered in opaque boxes, ensuring your secrets remain safe and sound.

Need guidance or personalized recommendations? Our live chat is ready to assist, acting as your personal shopper for all your intimate desires. Step into a world of pleasure with Secrets Shop today.

Avatar image for deactivated-6515167c7d31e
deactivated-6515167c7d31e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never done it

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skeet then Yeet

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joygirl said:

It means sex. It can be different depending on the presence or absence of love, but it's still sex.

ArranVid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ArranVid2

*Lesbians react to the gif with visible confusion* :-)