What does feats mean?

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Qpzmg

I keep seeing this in the battles people say this guy has no feat so the other guy wins.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xanni15

What someone has done or displayed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

An accomplishment such as running at certain speeds, lifting heavy things and beating powerful opponents.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

An impressive accomplishment achieved by somebody, and having a significant value.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Roman

An impressive ability that a character has displayed, in areas such as strength, speed, durability, agility, reflexes, and powers.

Examples would include Batman benching 1000 pounds, Superman being able to run-jump from the surface of the planet to a space station in orbit, Midnighter holding an energy sword in his hand.

Or besting a foe/being really hard to beat, such as Juggernaut, who couldn't even be beaten by WWHulk, Midnighter fighting Grifter while blinded, etc.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6  Edited By SC  Moderator

Feats - [feetss] Noun. 

1. Something someone uses accusingly in Battles when they haven't read anything of a character and dismisses their ability by demanding feats.  
"No bro, until you show me proof of Hulk eating a sandwich with a scan of Hulk eating a sandwich its not canon that Hulk can eat sandwiches, he has no sandwich feats" 

2. Something someone attempts to use to inflate their favorite characters abilities by quantifying actions that could be apparent but need simplified by actions. 
"Thor has a lot of feats man, Big feats, little feats, fluffy feats, neat feats, smelly feats, wheat feats, hairy feats, shaven feats, feats feats feats"   

3. The accomplishments of a fictional character.  
Black Widow: "Dah, I am Black Widow, I needed two tubs of vaseline but I am now in my black cat suit, and ready for action Captian Amerika" 
Captain America: "Bozhe moi! Thats quite the feat Natasha, Hey, do you have any American in you? Would you like some?" 
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Roman

@SC said:

Feats - [feetss] Noun.

1. Something someone uses accusingly in Battles when they haven't read anything of a character and dismisses their ability by demanding feats.
"No bro, until you show me proof of Hulk eating a sandwich with a scan of Hulk eating a sandwich its not canon that Hulk can eat sandwiches, he has no sandwich feats"

I lol'd.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Its a typo for feet.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Roman

@Supreme Marvel said:

Its a typo for feet.

I very much laughed at that.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@SC said:

Feats - [feetss] Noun.

2. Something someone attempts to use to inflate their favorite characters abilities by quantifying actions that could be apparent but need simplified by actions.
"Thor has a lot of feats man, Big feats, little feats, fluffy feats, neat feats, smelly feats, wheat feats, hairy feats, shaven feats, feats feats feats"

3. The accomplishments of a fictional character.
Black Widow: "Dah, I am Black Widow, I needed two tubs of vaseline but I am now in my black cat suit, and ready for action Captian Amerika"
Captain America: "Bozhe moi! Thats quite the feat Natasha, Hey, do you have any American in you? Would you like some?"

Pretty much this.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By superstay

@Qpzmg:

SC said it all

d^_^b

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By SupremeHyperion

it's what we use to kick

It comes out to being pretty much character bragging rights (see what I did). Although feats tend to be horribly inconsistent they are also what most all battle threads are based on.