• 53 results
#1 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think of your fellow comic viners? Do you look at them as an extended internet family or just random people on the internet?

If that's the case write down or tag a person and write who they are. Whether they're the annoying little brother, Wise older cousin, or annoying auntie moderator.

Remember to tag the person after you've written down who they are.

For example:

Little brother:@--------

Weird kid down the Street:@-----------

Uncle who comes sometimes:@---------

Lady across the street who complains:@------------

Dude who doesn't want you on his lawn:@------------

#2 Posted by russellmania77 (15525 posts) - - Show Bio

they're all cool, some correct me i correct some on info, sometimes argue but eh doesnt mean theres any hate

#3 Posted by BumpyBoo (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends who it is. Some I don't know, some I don't wanna know, and some I feel very, very fortunate to know.

They know who they are :)

#4 Posted by Queso6p4 (1438 posts) - - Show Bio

Most are pretty awesome. I love the enthusiasm and knowledge the viners have. I'm always humbled by how much people can recall so easy and how much attention to detail is given.

#5 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm the only sane person here, everyone else is just crazy.

#6 Edited by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty, I've never been touched nor had true friends until I joined the site almost two years ago. Most of the members on here I'm very close to and always enjoy chatting with everybody. Some members I even talk to off the site just to keep in touch. This site's more like my home than anything else with how I can always come on here to vent to friends and etc. Really grateful for the friends I've made here because they are honestly some of the best people I've ever met.

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

These are pretty accurate.

Little brother:@-------- @theacidskull

Weird kid down the Street:@-----------@walzo

Uncle:@---------@vance_astro

Lady across the street who complains:@------------@mercy_

Dude who doesn't want you on his lawn:@------------@jedixman

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio

Deranged Midget is like the passive rowdy uncle I never had xD

#10 Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

I`m tempted to say, but that would make me a douche...c( =

#11 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only been on this site for maybe 7 months and the community is just outstanding. Seriously, love you guys. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME =D

#14 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate you all.

#15 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only been on this site for maybe 7 months and the community is just outstanding. Seriously, love you guys. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME =D

You know...because I'm here...

#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18191 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

Depends who it is. Some I don't know, some I don't wanna know, and some I feel very, very fortunate to know.

Well I know to me you are the latter.

There are quite a few users on here who I have got to know since I have joined this site.And I would certainly consider them friends.

#18 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista

:

*obviously referring to me*

Lmao! xD Yes, you are the star of the Vine. =D Lights, camera and action on YNCG! We will get Geoff Keighley to give you all the Doritos and Mountain Dew. But seriously, you really are one of the awesome members on here. You and @ghostofonyx along with many other members are. We need more young cool members here.

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@samimista

:

Lmao! xD Yes, you are the star of the Vine. =D Lights, camera and action on YNCG! We will get Geoff Keighley to give you all the Doritos and Mountain Dew. But seriously, you really are one of the awesome members on here. You and @ghostofonyx along with many other members are. We need more young cool members here.

I could always make alts of me, so the awesomeness would be duplicated by an unimaginable factor :P

#22 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostofonyx said:

IKR

#23 Edited by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@samimista

:

I could always make alts of me, so the awesomeness would be duplicated by an unimaginable factor :P

Oh my gosh. 0.0 I just had a thought; what if the Vinersaurs are FOXHOUND and you're Big Boss? You're cloning yourself to leave a legacy behind. =O Metal Gear Vine!

@ghostofonyx said:

IKR

And now you can never leave. >=D Or else the raccoons will rob the Nutella in your house! This site, very addicting. 0.0

#24 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@samimista

:

Oh my gosh. 0.0 I just had a thought; what if the Vinersaurs are FOXHOUND and you're Big Boss? You're cloning yourself to leave a legacy behind. =O Metal Gear Vine!

@ghostofonyx said:

@ghostofonyx said:

IKR

And now you can never leave. >=D Or else the raccoons will rob the Nutella in your house! This site, very addicting. 0.0

I just want to point out that my neat and organized inbox has now been completely messed up with the mass mentions. I could turn that off but I'm to lazy lol

#26 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Sssshhh....don't release my secrets!

#27 Edited by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: I just hope you don't try shooting me in the leg. D= Well, if shoots out toilet paper or candy then you're more welcome to do so lil bro. =D

#28 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

*starts shooting around*

#32 Edited by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: *tries to dodge and begins to do the flaming barbeque dance to summon Charizard*

#33 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: Oh I see how it's going to be! Good day to you sir! Good day!

#35 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Interview with Geoff Keighley on Spike TV. That man you see in that GIF I believe is Cliffy B (lead designer of Gears of War who's friends with Hideo) is Joakim Mogren.

@deadpoolrules Of course! =D That new design...I'm actually liking it. =O Though we don't know if it's a new form or not yet.~

#37 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: He's not happy that I was his makeup artist. D= I thought he'd look pretty with bright pink lipstick and purple eyeliner. Plus I dunno how to use eyeliner and mascara so I messed that up. I wanted him to have raccoon eyes but he freaked out...Maybe he wanted to preserve the beauty of my masterpiece!

He really wore the bandages to look like Ishmael though. That's the bandaged man in Phantom Pain. I was hoping it would be Grey Fox but it seems Ishmael is a figment of Big Boss's imagination.~

#39 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: Oh I see how it's going to be! Good day to you sir! Good day!

You know I think you're cool really.

#40 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20320 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Inverno (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I am likely to never meet you all in real life, I already consider most people here my friends :)

@samimista: Big sister(according to her)

Awesome person and AC fan @caiotrubat

Thanks, bruh!

#43 Edited by BumpyBoo (9649 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by CapFanboy (5274 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

#45 Posted by BumpyBoo (9649 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by CapFanboy (5274 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by BumpyBoo (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

@capfanboy: I just um...I just remembered I have to go to a thing....yeah. Your hair is pretty *runs away*

#48 Edited by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm #1.
Everyone else sucks.

#49 Edited by CapFanboy (5274 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy: I just um...I just remembered I have to go to a thing....yeah. Your hair is pretty *runs away*

Damn right it is.

I'm #1.

Everyone else sucks.

C'mon now sammy.

#50 Edited by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@capfanboy said:

@blackreaper said:

I'm #1.

Everyone else sucks.

C'mon now sammy.

Who is this "Sammy" you speak *Slowly pulls out knife.*