What do you think Marvel is planning?

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hunterzillas

Well, with all of Marvel's recent announcements of events that have already transpired (ex. Infinity Gauntlet, Secret Wars, Civil War, etc.) the question on everyone's mind is...what the heck are they doing?

No Caption Provided

Are they rebooting? Is the multiverse broken? what, What, WHAT!?

No Caption Provided

Well......what do you think is going on?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@hunterzillas: I just hope Mickey Mouse will not be part of the Marvel Universe

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By kidchipotle

I have two theories:

A) We're going to find out that all of these events led to the incursions happening and the heroes of the MU will have to go back in time to prevent / fix certain issues which will lead to massive retcons and in doing so, they will be fighting themselves a whole lot.

B) These are "What If?" Alternate universe where everything happened the exact same way until each singular universe reached a certain event where the outcome was different. Then, all of these universes will come together to fight each other and eventually The Beyonder during Secret Wars III which will fix time and space again.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By HumanRocket

I have two theories:

A) We're going to find out that all of these events led to the incursions happening and the heroes of the MU will have to go back in time to prevent / fix certain issues which will lead to massive retcons and in doing so, they will be fighting themselves a whole lot.

B) These are "What If?" Alternate universe where everything happened the exact same way until each singular universe reached a certain event where the outcome was different. Then, all of these universes will come together to fight each other and eventually The Beyonder during Secret Wars III which will fix time and space again.

You all need to listen to this man more often. I was thinking the same thing. In New Avengers we find out Brian Barddock is the last member of the Captain Britain Corps. We also find out that there is only a few hundred of mulitverses left in Avengers. So this might be the last few universes that exist before the final incursions happen. Heck, I feel that the 616 and the UMU will be the only two universes left.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Avengers will introduce Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Vision in Age of Ultron. Guardians of the Galaxy brings out all cosmic characters such as Adam Warlock, Mar-vell, Gladiator, Silver Surfer etc. The Avengers will merge with Guardians of the Galaxy for a Infinity Gauntlet showdown with Thanos. A possible reboot after the Avengers trilogy will lead towards World War Hulk, Civil War, Siege, Secret Wars etc. Iron Man movies might introduce Modok or Technovore while Captain America brings out Crossbones and Taskmaster. The next Hulk movie will bring out She Hulk, Leader and maybe Madman, Red Hulk shows up after World War Hulk. Thor movies introduce Enchantress and Executioner, possibly Hela, Fenris or Kurse returns, a final showdown with Ragnarok showcasing Surtur and Beta Ray Bill. X-Men, Fantastic Four and Spiderman may merge into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Character who'll get their movie may be Black Panther, Ant Man, Ms Marvel and the Kree. Introduced characters from Marvel may include Galactus and cosmic entities, Hyperion, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Star Brand, Captain Universe etc. This is just me making a wild guess.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm assuming Marvel wants to tap into their multiverse a bit.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

Something big its always something big with Marvel but whatever it is I`m prepared for it.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel is going to give your mom ebola.....

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

Reboot. Reboot. Reboot.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're slowly building up to everything going back to normal six months after all of this.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Reboot. Reboot. Reboot.

This is honestly getting more and more likely to happen. Multiverses are dropping like flies. Looks like all our answers will be answered during Secret Wars.

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trying to de power there heroes in front of ppl who watch movies not read comics...I mean .. Just watch avengers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

I think it should go like this...

Well, multiverse is crumbling, "rebooting" if you will. Well, all of these things should conclude to a massive tear in the multiverse, and Spider-Man has to go into it to control it. And in sacrificing himself, everything warps back, and "One More Day" is erased from the timeline. Everyone still remembers what happened, including Mary Jane.

Last scene should have his daughter who doesn't exist standing over his grave, then she is blown away in the wind.

In this way, Marvel itself might be referenced as the villain, seeing how the multiverse is trying to restart itself.

Plus, One More Day never happens.

So all in all............I want One More Day to be retconned.

Then again, I have no idea what's going on, so someone should tell me if it has already been retconned or not.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Reboot. Reboot. Reboot.

I think it might be a soft reboot. Meaning certain events and actions will be retconned as though they didn't happen.

I don't see Marvel doing a hard reboot like DC, because Marvel execs always talk about how "proud they are of their long-standing continuity".

Although, Marvel is doing so many stunt tactics (Superior Spider-Man, replacing Cap and Thor with counterparts) that I wouldn't be surprised if they turned face and rebooted "because they can". Personally, I'd be very upset. Agent Venom is my favorite character in a long time and if they rebooted it would set Flash Thompson a long way back.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

@granitesoldier: i really do like agent Venom too. If they do reboot and don't bring him along I'd be rather disappointed.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@granitesoldier: i really do like agent Venom too. If they do reboot and don't bring him along I'd be rather disappointed.

We'll see. At least if they don't he's had a pretty good legacy lol.

Honestly though I wouldn't trust them to reboot and do it well. Too many writers at Marvel these days seem to care little for the history of a character and just want to tell "their story". Which is fine, but you can stick to a character's legacy and still tell your story, without changing the character. Just be creative, that's the first thing about being a writer...or at least I always thought so haha.

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huge retcon.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Our holy Lord and Savior Wenjun Chew shall descend from the heavens along with Bat-God and prepare a righteous crusade to conquer the Marvel multiverse.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm hoping for a semi-reboot.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Flooding the market as usual.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks like they are trying to get Paid... I mean these films will bring in Billions of Dollars.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

taking over the world...hehe :P

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"What do you think Marvel is planning?"

Marvel is planning to suck Disney's (2hd s7&&!!) in anyway Disney wants so the people at marvel can keep their jobs.

This includes tossing salad.

No dofferent to any other wageslaves of coporate conglomerate behemoths, just like Liz Lemon bent over for Jack, with no lube, on 30 Rock.

Luckily Liz Lemon had DA AZZZZZZZ.