What do you think about the transexual lifestyle?

• 56 results
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@jorgevy said:

I feel like I have to ask you guys this, feel free to answer or not: what if you fell in love with a girl and only afterwards did you find out that she had at one point been of the opposite gender?

would you reject those feelings?

In what way do you mean "reject"? Do you mean would I then fall out of love with them? Or do you mean would I act as if I never loved them at all?

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@jorgevy said:

I feel like I have to ask you guys this, feel free to answer or not: what if you fell in love with a girl and only afterwards did you find out that she had at one point been of the opposite gender?

would you reject those feelings?

In what way do you mean "reject"? Do you mean would I then fall out of love with them? Or do you mean would I act as if I never loved them at all?

reject the feelings would be act as if you never had them and forcefully make them disappear

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 vance_astro  Moderator

@jorgevy said:

reject the feelings would be act as if you never had them and forcefully make them disappear

No, I don't think I can do that. What I love ABOUT someone isn't tied to their gender. Not saying that i've ever fallen in love with a guy but just that if I thought someone was a woman and they turned out not to be (although I would be done with them because that fact changes our relationship drastically) I couldn't act as if I never had feelings like that for them.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Everybody deserves to feel comfortable in their own body.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: understood. much better response than what you usually get, thanks for answering!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 vance_astro  Moderator

@jorgevy said:

@vance_astro: understood. much better response than what you usually get, thanks for answering!

No problem :)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By lykopis

It's not a lifestyle. It's not a choice. Enough already with the passive aggressive threads.