What do you fear

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pixelized

Idk if its been done or whatever but i have to post it because i saw the biggest one run past me...A freakin SPIDER!!! i'm still grossed out...my dog took it and ran with it....jeesus!!! oh and Octupus'[pi] as well!

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jax

pixelized says:

"Idk if its been done or whatever but i have to post it because i saw the biggest one run past me...A freakin SPIDER!!! i'm still grossed out...my dog took it and ran with it....jeesus!!! oh and Octupus'[pi] as well!"

Wimp.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos

raises eyebrow

M

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pixelized

Jax says:

"pixelized says:
"Idk if its been done or whatever but i have to post it because i saw the biggest one run past me...A freakin SPIDER!!! i'm still grossed out...my dog took it and ran with it....jeesus!!! oh and Octupus'[pi] as well!"
Wimp."

Spiders are the children of the devil.....seriously

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jax

pixelized says:

"Jax says:
"pixelized says:
Wimp."
Spiders are the children of the devil.....seriously"

Looks at self I don't have 8 legs.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Slinger

I like Spiders, I trained myself to after Spider-Man became my favorite superhero. What I'm deathly afraid of are snakes. I work a job where I spend a lot of time in crawl spaces, I dread coming across a snake nest some day.

shudders

Creepy.

I also am creeped out by small fury wild animals. Eep!

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pixelized

Jax says:

"pixelized says:
"Jax says:
"pixelized says:
Wimp."
*Looks at self* I don't have 8 legs."

Entonces....your father is not the devil [[=

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jax

pixelized says:

"Jax says:
"pixelized says:
"Jax says:
"pixelized says:
Wimp."
*Looks at self* I don't have 8 legs."
Entonces....your father is not the devil [[="

I know.

larry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By larry

i fear my fkin ex

looks at previous post

oops didnt mean to interupt

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Buckshot says:

"I have a fear of people wearing gas masks."

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chameleone

wow....

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pixelized

What the eff?

And i'm a wimp??????

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Methos

are you my mummy?

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos

pixelized says:

"What the eff?

And i'm a wimp??????"

Gambler's afraid of old white people...

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

Buckshot says:

"I have a fear of people wearing gas masks."

not laughing
Post Edited:2008-04-22 21:48:42

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

Apparition says:

"*not laughing*
"

seriously though, if that kid in the gas mask came upto me and asked "Are you my mummy?" i'd run for the fking hills as well...

M

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn

I fear people at my Job who get fired. There is no telling what people are thinking about doing once the boss says we gotta let you go. People just lose it these days, pull a gun and just start shooting folks.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pixelized

I agree those maks are a bit twilight zone for my taste....

Oh and i hate sleeping with my closet closed i always think someone is going to pop out in the middle of the night

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
"*not laughing*
"seriously though, if that kid in the gas mask came upto me and asked "Are you my mummy?" i'd run for the f**king hills as well... M "

lol i'd be right behind you

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Slinger

pixelized says:

"I agree those maks are a bit twilight zone for my taste....

Oh and i hate sleeping with my closet closed i always think someone is going to pop out in the middle of the night"

How old are you?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

The pitch black dark. Like, not night time, but when your in a room and there is NO light what so ever. Yeah my imagination starts to play with me and I get all freaked out.

I also get freaked out with getting in the car with people who text message while they are driving... I freak out and take there cell phone away. Hell if there even TALKING I get freaked out and take it away.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn

pixelized says:

Oh and i hate sleeping with my closet closed i always think someone is going to pop out in the middle of the night"

LOL. I use to think that would happen too. But whats funny is it actually happened one time. I was about go to to bed and I saw my closet door was slighly open I went to close it and my sister and cousin jumped out of my closet and surpised me.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Methos

Feral Nova says:

"The pitch black dark. Like, not night time, but when your in a room and there is NO light what so ever. Yeah my imagination starts to play with me and I get all freaked out.I also get freaked out with getting in the car with people who text message while they are driving... I freak out and take there cell phone away. Hell if there even TALKING I get freaked out and take it away. "

i love that...

i really love the night and real darkness, it's a lovely feeling because when it's really dark, like pitch black all around you, the darkness is almost touchable and you can feel it pressing around you...

love it :D

M

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pixelized

Slinger says:

"pixelized says:

How old are you?"

19 hahaha

Feral Nova says:

" I also get freaked out with getting in the car with people who text message while they are driving... I freak out and take there cell phone away. Hell if there even TALKING I get freaked out and take it away. "

You'd hate to be in a car with me...i text, email, phone call, i'm on the vine and driving. lol

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pixelized

King Saturn says:

"pixelized says:

LOL. I use to think that would happen too. But whats funny is it actually happened one time. I was about go to to bed and I saw my closet door was slighly open I went to close it and my sister and cousin jumped out of my closet and surpised me. "

I sorta did it to my sister once....i was standing in her room and the lights were out and she like woke up and was like

"Who's in my room" i didnt say anything, and then she was like

"seeing as how you obviously arent going to say anything, can you atleast turn on my light so i can find my teddy bear?"

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"pixelized says:

LOL. I use to think that would happen too. But whats funny is it actually happened one time. I was about go to to bed and I saw my closet door was slighly open I went to close it and my sister and cousin jumped out of my closet and surpised me. "

I would have killed them if that happend to me XDD

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Feral Nova says:
"King Saturn says:
"pixelized says:

I would have killed them if that happend to me XDD"
LOL. I wanted to. But I would have never heard the end of it from my Mother. LOL"

OMG does EVERYONE text and talk on the phone while there driving!? Am I alone in the world? XP

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Methos says:

"Feral Nova says:
"The pitch black dark. Like, not night time, but when your in a room and there is NO light what so ever. Yeah my imagination starts to play with me and I get all freaked out. I also get freaked out with getting in the car with people who text message while they are driving... I freak out and take there cell phone away. Hell if there even TALKING I get freaked out and take it away. "
i love that... i really love the night and real darkness, it's a lovely feeling because when it's really dark, like pitch black all around you, the darkness is almost touchable and you can feel it pressing around you... love it :D M"

O_O

takes a step away from Methos

@pixelized: Oh heck no! I would die if I was in your car, lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn

Feral Nova says:

"King Saturn says:
"pixelized says:

LOL. I wanted to. But I would have never heard the end of it from my Mother. LOL

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

What?! Are you for reals?! I am NEVER getting in a car with you!

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pixelized

Oooh i also have a slight fear of dogs, although i never let it show....They freak me out and then when i get around my friends i'm like "i was soooooo flippin out back there"

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pixelized

Feral Nova says:

"King Saturn says:
"Feral Nova says:
"King Saturn says:
"pixelized says:

LOL. I wanted to. But I would have never heard the end of it from my Mother. LOL"
OMG does EVERYONE text and talk on the phone while there driving!? Am I alone in the world? XP"

i cant even tell you how many accidents i narrowly avoided because of a text message saying "ok" lol

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33  Edited By NEW VENOM

Methos says:

"Feral Nova says:
"The pitch black dark. Like, not night time, but when your in a room and there is NO light what so ever. Yeah my imagination starts to play with me and I get all freaked out. I also get freaked out with getting in the car with people who text message while they are driving... I freak out and take there cell phone away. Hell if there even TALKING I get freaked out and take it away. "
i love that... i really love the night and real darkness, it's a lovely feeling because when it's really dark, like pitch black all around you, the darkness is almost touchable and you can feel it pressing around you... love it :D M"
lol you are cool but really,really scary
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn

Feral Nova says:

"King Saturn says:
"Feral Nova says:
"King Saturn says:
"pixelized says:

OMG does EVERYONE text and talk on the phone while there driving!? Am I alone in the world? XP"

I dont. But I was in the car with my sister last week and she was texting and driving a she almost rear ended a damn Dump Truck !

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pixelized

its all the rage...everybody does it....[[those are words that good stories of made of]]

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Methos

Feral Nova says:

"OMG does EVERYONE text and talk on the phone while there driving!? Am I alone in the world? XP"

I don't... but i don't drive lol

M

Cute Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cute Devil

I'm afraid of the dark... but my teddy "Sparkles" is here to save me

*hugs teddy

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

O.O are you for reals?

Dang... I think I'm just going to start walking from now on.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Slinger

My house is a split-level with three floors, sometimes when it is dark on a floor below and I'm coming up the stairs I feel like something will grab my ankles from below and I run up them as fast as I can.

Cute Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cute Devil

Feral Nova says:

"Cute Devil says:
"I'm afraid of the dark... but my teddy "Sparkles" is here to save me ***hugs teddy**"
I have a Zebra named Bob! :D ***points to old beat up stuffed Zebra*** @Slinger: Ahh! Stop it! stop it!!! ***covers eyes***"

You got animals too I got,

A Bunny Named "Co Co"

I got a turtle named "Puffy"

I got a kitty named "Gary" (spongebob freak!)

and a stuffed dog named "Roxxie"

I also have a real girl dog named "Maggie" she's cool she makes me not afraid anymore when I'm with her

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Cute Devil says:

"I'm afraid of the dark... but my teddy "Sparkles" is here to save me ***hugs teddy**"

I have a Zebra named Bob! :D

points to old beat up stuffed Zebra

@Slinger: Ahh! Stop it! stop it!!! covers eyes

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Cute Devil says:

"Feral Nova says:
"Cute Devil says:
I have a Zebra named Bob! :D ***points to old beat up stuffed Zebra*** @Slinger: Ahh! Stop it! stop it!!! ***covers eyes***"
You got animals too I got, A Bunny Named "Co Co" I got a turtle named "Puffy" I got a kitty named "Gary" (spongebob freak!) and a stuffed dog named "Roxxie" I also have a real girl dog named "Maggie" she's cool she makes me not afraid anymore when I'm with her"

I had to get rid of all my stuff animales when I turned 13 v_v but I kept Bob, lol

I have a little black dog named Poupie! And I have another dog named Jessie. lol

But I still get scared when I'm in pit black dark even with them. Cause they'll start breathing on my leg and I'll freak out and try to run, lol

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pixelized

Cute Devil says:

Sidenote...i Love Disgaea [[your avatar]]

On Topic...The kkk instills a bit of fear into me... haha

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

pixelized says:

"your stuffed animals breathe on your leg?"

no! My two dogs! Poupie and Jessie! XDDD

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Slinger

Feral Nova says:

"pixelized says:

no! My two dogs! Poupie and Jessie! XDDD"

That would be scary!

Cute Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cute Devil

Feral Nova says:

"Cute Devil says:
"Feral Nova says:
"Cute Devil says:
You got animals too I got, A Bunny Named "Co Co" I got a turtle named "Puffy" I got a kitty named "Gary" (spongebob freak!) and a stuffed dog named "Roxxie" I also have a real girl dog named "Maggie" she's cool she makes me not afraid anymore when I'm with her"
I had to get rid of all my stuff animales when I turned 13 v_v but I kept Bob, lol I have a little black dog named Poupie! And I have another dog named Jessie. lol But I still get scared when I'm in pit black dark even with them. Cause they'll start breathing on my leg and I'll freak out and try to run, lol"

PUOPIE LOL its sounds like poopie if thats how you pronounce it and Jessie is the name of my little brother thats weird and go to the gen 0 thread there is something everyone should respond too

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pixelized

your stuffed animals breathe on your leg?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Slinger says:

"Feral Nova says:
"pixelized says:
no! My two dogs! Poupie and Jessie! XDDD"
That would be scary!"

O_o it is!

Imagin, walking down the pitch black room and then all of a sudden you hear somthing breathing next to you and their hot breath hitting your leg!

OMG I'm freaking myself out.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Methos

This thread is surreal...

M

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Cute Devil says:

"Feral Nova says:
"Cute Devil says:
"Feral Nova says:
"Cute Devil says:
I had to get rid of all my stuff animales when I turned 13 v_v but I kept Bob, lol I have a little black dog named Poupie! And I have another dog named Jessie. lol But I still get scared when I'm in pit black dark even with them. Cause they'll start breathing on my leg and I'll freak out and try to run, lol"
PUOPIE LOL its sounds like poopie if thats how you pronounce it and Jessie is the name of my little brother thats weird and go to the gen 0 thread there is something everyone should respond too"

NO! Its like... puppy but instead of saying the 'u' you use an 'o' and with the 'y' you say 'e' instead so its like... P'o'pp'e' lol if that helps XDD

Gen O? Uhhh... ok!