• 112 results
#1 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

For years people have been telling me I talk in my sleep. I apparently talk a lot, laugh, and even tell jokes. Finally, I decided to download an app on my phone that records sounds during the night. I'll find out if these rumors are true once and for all. Also, apparently when I'm asleep and someone comes in the same room, I partially open my eyes and just stare at them. Even I find it creepy.

What do you do when you sleep? You know, aside from sleeping.

#2 Edited by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

Wet myself

#3 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't "sleep". I enter a stasis where scenarios are played in my head in preparation for my next mission.

BTW: One of my friends did something truly terrifying in a deep drunken sleep. He suddenly started verbally threatening a group of 3-5 people with an apparent shotgun before killing them one by one, execution-style, laughed, rolled over and started fondling himself.

#4 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Harvest wood.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24623 posts) - - Show Bio

My wife describes it as a weird combo of talking and snoring that sounds something like a demon with emphysema telling a bad joke.

#6 Posted by judasnixon (6195 posts) - - Show Bio

I sleep walk.......

#7 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Harvest wood.

This.

Also snore, and drool. Others have told me that I sleeptalk...about dinosaurs, of all things.

#8 Posted by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

For years people have been telling me I talk in my sleep. I apparently talk a lot, laugh, and even tell jokes. Finally, I decided to download an app on my phone that records sounds during the night. I'll find out if these rumors are true once and for all. Also, apparently when I'm asleep and someone comes in the same room, I partially open my eyes and just stare at them. Even I find it creepy.

BTW: One of my friends did something truly terrifying in a deep drunken sleep. He suddenly started verbally threatening a group of 3-5 people with an apparent shotgun before killing them one by one, execution-style, laughed, rolled over and started fondling himself.

Harvest wood.

............I can't decide which of these is more creepy.

#9 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

@knightrise said:

@glitch_spawn said:

Harvest wood.

Every guy gets sleepy wood. What they guy did is weird ha!

#10 Posted by Joygirl (18526 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill.

#11 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Kill.

God you're awesome.

#12 Edited by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@awesam said:

@knightrise said:

@glitch_spawn said:

Harvest wood.

Every guy gets sleepy wood. What they guy did is weird ha!

ok,I've decided that KnightRise has the scariest story....

it's more than weird.....it should be involved in a Creepy Pasta story or something :P

#13 Edited by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

I dream bout Channing Tatum..

#14 Posted by danhimself (22286 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: I want this app!! what is it?

#15 Edited by Icarusflies (12465 posts) - - Show Bio

When I'm falling asleep, my feet wiggle.

I've been known to 'type' as I fall asleep.

And I mumble and flail in my sleep.

#16 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely nothing.

#17 Edited by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually twitch a lot right before I fall completely asleep. Never known why.

#18 Posted by The_Tree (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

Mumble and whimper.

I've also been known to carry on full conversations if someone tries to talk to me.

#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I apparently have a heated debate with myself...

#20 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5500 posts) - - Show Bio

I sleep-stare. After I fall asleep, I get out of bed and stare at family member until they freak out in the middle of the night thinking I'm a murderer. Good times, good times....

#21 Edited by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

I apparently have a heated debate with myself...

.....who usually wins?

I sleep-stare. After I fall asleep, I get out of bed and stare at family member until they freak out in the middle of the night thinking I'm a murderer. Good times, good times....

....WTF?!

#22 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12144 posts) - - Show Bio

I dream about epic adventures in my sleep.

#23 Posted by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

I count boys with no shirts on ;)

#24 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Dude, I wish i knew...

My friends just say that I sound completely nuts and I almost always wake them up because they think I'm actually talking to someone.

#25 Posted by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Dude, I wish i knew...

My friends just say that I sound completely nuts and I almost always wake them up because they think I'm actually talking to someone.

lol I can imagine you have a really heated debate and giving an:

• opening speech
  • Your arguments/points
  • Closing speech

That would be hilarious!

.....your friends listen to you sleep?

#26 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I sing praises to the glory of Satan.

#27 Posted by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

• opening speech
  • Your arguments/points
  • Closing speech

That would be hilarious!

Apparently. I tend to fall asleep a lot quicker than my friends do. My head hits the couch or a pillow and I'm gone. They tend to stay up until two or three in the morning while I can't stay up past twelve thirty at the latest.

#29 Posted by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

I sing praises to the glory of Satan.

.....ok..........I-I just.....I.............

#30 Posted by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

I dream I'm swinging from vines and have all the bananas, and no one can have any. Cause they're my bananas. All mine!

#31 Edited by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

I dream I'm swinging from vines and have all the bananas, and no one can have any. Cause they're my bananas. All mine!

HEY LEARN TO SHARE!

#32 Edited by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

• opening speech
  • Your arguments/points
  • Closing speech

That would be hilarious!

Apparently. I tend to fall asleep a lot quicker than my friends do. My head hits the couch or a pillow and I'm gone. They tend to stay up until two or three in the morning while I can't stay up past twelve thirty at the latest.

5 hour energy,dude....

also,what is your icon of? It is really distracting.I notice you and laflux have the same icon,and it looks like a younger,nerdier version of Aang.

#33 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83:

That's a problem, because there are other things I do in my sleep.

That might conflict with that request.

A little bit.

#37 Edited by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@mistressoftheelements:

I thought we had a talk about you thinking of me in ur sleep lol jk

XD

@cameron83:

That's a problem, because there are other things I do in my sleep.

That might conflict with that request.

A little bit.

proceeds to back out of thread quickly,while shutting blinds and closing windows........

#38 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhhhhhhh i sleep in my sleep nimrods

#39 Posted by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Lmao..You never know..(jk)

#40 Posted by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio

I snore loudly, have the most amazing of dreams, and I'm apparently perfectly capable of having long conversations without my knowledge. I also grab things to spoon, boy do I love to spoon.

#41 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17312 posts) - - Show Bio

i sleep, just like that, and see darkness. but for some odd reason i never wake up in the same position, only in bizzare ones.

#42 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by tupiaz (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

The same I do when I'm awake; snore a lot of coke, get wasted and bang some girls.

#44 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17586 posts) - - Show Bio

I snore and twist and turn and dream as well. Yeah that is pretty much it really. Sometimes I might say something but that is rare.... I think.

Sometimes I will go a night without dreaming other times I will just dream alot. And I do tend to have a long dream now just about loads of different things. Sometimes I wish the things in the dreams were true like sometimes I dream and my Grandad is alive and then I wake up and remember the truth. Yeah sometimes a dream can be nice when you are having it but when you wake up not so much.

#45 Posted by Nefarious (18706 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing.

#46 Edited by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys snore alot and act weird while you are sleeping lmao!

#47 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Conquer the universe.

#49 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: Lmao! You should upload the recording on here! XD Maybe you have a party in your sleep lol.

I usually just toss and turn while hogging the blanket though. Don't think my youngest cat appreciates that I accidentally kick him while rolling over. 0.0

#50 Edited by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio