What do Conservatives Believe in?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MKF30

Well, since retolled made his thread, I admit I was inspired by his thread idea but this will be about the opposing views. 

So People who are conservatives, libertarians etc feel free to post in here what conservatives believe in? 

Discuss(please no flaming ) /people with opposing views.

I'd really like to here actual conservatives post here and what they believe in.

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RetolledTruth

He who does not work shall not eat... 

The Government is not here to cater to our pockets and to make sure we eat... 

Stay out of our lives and adhere to the constitution

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Screw the Conservatives and screw the Liberals  !  I plan on taking over this entire fu#king planet... and I will destroy both sides and start up the Cosmic God Theology Movement for all... this shit has gone too far with you humans  !  you have failed time and time again... now you all must pay  !
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RetolledTruth
@King Saturn said:
" Screw the Conservatives and screw the Liberals  !  I plan on taking over this entire fu#king planet... and I will destroy both sides and start up the Cosmic God Theology Movement for all... this shit has gone too far with you humans  !  you have failed time and time again... now you all must pay  ! "
is the rent to damn high there?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@MKF30: 
Don't say "no flaming"" and then post the following.  I highly recommend you edit that, because that IS flaming. 

please no flaming as I'm sure a certain leftwinger on here will check this out) 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
@RetolledTruth said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Screw the Conservatives and screw the Liberals  !  I plan on taking over this entire fu#king planet... and I will destroy both sides and start up the Cosmic God Theology Movement for all... this shit has gone too far with you humans  !  you have failed time and time again... now you all must pay  ! "
is the rent to damn high there? "
lmao... the rent is fine 
though we are still working on the new foods for our new world... lol
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

Why does every thing have to be about this today?

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MKF30

K4, please don't troll this thread. I didn't not mention YOU so don't troll...only asking once. This is also my thread so I won't be asking many times, thanks. And  That's not flaming. Flaming is insulting someone... I've modded other sites 

Flaming-insulting, mocking or making fun of someone 

Trolling-Posting something just to start trouble(like you just did so stop)

@retolled yes, that's a good one. I'd like to add, they also believe in not getting things for free and not everyone being treated equally with everything. 

Meaning, if you work harder you get more reward and they don't believe in the whole "if you choose to live in a shithole, you get everything anyway like harder working people" I've noticed

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RetolledTruth
@King Saturn said:
" @RetolledTruth said:
" @King Saturn said:
lmao... the rent is fine 
though we are still working on the new foods for our new world... lol "
What can we watch on TV...can we worship our own God's?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@RetolledTruth said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @RetolledTruth said:
" @King Saturn said:
lmao... the rent is fine 
though we are still working on the new foods for our new world... lol "
What can we watch on TV...can we worship our own God's? "
you can watch TV..... but worship other Gods in front of the Lord Galactus ? heh... do at your own risk
Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Chaos Burn

conservatives, to my knowledge, believe in what you earn is what you keep, thus reduces government establishments and does not focus on helping the working class...

you may have heard them being called 'posh', 'cruel' or 'snobs'

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@MKF30:  Show me where I trolled please.  I merely made the recommendation to edit your OP, since you've selected to make an assumption about an individual (either Hellos or myself).  Just fyi, I won't bother to check on your reply.  My suggestion has been made.  Enjoy the thread before it gets locked. 

PS. 

Trolling-Posting something just to start trouble(like you just did so stop)

That defines the content of your OP.  Take your own advice.

Avatar image for thenooseisloose
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose
@k4tzm4n said:
"

@MKF30: 
Don't say "no flaming"" and then post the following.  I highly recommend you edit that, because that IS flaming. 

EW, he got you mosuckra.@MKF30 said:
@retolled yes, that's a good one. I'd like to add, they also believe in not getting things for free and not everyone being treated equally with everything.
Jesus would be ashamed of you, just sayin.
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@k4tzm4n: Knock it off. If you don't like the thread, then don't post in it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Man on Man action...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MKF30

K4, yes you trolled now stop posting please....obviously you took offense to something for no such reason and are just starting. I suggest you stop right now.

@noose lol No he wouldn't, because Jesus would know what I mean ;)  I'm not talking in the sense of morality, human beings(yes in that sense we should all be equal) but you had to know what I mean or just misunderstood what I said. I'm talking in terms of "rewards after working hard" 

Example, I had a teacher that treated everyone equal in terms of "people" which was great, but sadly she also treated everyone equal on grading and personal bias...she passed this kid who cut class 4 days a week, never did his homework and just "passed her little tests" yet he passed and others who busted our asses barely passes or failed because of her dumb tests...but thankfully most teachers I had weren't like that(thank god) they judged your based on performance, effort, homework, tests everything. The harder you tried even if you struggled, the higher your chances of passing at least.

Noose, I assure you not trying to start anything but I've modded elsewhere, that's not flaming...flaming is direct insults, mocking etc another user. What he's doing is trolling which I don't want.

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RetolledTruth
@TheNooseIsLoose said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

@MKF30: 

EW, he got you mosuckra.@MKF30 said:
Jesus would be ashamed of you, just sayin. "
STOP FLAMING...I WILL DEFEND BOTH THESE THREADS....DON'T GET FLAGGED 

you just did
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Icarusflies said:
" @k4tzm4n: Knock it off. If you don't like the thread, then don't post in it. "

Excuse me? You're a mod, right? See the OP where it's specifically stating "so and so shouldn't come in here because they'll cauase trouble."  It amazes me you'll let generalized statement fly, but when I point it out you tell me to knock it off. 
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@k4tzm4n: Honestly, I think you're making too big a deal of that. That's NOTHING compared to the battle forums. 

Pointing it out ONCE is one thing. Re-hashing the point repeatedly is trouble.
Avatar image for thenooseisloose
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose

Flag me all you want jesus loved everyone, not these people or those or the people, everyone.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Icarusflies:
Exactly why I left the battle threads, along with many of the other respectable users on this site.  I pointed it out, he countered.  I'm not allowed to defend myself? Seriously?  And really, how does going "this isn't as bad as THAT" justify it at all?  It's stuff like this which forced me to leave this site.  It was stupid of me to return to speak with a few people I like and get drawn into this nonsense. Good luck with the site.
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Actually, come to think of it, this went downhill almost as soon as it was posted. I'm locking this thread.