#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I got an Mp3 player, a computer (finally!!! yes!!!!! I'm about to be way higher ranked), a Wii, Twilight Princess (game and guide), some (very much needed) new shirts, and a few other trinkets that I can't recall because I'm so enthused about my new computer. What did you guys get? Hope it was what you wanted (and sorry Methos, I don't think Santa killed Wolverine for you.....).

dang it zero edge I didn't know that...... okay I won't make that mistake happen again....

#2 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

You're pretty darn lucky.

I got an iPod nano, a digital camera, accessories for both, and some goodies (chocolate, makeup, gift cards, etc).

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"You're pretty darn lucky. I got an iPod nano, a digital camera, accessories for both, and some goodies (chocolate, makeup, gift cards, etc)."

You already told me that :b

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Mario Galaxy (playing it right now)

Metroid Prime 3

Bioshock

clothes

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

circuit city cards, amazon.com gift card coupon thingy, zune gift card Guitar Hero III Nip Tuck seasons 2 and 3 Transformers cloths I Am Legend graphic novel and original book and finally but not the least BOONDOCK SAINTS

and a crap load of little trinkets, aloong with a gargoyle

#6 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wire Season 1, Mr. Beer Home brewery, 2 spidey shirts, Pats Maroney jersey, Old school hulk shirt, "the perfect pushup" a digital camera, soxers and boxers, t-shirts and a hoody.

#7 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

I got a GCG comic of Alfred's first apperance as the Outsider, like 25 graphic novels, four Harley Quinn Comics, a 450$ gift certificat to a comic shop (in a town thats two hours away from me) and a few other little things. I always feel spoiled when we have x-mas with my big bro' cuz he goes all out. He bought 75% of my gifts!

#8 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

10 hours at work.

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

2.5 arguements, lasting 4-5 hours, each.

#10 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

a new skateboard belt that my GF got me(because my pants of always fallin off lol)

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23473 posts) - - Show Bio

I got a ds lite, a ds lite battery life extender + charger thingy. Ds lite full package. Godzilla unleashed double smash for the DS. A huge amount of Godzilla toys * hundreds if not thousands*. A transformers based chess set. And a King Ghidorah suit.

#12 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and 8 cups of coffee at work...... Yum.

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23473 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and I got $1000 from my grandma. Now what to do with $1000?

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23473 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Oh, and 8 cups of coffee at work...... Yum."

How is the caffine crash working out for you?

#15 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Oh, and 8 cups of coffee at work...... Yum."

How is the caffine crash working out for you? "

Don't get them since my blood has been tranfused with 100% columbian coffee.

#16 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

DMC 5th anniversary collection (all the games....yes!), James Bond Ultimate Box Set Volume 2&3, Rock Band, a portable DVD player, Super Mario Galaxy, a couple graphic novels (Civil War), a Hollywood trivia game, a Marvel "museum" (it's a book which is full of old storyboards, letters, cards, scripts and more), a few magazines, Sonic and The Secret Rings, and the Ultimate game chair.........I love my parents, lol.

#17 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"10 hours at work."

Ouch

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

some clothes

some books

a 2TB external hard drive

some more books

a few bottles of whiskey

even more books

a lava lamp

that was my christmas lol

M

#19 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"some clothes some books a 2TB external hard drive some more books a few bottles of whiskey even more books a lava lamp that was my christmas lol M"

Sorry Santa didn't kill Wolverine for you... lol

#20 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

a 42 inch 1080p hd lcd tv. assassin creed for 360 . Simpson's movie and a new keyboard and mouse .

oh yeah i got Wii play for my Wii and some t-shirts from my girl friend .
Post Edited:2007-12-26 13:09:06

#21 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Northface jacket, All the Bourne Movies, and shirts and ties for work

#22 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I got sweet sweet booze.

There was other stuff, but I forget because I'm drinking.

#23 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

I got a cool boardgame(Risk),a holocaust book,a wii controler,and also a computer(did not want one as much as Resonate but still).

#24 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I got sweet sweet booze. There was other stuff, but I forget because I'm drinking."

Nice

#25 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"I got an Mp3 player, a computer (finally!!! yes!!!!! I'm about to be way higher ranked), a Wii, Twilight Princess (game and guide), some (very much needed) new shirts, and a few other trinkets that I can't recall because I'm so enthused about my new computer. What did you guys get? Hope it was what you wanted (and sorry Methos, I don't think Santa killed Wolverine for you.....). dang it zero edge I didn't know that...... okay I won't make that mistake happen again...."

Wow ! You got quite a bit of Stuff

#26 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Resonate says:
"I got an Mp3 player, a computer (finally!!! yes!!!!! I'm about to be way higher ranked), a Wii, Twilight Princess (game and guide), some (very much needed) new shirts, and a few other trinkets that I can't recall because I'm so enthused about my new computer. What did you guys get? Hope it was what you wanted (and sorry Methos, I don't think Santa killed Wolverine for you.....). dang it zero edge I didn't know that...... okay I won't make that mistake happen again...."
Wow ! You got quite a bit of Stuff"

BEST

CHRISTMAS

EVER