What did You Do On Easter or Spring Break

riotman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By riotman

I went fishing and I got a ticket for not having a fishing license. Thankfully it was just a warning, but if I had to paya fine it would've been 160 dollars, I think the government will find  anything to charge people with. On a good note I did catch about a dozen fish.

I just wanted to know what everybody did or is going to do(I know that spring break is different dpending on where you live) this easter.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
I went to a service and heard the story that is the heart of the Christian Faith... then I went to the Mall ( which was closed... so I was pissed )... then I stayed in Books A Million for a little while ( which is connected to the Mall but not directly a part of the Mall's Schedule )... then I went home and watched some Basketball... then watched The Passion of the Christ... then I went outside and talked with some buddies for a little while... 
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By SuperTide

We went to church and then an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Brought home a huge bucket of KFC and then we all napped.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Went to church service and ate way too much ham and potato salad.
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Daydream

I ate some food. And slept. Then ate again.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Spring Break- Drank a different bottle of smirnoff everyday (except sunday) and went to find mary jane.
Easter- Went to grandma's and ate with the family.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Spring Break ? I keep forgetting about that
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Went to church
Dinner with the fam
Then fishing.

Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Spring Break-

I tried and tried to get out but I just bummed around. It was finally nice outside and I wanted to go to a Tigers game, got dressed, was gonna go with my sister but she didn't hve any money so we didn't go. I told myself I was gonna get some work done but I didn't. Though I hate saying this, but I think school is good because somehow I always get work done.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssejllenrad

Spring Break -Pose as a college student and try to get laid..... And get caught by my fiance and get a nagging of a lifetime all the while blaming my bestfriend for getting me into it...  Well it doesn't happen every year... Just twice.. :D....

Easter -Hike mountains. Have a spiritual retreat at the summit. Well most of em are just hills but the past two years are really mountains.