What did Obama exactly do during his term as president of d USA?

• 119 results
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vance Astro said:

I love how people talk about Obama raising the debt like he was spending the money on hoes and liquor.

Correction...the Secret Service was spending money on hoes and liquor

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Stuff.

Avatar image for onedoesnotsimplywalkintomordor
OneDoesNotSimplyWalkIntoMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He tried, but one does not simply change the world in 4 years.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105  Edited By SuperTide
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Perfect Cell
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SuperTide said:

True, shows that any black person who dares not support Obama gets hate filled messages from other blacks.

It's not Obama it's the Democratic party in general. This is also coming from twitter where the most ignorant of us dwell. The type of comments she got for her comment, people get similar ones on twitter just for being alive.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By SuperTide

@Perfect Cell said:

@Vance Astro said:
@SuperTide said:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/twitter-explodes-after-black-actress-endorses-romney-as-the-only-choice-for-your-future/

Can't say I'm surprised by the 'tolerant' left.

Everything doesn't have to be right and left. This has more to do with race than politics.
More to do with race? Why?

Bc the article showed comments that she received from other black people. One even said she was an indoor slave. If a black person doesn't agree with Obama they get attacked by other blacks.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Perfect Cell said:
In the eyes of some. Black people who vote republican are sellouts and a disgrace to their race. 
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Vance Astro said:
@Perfect Cell said:
In the eyes of some. Black people who vote republican are sellouts and a disgrace to their race. 
Oh, I see. I wonder why. They are the same thing the democrips and rebloodicans. 

I am not really into Jesse Ventura, but despite how crazy people think him to be, he makes quite a point. The Two parties are a tag team party. You should check out this book some time.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By SuperTide

@Vance Astro said:

@SuperTide said:

True, shows that any black person who dares not support Obama gets hate filled messages from other blacks.

It's not Obama it's the Democratic party in general. This is also coming from twitter where the most ignorant of us dwell. The type of comments she got for her comment, people get similar ones on twitter just for being alive.

Black people may not like it when other blacks don't support the Democratic party but they get downright FURIOUS when a fellow black person doesn't support Obama. They see them as traitors and call them Uncle Toms. And it doesn't just happen on Twitter.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Perfect Cell
@SuperTide said:

@Vance Astro said:

@SuperTide said:

Black people may not like it when other blacks don't support the Democratic party but they get downright FURIOUS when a fellow black person doesn't support Obama. They see them as traitors and call them Uncle Toms. And it doesn't just happen on Twitter.

Why are the minority blind to see that Obama is not supporting the minority like should be when 1st elected?
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By SuperTide

@Perfect Cell said:

@SuperTide said:

@Vance Astro said:

@SuperTide said:

Why are the minority blind to see that Obama is not supporting the minority like should be when 1st elected?

It's true that unemployment among blacks is over 10% but they probably feel that Obama still cares about them more than a white Republican President would. And I'm not saying they're wrong either.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SuperTide said:

Don't say "black people" because that implies you mean all of us and it's not all of us. Some black people are ignorant just like some people of other races are ignorant. I know this doesn't just happen on twitter but we're not talking about an instance that deals with anything said anywhere but twitter and we know that social media isn't off limits to the ignorant. I've seen people get beat up over things they've said on twitter. 

@Perfect Cell said:

They aren't. Some people just happen to be ignorant.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Perfect Cell
@SuperTide said:

@Perfect Cell said:

@SuperTide said:

@Vance Astro said:

@SuperTide said:

It's true that unemployment among blacks is over 10% but they probably feel that Obama still cares about them more than a white Republican President would. And I'm not saying they're wrong either.

But what about the other races? I don't understand why this has to be a huge issue all the time. We should have gotten passed prejudice a long time ago. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Perfect Cell said:
 We should have gotten passed prejudice a long time ago. 
What country do you live in?
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By SuperTide

@Vance Astro said:

@SuperTide said:

Don't say "black people" because that implies you mean all of us and it's not all of us. Some black people are ignorant just like some people of other races are ignorant. I know this doesn't just happen on twitter but we're not talking about an instance that deals with anything said on anything but twitter and we know that social media isn't off limits to the ignorant. I've seen people get beat up over things they've said on twitter.

@Perfect Cell said:
They aren't. Some people just happen to be ignorant.

Wasn't trying to imply that all black people react like that but it DID sound like I was saying the majority of black people react like that. I haven't seen a study on the percentage of black people who react in that way(could be 90% or could be 10%) so you're right, I should be careful in what I say.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#118  Edited By Xanni15
Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was on ComicVine having debates in the battle forum!!