#5 Posted by King Saturn (224154 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"
^- Eve Adam -^
"
LOL

Hell Yeah
#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Heard scientists say that human life originated in Africa. So, it's safe to say that the Adam and Eve were African. And, as continents started to form over centuries, the human race began to disperse from their point of origin. And, skin color would change depending on the climate/weather conditions of that area.

#7 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Like this XD

JK. I actually agree with Static. The research is sound.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224154 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Heard scientists say that human life originated in Africa. So, it's safe to say that the Adam and Eve were African. And, as continents started to form over centuries, the human race began to disperse from their point of origin. And, skin color would change depending on the climate/weather conditions of that area."
Indeed this is True
#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

in comics they are white coughs

#10 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Static Shock said:
"Heard scientists say that human life originated in Africa. So, it's safe to say that the Adam and Eve were African. And, as continents started to form over centuries, the human race began to disperse from their point of origin. And, skin color would change depending on the climate/weather conditions of that area."
Indeed this is True
Yep it is.
#11 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ike & Tina"
LMAO
I was gonna say naked.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224154 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ike & Tina"
LMAO
I was gonna say naked.
"
OMG. Its BatgirlBabs  !
#13 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
?
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224154 posts) - - Show Bio
"
?
"
This Image Amuses me Greatly...
#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Jax said:
"King Saturn said:
"Static Shock said:
Indeed this is True
Yep it is."
So, to sum it all up, based on ancestry, we are ALL originally Black... But, because of the number of different races, racial ancestry no longer matters, IMO.
#16 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
""
God made us of his image, so if we combine the two and create the alternative human being that would be what god looks like, and thus, now since we are many more, we would have to determine the alternative male human and female, both being, male/adam, female/eve.

But since we're not allowed to picture god that would go against ethical christian behaviour (though i wouldn't have a problem doing it ;))
#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Something like this:

caption
#18 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO naw, they didn't have clothes back then

#19 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio
"
?
"
This is awesome. That is the only Adam and Eve I have ever believed in. Lol. You get a point.
#20 Posted by inferiorego (24297 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing because they never existed.

Staff
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224154 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Jax said:
"King Saturn said:
"Static Shock said:
Indeed this is True
Yep it is."
So, to sum it all up, based on ancestry, we are ALL originally Black... But, because of the number of different races, racial ancestry no longer matters, IMO."
Yes. This sounds True
#22 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
""
God made us of his image, so if we combine the two and create the alternative human being that would be what god looks like, and thus, now since we are many more, we would have to determine the alternative male human and female, both being, male/adam, female/eve.

But since we're not allowed to picture god that would go against ethical christian behaviour (though i wouldn't have a problem doing it ;))"
#23 Posted by HobGadling (706 posts) - - Show Bio

There was never any such people.  Homo sapiens came from Africa, however, so the first humans were black.  I like to think Adam looked a lot like Jules Winfield from Pulp Fiction.

#24 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Jewish......