#1 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10259 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so, im transferring out of my current college, Wright State, and I was just looking for some info on good colleges. The main reason why im leaving my current school is because its freaking boring. The classes are alright, a lot of busywork that gets really annoying, but for the most part I just feel like im missing the college experience.

As of right now, ive sent in applications to Kent State, Florida State, Ohio State, and Syracuse. I claim residency in Ohio ( I kind of want to leave), but out of state schools arent a big problem.....as long as the tuition isnt ridiculous( 30,000+)

So, anybody have any recommendations?

#2 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

University of Mississippi. We get a bad rep sometimes(thanks to Mississippi's not to proud history), but it really is a great place. Good classes, some good nightlife, and some really good people. Plus, its pretty laid back here. I love it here

#3 Posted by Edamame (28390 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: Kenyon College is in Ohio, isn't it? How about Franklin and Marshall College in Pennsylvania? That isn't too far away.

#4 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2417 posts) - - Show Bio

I currently attend the University of North Carolina but our oos acceptance rate is under 20% so good luck.

#5 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadpoolvIronFist: UNC Chapel Hill or one of the others?

#6 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool said:

@DeadpoolvIronFist: UNC Chapel Hill or one of the others?

Chapel Hill.

#7 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadpoolvIronFist: Dude O_o

I live (we'll used to live) like 15 minutes from UNC. Not anymore what with being in the Navy and all

#8 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool said:

@DeadpoolvIronFist: Dude O_o

I live (we'll used to live) like 15 minutes from UNC. Not anymore what with being in the Navy and all

Oh sweet dude! I love it here. Its a really nice area imo.

#9 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadpoolvIronFist: Yeah, what year are you? I've got a few friends that go there. Unlikely you know them but hey who knows.

#10 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool said:

@DeadpoolvIronFist: Yeah, what year are you? I've got a few friends that go there. Unlikely you know them but hey who knows.

I'm in my second semester of my Freshman year.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (25516 posts) - - Show Bio

Lemoyne College in Syracuse....although I just dropped out today...college just isn't for  me, i find it useless

#12 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10259 posts) - - Show Bio

I know what you mean man. Im just not a good student, never have been, but im trying my best to work on it. I even turned in 2/3 of my essays on time............working on the third right now.....due today...>_>

#13 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

University of Kentucky. I love it.